FS >>> Toyota LandCruiser - big feet included

Looking for a bargin, check out KiwiSimRacing Classifieds
hawkins

FS >>> Toyota LandCruiser - big feet included

Post by hawkins » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

hey guys n gals .. my landcruiser is for sale again !

just rebuilt the motor and will be removing a small amount of rust and priming ready for paint .. depending on what the new owner wants i can either paint it in dark green or i was thinking of desert camo before thinking of selling it again . but need the cash for new truck which will be offroad only

pretty dependable truck apart from the one time it overheated due to a split hose ( hence the rebuild which didn't actually need doing jut did it to be safe )

so .. its a 1985 toyota landcruiser diesel 3.4l non turbo . manual
cant recall kms but think its in the region of 180ish .. which isnt all that bad these things do 3-400 without a drama ..

has 34" super swamper tsl tyres about 1/4 worn very agresive pattern and will get you almost anywhere you wanna go

has a race seat in it which ill leave in on the drivers side only . but i do have a wrx seat sitting around if you want that also .

reg is on hold atm but will reg and wof for succesful buyer
spent alot of money on the rebuild new glow plugs radiator recored and new thermostat new oil filter and fuel filter injectors re built New clutch so much more ..

looking for $5000 or $5500 reg'd and wof'd o you dont have to do anything it will arrive basically on your door ( or picked up ) fully legal it stillhas aprox 2000 road user charges left maybe more i need to double check .
towbar also and plenty or torque to tow a trailer

oh and has a electric sunroof solid steel type that goes rite back into the roof rather than just pop up ( not many have this type )

pics are one of photoshopped camo paint scheme i was thinking about . and some more that ive found on my external
ask any questions if needed

may swap for why ... but prefer cash or atleast some cash my way
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!

hawkins

Re: FS >>> Toyota LandCruiser - big feet included

Post by hawkins » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 pm

:bump:
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!