My Time To Say Thank You.

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Racing_Hart

My Time To Say Thank You.

Post by Racing_Hart » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 pm

I am not leaving - Sorry for making you get your hopes up admin(Some)

I went looking for online stockcars a long time ago now, But all i could find back then was a link off macgors taking me to a website with a red background. My Pc didn't like going to anything on that site tho and i couldn't move around it all i could do was sit on the homepage,

A few more years along and Speedpig gave me Stockcar heat - Near the start of 06, I was a really bad dropkick and got kicked alot and just had the game to piss people off and drive like a D**k, and say things into the server like " Give my wheel back"
I then left as got kicked alot.

Came back a few Months later New name: GizzyRcr and then Ford ill do and Uturn and a few others calmed me down and sent me advice that i still have to this day in my Ksr Mail box thing. I then tried racing for the flag.

After that 08 came out - Thanks Ratman and all the others for it. i continued driving for the flag, i used Mr Blings set and i was on keys and made it onto newbie night as Bull(Spammer Bull) nominated me for Newbie. A few others pitched in and i was surprized of it all. Such nice people at ksr. I had Connection issues and Sadly Quited newbie night. Then we got in a whole lot of shit because we made a Gizzy Group, Almost like the Chb Group, We had about 17 i think, it was Called Gizzy*** Gizzy****, We were not pack racers and we got targeted like a race of people. Sterotypes from allsorts of people. So we left Ksr for Rfactor and Heat at Kdsr. It was so mean at Kdsr and i really enjoyed my racing there, Back to Ksr and i pm'ed Heatadmin for a new name as got abused and all sorts in my Gizzy name. I then changed to Racing_Hart and raced so clean and well with a New Controller and setup to pop out 17.0's no leaning on palmy and got acused of hacking the day i changed my name. The week after got nominated for newbie night and from that day forward i still am getting Nominations time to time. but recently i have been in a not so good mood towards Ksr Admin members Reason being :Accused of stuff and we can't stand up were we are correct. I made a screenshot forum to show off the looks of the racing on Ksr - Got told to delete it. i now still race for the flag in the server even tho i get accused of crap and get taken out by admin members. Recently in the crap for random reasons but i will try still race when i can if i don't get kicked.

I will say Sorry, But i do have reasons for saying things otherwise i would keep my mouth shut

Back on Topic: I would like to thank Nascar Heat for making the game - They should get a mention, Dirt Nz for coming up with Stockcar mod and Ratman for Improving it.Thank you Kiwisimracing and Inspire net for making the Forum/Server Possible aswell

I will enjoy what i can of the last 6 months left
Btw: I have made alot of people join ksr in my time here.

Thanks to a load of people who have helped in any way possible i appreciate it
:)

- Not giving my set out but i will say Controllers are an Advantage out on the track.

That's all i am going to say. Thank You Ksr

Cheer's

GizzyRcr,Racing_Hart
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Bull

Re: My Time To Say Thank You.

Post by Bull » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 pm

You'd might as well give your set out Gizzy, no one will use it anyway.

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:47 pm

I think there have been a lot worse drivers with less to contribute to the game put on the password list so I think Racing Hart is one that got away, so to speak. To me hes the Dinara Safina of the community and would probably count himself unlucky not to be on the password list at some point.

Crazy_asian

Post by Crazy_asian » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Cricketfan wrote:To me hes the Dinara Safina of the community and would probably count himself unlucky not to be on the password list at some point.
Me thinks you need to change your name to Tennisfan CF. ;)

Awww man Liam you got my hopes up for nothing :(
Individual League 14P
Teams League 8a
2010 Teams League Season 2 Champs Stratford Scrappers
2011 Farmer Jones Teams Champs Winners Stratford Scrappers
4a 1073p 6a Aaza 7a Stumpy 8a Crazy_asian 9a Hotwheels

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:14 pm

This kid's setup isn't that good. I've had a go on it. It's him! He popped off bloody 17.1s on my computer with my controller running my setup! Al I could do was 17.3s on a good day :larf: . He's got talent
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall