Thanks for your efforts But could have been told.

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Wide5

Thanks for your efforts But could have been told.

Post by Wide5 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:03 pm

Thought this was bound to happen one day.

I hadn't been back to the stockcar board for a few weeks, go to the board and everythig has gone. Now like most people I figured it was a server problem and try simracerhq, and then 24/7 server.

I tried contacting a bunch of people over msn and nobody knew what was happening. I log onto this forum to ask a question if anybody knew what was going on. What do i see but another board that got hid away from people. Now before you get me wrong I completely understand the reason and think you guys did what is fair.

However would it have been difficult to leave a single page behind saying the commuity was closing down because of the reason as stated.

Anyway thank you for the effort you guys have put into the extremely fun stockcar league and good luck with the future computer geek *cough* *cough* sim racing racing. ;p

Wide5

Post by Wide5 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:02 am

I understand that you certaintly didn't owe anybody anything but there was a large number of people who did appreciate what the admin did for the league and annoyed at those losers too.

To assume the 200 registered uses were all the same as the 10(?) or so causing problems is a bit harsh.

For everything to dispear without any notice of closing down had the 190 others wondering what the hell was going on.

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:38 am

Thats a good point wide 5 a lot were real life competitors sponsors etc
just one question wide 5 who are you I have never seen your name or seen you race?
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Wide5

Post by Wide5 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:01 pm

It's wedge Marty.

I had another name on here when I was trying to find information about heat modding because there isn't much left on the net.

I've got a track model for kihikihi and so so one done for Huntly but have found i don't have the time nore the enthusaim for creating textures and definetly don't have the time for the trial and error problem solving method to work the rest out. Maybe after exams.

If you guys get stockcars back on track I can wip out a faily detailed track model in about an hour but have no interest in painting things. But i need details of the track sizes.

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:51 pm

Im pretty sure on part of the SNZ site they have all the track sizes
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Wide5

Post by Wide5 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:58 pm

Need more than what they have on SNZ site. Need corner radii and corer and striaght widths.