FS: Honda Prelude 2.2lt DOHC Vtec

Looking for a bargin, check out KiwiSimRacing Classifieds
DRIFTking

FS: Honda Prelude 2.2lt DOHC Vtec

Post by DRIFTking » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Howdy fullas and Fullesses.

today for sale is my 1992 Honda prelude 2.2lt Dohc vtec.

i have spent a lot of money just on the motor itself and i have no need for this project anymore.

Its a black top motor pulling about 220hp, 5speed manual, motor before played around with had done about 110,000ks which is pretty low.. i bought it of some joker for cheaps as chips but was overused and thrashed so new motor was put in.. motor has been freshened up with bigger stainless steel extractors that go into a 2.5inch straight pipe. makes nice blue flames =). it had a oil change and new clutch put in while it was out of car.. rego is on hold and no current WOF, its also lowerd with superlow king springs. looks the part. i have spare interior parts and a windscreen because the current one is cracked but no worries.. it needs some panel work and some clown hit the left hand side quarter panel trying to drift outside my house but fixable.. i really need it gone due to it just sitting there.. would make a mean project too. and can put photo's up soon just need a camara as mine had a drink.

pm me for more details..

Price: $2500 ono. Negotiable =)
DRIFTking is my name, DRIFTING is my game