Due to me shifting house, it won't fit and there's no room for storage
A great shame and tears for me.
What is it ? Why it's the very best in sim racing seat setups - a Saker
simseat. Designed by racers for racers, quite a few KSR folks
have them and they are brilliant. Don't sit hunched over a desk, have a dedicated relaxed, natural sitting position for driving.
Made out of metal, the Saker SimSeat features :
* NOS seat with adjustable back rest, on rails to side back and forth
* adjustable foot rest for pedals, with a clamp to stop the pedals moving, with adjustable leg length, so it works for pigmies as well as gigantor
* collapsible frame to fold up for transport (when bringing it up from PNth it just sat on the back seat easily)
* large flat area for wheel to be clamped on, and monitor. I had a 21" crt monitor on this last year no probs.
* keyboard holder for when you need a keyboard whilst racing and a mouse area next to the wheel
* dimensions 56 cm wide, 140 cm long, but collapses for travel, plus the NOS seat.
* awesomely comfy, it has made enduro races easy to drive.
Using an allen key and wrench is breaks down to parts in about 15 mins max.
New they retail for over $600, plus race seat. So before I throw it on TradeMe , it's on offer for KSR folks. This is for the Saker Seat setup only, not my Momo wheel and pedals.
Please PM for an offer, I'll keep it open for a week but then TM as I need to sell it due to zero storage space. Having it in the kitchen really isn't a good idea !