Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Tyrone

Re: 24/7 Has Been PW / Sad but I understand Y

Post by Tyrone » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Nearly friday boys. ;)

Rocketship

Post by Rocketship » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm

MiniStock_55n wrote:And why doesn't rFactor have this stuff happen because i here alot of people say that rFactors drop kick free??
Hey man, its proberly because in rFactor, if you hit sh_t out of things, you get damage..quite a bit of damage. So people dont wanna go wrecking there cars on the first corner, because 13 laps is a long time to wait on the infield ;)

LOL, i enjoy reading all these threads when the P/W is locked or whatever :larf:

Hard luck guys.

Rocket

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 pm

is password off this weeknd
I May Be Slow But Im Ahead Of You!

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
\¯¯¯¯|.Carby Carby.|¯¯¯¯/
/_/00\____________\

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:42 pm

ksr_harley wrote:is password off this weeknd
how long is the piece of string I have?

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Ratman wrote: how long is the piece of string I have?

The size of my Rat tail ? 30 cm ? ;) :B

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Ratman wrote:
ksr_harley wrote:is password off this weeknd
how long is the piece of string I have?
Well the answer to that is dependent on who cuts it... and if the person who cuts it is blind or not :D

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:25 am

yaa it's friday

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
/_/00\____________\

kwozy

Post by kwozy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 am

hey guys its still the same old story ,with the dickheads on here screwing it for the guys that want to race,as hard as admin work on here they only have one choice close it so everybody misses out except the pws when will they learn O_o

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 am

There will allways be dropkicks, and some people actually start out as a dropkick, They are all capable of driving Clean but it's how "Some" of them get treated that puts them off trying.

Yes Dropkicks ruin it for everyone. But some people that arent Dropkicks get Refered as Dropkicks and then just give up and Turn into one.

This is all im saying: I reckon it's good to talk to them and give them advise and try turn them around instead of Yelling at them and abusing them ( Even if they need it ) It's worth a try and if they going to change there attitude then it's for the best Don't you think?.

Anyway. Cheers
R_Hart
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Racing_Hart wrote:There will allways be dropkicks, and some people actually start out as a dropkick, They are all capable of driving Clean but it's how "Some" of them get treated that puts them off trying.

Yes Dropkicks ruin it for everyone. But some people that arent Dropkicks get Refered as Dropkicks and then just give up and Turn into one.

This is all im saying: I reckon it's good to talk to them and give them advise and try turn them around instead of Yelling at them and abusing them ( Even if they need it ) It's worth a try and if they going to change there attitude then it's for the best Don't you think?.

Anyway. Cheers
R_Hart
I hear you Big Hart :hippy: good call!!!! :smokin:

Got a game of Tx Poker with the Lads 2night may get a run late 2night :horse:

but some do need 2 be :sniper:
Stoods

uturn

Post by uturn » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Racing_Hart wrote:There will allways be dropkicks, and some people actually start out as a dropkick, They are all capable of driving Clean but it's how "Some" of them get treated that puts them off trying.

Anyway. Cheers
R_Hart
Yep I think its worth a go at trying to help people first. SOme people are easier to help than others tho... and some people have no stamina ;p

I've been on both sides of the fence and I remember what its like... took me aaaages to get nominated and then got nominated and nominated again and again and aaaaages to get on newbie night and then aaaaages to finally get the password and then I lost the password and then I got it again and then I bribed heaps of people and tricked them into making me admin }8D aaaahhh hahahahaaaaa!!!! lol (jokes) all through that and even now sometimes I have been a droppy or a flag chaser etc etc...

Before I got the password, I had two or three people who were complete strangers who helped me out giving me sets to try and advice about not fighting back and just concentrating on flag chasing... people who told me I'd get there eventually, just ignore it when you get taken out (which happened a lot and still does lol) At times I listened and other times I didn't.... when I finally decided that I wanted the password and actually did what these guys suggested, I got there... and if I can do it anyone can.

