FS: Blue Top 4A-GE

Looking for a bargin, check out KiwiSimRacing Classifieds
Harding Jr

FS: Blue Top 4A-GE

Post by Harding Jr » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 am

The Toyota 1600cc power package.

2nd Generation Blue top 4A-GE with gearbox

The last of the big port engines before the next generation of motor's went to small port engines.

Out of a FWD Celica. But can be converted into a rear wheel drive car by altering engine mounts to fit into the chosen car.

Motor has been heard running however car that it came out of had a crook fuel pump and was ran with a fuel soaked rag over the throttle body.

Wanting to sell the whole lot together for $300 + postage to KSR members may separate upon further discussion for those in the know this is very cheap.

I have had many people locally show their interest and come and look at the motor etc but no one has showed up with the dosh so I've started advertising.
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

Harding Jr

Re: FS: Blue Top 4A-GE

Post by Harding Jr » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 pm

:bump:

Now taking offers
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:36 am

:bump: Any Interest?

hawkins

Post by hawkins » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

you want me to post this up on my 4wd forums .. lots of people put these in suzuki's
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

hawkins wrote:you want me to post this up on my 4wd forums .. lots of people put these in suzuki's
If you wouldn't mind for sure. If anyone shows any interest be sure to give them my email address etc _b

Predator

Post by Predator » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:32 am

I killed one of those around manfield a few years back in a FX-GT good strong motors.
300 is a good buy - easily turboed.

Bull

Post by Bull » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Theyre not that easy to turbo unless you do a cheap job. You would be far better off with a 4AGZE to convert to turbo.

But yeah great engine alright, plenty of performance parts around for them and great for projects as for their size they pack quite a bit of punch. Ive owned quite a few 4AGE's as you know bryce and if I hadn't already sorted an engine for my car I woulda looked at getting this one.

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:29 pm

I've also got my old 2Litre 3S-FE in the shed too. But that is kind of sitting there as a spare in case anything happens in my current motor :larf: . Not really for sale, but if anyone wants it I'm sure we could work something out ;) .