League Admin
Obsc3ne & Growler

Crash Committee
Obsc3ne, Bull & TBC

Points Admin
Riftcreator

Server Admin a.k.a God ;p
Riven

Season Schedule (tracks to be confirmed shortly)
Feb
1st - Full practice, with league rules and skins
8th - Monza, Standard rFactor track, F1 layout
15th - Hidden Valley
22nd - Phillip Island postponement
March
1st - Phillip Island
8th - Taupo - Track 1, same track as NAGT League
15th - Instanbul
22nd - Adelaide
29th - Mallala
April
5th - Hugh's Silver fern speedway. Anti-clockwise triple chicane version

Round Format & Schedule
League will consist of 8 rounds, with 2 races per night & each race having a separate 10 minute open (limited to 2 flying laps) session.

The first race will be an all out sprint with no strategy over approx 20 minutes

The second race will be approx double the distance of the first and will incorporate a compulsory pit-stop for 4 tires

7:30pm - Official practice
8:45pm - Race 1 Qualifying
9:00pm - Race 1
9:30pm - Race 2 qualifying
9:45 - Race 2
10:25pm - 10:30pm - Night end

Skins
http://files.ksr.net.nz/users/HughJarse ... e_Pack.rar + Mario's Skin
Mario-C.rar
Please also remove/delete the original V8Factor rfm from your rfactor directory

Drivers
Please sign up with your name/number at the point site (I will let everyone know when it is up for sign-ups). If your name doesn't appear straight away it may be a case of the admin accepting you registration to the site. If you don't show up for more than a week, please send a gentle prod either to Rifty or myself.

Choose a 3 digit number that doesn't start with a 0. Those people who have an association with a particular number in the past get first dibs on if they wish to choose that number again. Along with no-one is to use the number 104 as some form remembrance to Kiwi_NZ

There is a maximum of 42 drivers per race, however this does not mean sign-up's are limited to 42. If it gets to a point where there are more than 42 wanting to race on a particular race night then preference will go to those who have competed in NZrFL leagues before

Please note sign-ups for both Teams and Drivers close on Tuesday the 25th of Jan

Teams
The teams championship will be once again contested between teams of 3 drivers. In the past few leagues this side of the championship has really fallen off. I encourage everyone to try and get themselves in a team and enjoy the banter (also called s**t-talking) that teams racing brings to the league. Also some-one really needs to try and beat Team Vanishing Point soon ;)

Driver Etiquette
PASSING
A passing maneuver is deemed to have begun when two Cars overlap each other by approximately 50% or more. It is the passing cars responsibility to make the pass cleanly and without contact. The car being passed must give a much room as is realistic, as it is their best interests. A driver may defend his/her position by moving off their line in the straights, but in one direction only and once committed to an alternative line, must remain there. If you feel your race has been severely compromised due to the actions of another driver feel free to protest, AFTER the race. The responsibility for the decision to pass another car rests with the overtaking driver. However, this will not relieve the overtaken driver from the responsibility for the safe passing of the other car. The overtaken driver shall not block. Any driver who fails to make use of his rear view mirror, or who appears to be blocking another car seeking to pass, may be penalised.
All competitors have a right to “racing room” on the marked racing surface. “Racing room” is defined as sufficient space to allow a competitor to maintain control of his car in close quarters under racing conditions. It shall be incumbent on all drivers to preserve the right of their fellow competitors to “racing room” on the track. Abrupt changes in direction to impede, or affect, the path of a car attempting to pass may be interpreted by Crash Committee Officials as an attempt to deprive a fellow competitor of his right to “racing room.”
Drivers must keep Two Wheels on the racing surface at all times. The racing surface shall be defined as the marked, paved race track only. Pit lanes, their entries and exits, runoffs, additional paving, grass verges, etc. are expressly excluded from the racing surface. A competitor may not improve his position by using non racing surfaces and should redress immediately should this occur.

CHASING
The following vehicle must be mindful that different vehicles may brake sooner or take different lines into corners. Braking without contact between the lead and the following vehicles is the responsibility of the following vehicle, unless the lead vehicle is deemed to be out of control and inadvertently causes contact.