Sooo... I think you just have to decide what you want to do... do you want the password and do you have what it takes to get there... or will you give up too easy and join the droppies who don't care?

Totally up to you and either way the server will be open when its open and passworded when its passworded and closed when its closed. None of these threads complaining about it will change that. The only thing that can change is how a passworded server affects you. If you have the password it doesn't... duh...

:clown:

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Anyway. Cheers
R_Hart

:noob:
i'm going to nob yous . ;)

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm

uturn wrote:

Anyway. Cheers
R_Hart
Yep I think its worth a go at trying to help people first. SOme people are easier to help than others tho... and some people have no stamina ;p

I've been on both sides of the fence and I remember what its like... took me aaaages to get nominated and then got nominated and nominated again and again and aaaaages to get on newbie night and then aaaaages to finally get the password and then I lost the password and then I got it again and then I bribed heaps of people and tricked them into making me admin }8D aaaahhh hahahahaaaaa!!!! lol (jokes) all through that and even now sometimes I have been a droppy or a flag chaser etc etc...

Before I got the password, I had two or three people who were complete strangers who helped me out giving me sets to try and advice about not fighting back and just concentrating on flag chasing... people who told me I'd get there eventually, just ignore it when you get taken out (which happened a lot and still does lol) At times I listened and other times I didn't.... when I finally decided that I wanted the password and actually did what these guys suggested, I got there... and if I can do it anyone can.

Sooo... I think you just have to decide what you want to do... do you want the password and do you have what it takes to get there... or will you give up too easy and join the droppies who don't care?

Totally up to you and either way the server will be open when its open and passworded when its passworded and closed when its closed. None of these threads complaining about it will change that. The only thing that can change is how a passworded server affects you. If you have the password it doesn't... duh...

:clown:
_b _b

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Tyrone wrote: :noob:
i'm going to nob yous . ;)
Hmm?

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm

what time will there be no pw?

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
/_/00\____________\

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

is there going to be pw on all weekend?

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
/_/00\____________\

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Whens the server going to be open ?

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm

i no aye i have been waiting 4 2 and a half hours and im geting bored lol please takethe pw off :)

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
/_/00\____________\

evil89

Post by evil89 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:24 am

ksr_harley wrote:i no aye i have been waiting 4 2 and a half hours and im geting bored lol please takethe pw off :)
you keep this up ksr harley and you may never race online..
Go read the rules and learn them.Patience goes along way.
All you are doin is annoying the crap out of Admin....
glen eagles driver 74c

9saldana

Post by 9saldana » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 pm

wats wrong with the server? i hav been unable to get on 4 2 weeks now any help?
cheers 9saldana
Stratford Scrappers 37s
52a indy league
2nd 2010 SCH East Coast Champs

pacman

Post by pacman » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Wow
The only posts ive seen from harley is are the servers open, when are they going to be open.
Clearly its all about him.
But seriously guys how about a name and shame, people wanna be tards thats fine, let everyone know so then all their heat buddies can "put them in line".
And for those who think its "just a game" yes it is but its a game played seriously, you wanna be an idiot go rent your own server...whats that, cant afford it, then dont think you can ferk around here.

ksr_SPEED

Post by ksr_SPEED » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

ksr_harley wrote:i no aye i have been waiting 4 2 and a half hours and im geting bored lol please takethe pw off :)
how did you find out about this game anyway??? cause you are really starting to piss some of us off
If you cant handle what is happening round here then go play something else if you are to unpacient.
Do you no what the admins and the main people have to go through to acctually keep the server runining, its no like they flick there fingers and we race. so maybe just have some patients round here mate.
thanks

KSR_SPEED

KSR Aaza

Post by KSR Aaza » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm

:detective: You guys do realise Harley was around over a year ago with the exact same fail questions but with added rFactor n00bness before finding KDSR. Not sure why he's back as he had a good 9/10 months there. :detective: :detective:
"If he gets any wider, he'll be racing in the carpark!" - Aaron Drever