DISABLED CARS and DISABLING CARS
If, for any reason, a driver is forced to stop his car on the course during an event, it should be his first duty to place his car in such a manner as not to cause danger, or obstruction, to other competitors. This includes finishing of a qualifying run during an open qualifying session.

DANGEROUS DRIVING
Dangerous driving charges will be issued by the Crash Committee at their discretion. Two upheld charges in one event will force the offender to sit out the following meeting. Typical offences are, poor rejoins causing accidents, aggressive line changes without reason, charging, reversing into traffic, dive bombing etc. These are offences of different nature to the usual racing incidents (late braking, spinning in front of traffic, etc).
If a driver is forced to sit out a second event, any further offences will see the offender dismissed from the league. Competitors may be removed from the event at the race director’s discretion at any time. They will also be removed from Teamspeak at this time to allow other competitors to continue unimpeded.

HEADLIGHTS
Headlights are permitted to be used to flash (single on/off) as a means of communication. Drivers who constantly flash their lights (or drive with them on, unless otherwise specified) will be penalized. CC members can penalize without protest if noticed.

Protests
Protests must be submitted by 12PM the Friday after the races. Please Just pm your protest to me using the round number and race as the subject

Protests will be looked at. Please feel free to make them in an adult manner. Submit the lap and time that the incident occurred on. Crash Committee members will decide who was at fault. You are not to lay blame if you wish your penalty to have effect. Offensive behavior by other drivers that does not have a direct effect on you can still be submitted. Please remember, if it does not show up on the replay or a video is not available, it is almost impossible for the Crash Committee to make a ruling.
Drivers who feel they have been unfairly penalised have the right to request to an appeal. They are to use the protest email address below. (Protests will be ignored if not submitted via this email).
When lodging protests please keep protest details to a minimum. Track, Race #, time, and who is involved are all that is required. Please do not submit a detailed story as the CC will be able to determine the cause. Please use your forum/driver name when submitting protests.

Also the first 2 laps of each race will be looked at closely by the Crash Committee, obviously the longer the race goes on the further spread the field becomes and the harder it is to find incidents, so if you feel you have been hard-done by, protest!

Teamspeak
Abusive Teamspeak or post race forum behavior will not be tolerated. What you do on TS after the race is the problem of the TS admin, but during qualifying and the race will be monitored and can be acted upon by the Race Committee. This is supposed to be enjoyable, let’s keep it that way. No warnings before ban from TS maybe acted upon.
Before 8:30pm NZDT (20:30) please watch your language, not everyone is quite yet over the hill. Baiting and deliberately trying to aggravate anyone will result in dismissal from the league. These people are here to race as well.
There will be NO talking on TS during qualifying. Failure to adhere will ensure your loss of qualification position (moved to back of grid or start from pit.). There will be no warnings.

Mechanical Failures:
Off

Setups
Open – within the limitations of the mod

Flags
All in-game flags will be adhered too.

Blue - Displayed when a driver does not yield to a car that is lapping him. 1st time is a
warning, 2nd time indicates the driver must yield immediately, and the 3rd time earns a stop and go penalty.
Should you be shown the blue, you will yield to the following vehicle at the next safest point. But it is still up the passing car to make the pass Hold your line. A slight lift on the throttle once the passing vehicle has moved out to pass is all that is required.

Red/Green - Shown in game as a green with a red under it. The driver has been penalized for cutting corners or other race infractions. A stop and go penalty must be taken within 2 laps.

Yellow - Slow down and prepare to stop. There is a dangerous condition on the circuit.
Do not pass under a waved yellow flag, you risk a penalty.

Red with two arrows – Drive thru penalty. Make sure you don't speed in the pit lane while serving this and keep an eye out for drivers leaving their pit stalls. It will not be your fault if you are hit, but you may be damaged.

Weights
There will be no weight penalties given in this league

Damage
60% - may change

Aids
All off except Auto Clutch

Starts
Standing - No warm-up

Prizes
Thanks to Noon416 we have 1 copy of both GTR & GTR2 to give away, both fantastic games in there own right!
To be eligible you must compete in at least 14 of the 20 Races (which mean 7 of the 10 race nights), both prizes will be drawn at random

Helpful Hints

A Fantastic Setup Development Tool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ryan

Re: NZrFL 16 V8 Supercars

Post by Ryan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm

im keen
Ryan Nolly Designs & Graphics ©
47s Rees Race Cars 2012

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm

TL;DR

How many points was it to take out Rifty?

Obsc3ne

Post by Obsc3ne » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Bull wrote:TL;DR

Automatically win the league ;p

Growler

Post by Growler » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Obsc3ne wrote:
Bull wrote:TL;DR

Automatically win the league ;p
And Master status...

Terminator-141d

Post by Terminator-141d » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am

yeah im keen sounds good
-----Edwards Racecars-----
:cflag: 94d Otago Cougars Captain 2010 :cflag:
:cflag: 77w KSS Club Championship 2010 :cflag:

Hugh

Post by Hugh » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:14 am

_b

vandem
GPL luddite

Post by vandem » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 am

_b

I'll be back

MadaMaoriJR

Post by MadaMaoriJR » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 am

Yup count me in forsure _b

With all the HOLDEN/FORD banter that go's on there SHOULD be afew stockcar racers this season in tarmac leagues _b AWSOME!

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:04 am

I wont be racing for a while... We've moved to the country and cant get adsl :(

Stuck on mobile broadband, which has neither the reliability or the data allowance for racing ;(

Growler

Post by Growler » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 am

Bold wrote:I wont be racing for a while... We've moved to the country and cant get adsl :(

Stuck on mobile broadband, which has neither the reliability or the data allowance for racing ;(
Now that was a silly thing to do...

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Points site open for registrations.

Stumpy

Post by Stumpy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm def keen _b

Trying to sign up to points site... getting this messgae when registering new driver, Cannot write data: one of values must be unique <Details>????
7a Auckland Allstars Hackatank Commander 2011 :cflag:2011 Teams League Season 1 Champions - Auckland Allstars :cflag: 81a Performance Engines Ltd Tank 2011

--------------I'm just a Kiwi Tryna Have a Good Time--------------

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Car number must be unique, and 3 digit not starting with 0

Check previous leagues and make sure you don't take a number a regular uses.

Rabbit

Post by Rabbit » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 am

Im keen :D .Time for a change
2011 KSS Teams League (Panthers 8p Tank Commander)
2011 KSS Individaul League -8p Dirtshop Creations/Madclown
Season 2 Teams League Champions. Palmerston North Panthers

DraK

Post by DraK » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm in!

Car no: 404 Custom skin to be created!
..... and once a week there is race night! ....

Rocketship

Post by Rocketship » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm

#195 ;)

Obsc3ne

Re: NZrFL:16 V8 Supercars

Post by Obsc3ne » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

First Post edited with 2 Video's with Hints to driving faster, and the Race2Play Setup Utility

slobb11

Post by slobb11 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Bold wrote:I wont be racing for a while... We've moved to the country and cant get adsl :(

Damn it Bold. How are you gonna embarrass Growler now???

Bull's been getting well too cocky with his placings, so it's high time I made a return and crushed him in a league ;)
I'll sign up with #505 but I may have to miss a race or two, so if you hit max registrations then just scrub me off the list to free up space.

Ben, I'll try to give you some fun racing, but I think you're getting too quick for me, if Bathurst was anything to go by :(
Slobb11
Mad Mofo Extraordinaire
The maddest in mofos since 1982

Obsc3ne

Post by Obsc3ne » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Prize details added to opening post _b

Final Skinning constraints/requirements to be finalised shortly as well :)

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Alright real cars sheet hot..

Monsters will be back in 2011..yeharr..

Merry Xmas ALL
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:13 pm

5050 at this stage let you know next week sometime

car 56
Sexiest Online Racer 1998 to 2009 And Now 2010
The Orange Roughy About to hit Your Bumper!

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 pm

WIP Car here..damn I need to get a life lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Monsters Cars nearly done, so if anyone needs a skin, just me a pm with details of what and where etc etc

WMS-Old Frt

Post by WMS-Old Frt » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Does this mean KSR Race Nights are now running on Saturday's?

I wasn't doing this series anyway due to finally deleting the mod after 3 years of use, but, I race at ORA each Saturday night and hope to hell KSR is still racing Tuesday nights so I can join in the next series.
Dementia... isn't a Hollywood fantasy movie starring Mickey Mouse, apparently.