24/7 Has Been PW / Sad but I understand Y

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Mini41a

Re: 24/7 Has Been PW / Sad but I understand Y

Post by Mini41a » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 pm

I dont believe its a compititon between rfactor and heat were both in the ksr community,

Like ratman said you have to pay for rfactor now your only goin to pay for somthing if your really goin to attempt to race hard and win i dont supose you would pay for somthing to go in and just sit in the middle of the track to be a pain in the R,s just to piss every1 else off where heat is free and is open to anyone in the weekends.

It does get to me when i see people spinning out then driving into on coming traffic with just completely no control over their car, how you get a kick out of that i do not know. I seriously wonder why some people bother.

Make an effort to get better alot of people have done it by racing offline asking 4 help with setups allsorts use your heads.

Just my 2 cents :D
Mini1nz
Last edited by Mini41a on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image removed by admin - see Forum Signature Rules

uturn

Post by uturn » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Bull wrote:I didnt say you, but there are a lot of people in heat that cant even take being tapped wide for position let alone a hit. Those people wouldn't last a race in rFactor or real life for that matter
wellllll... thats not something they have to worry about when they play heat because... uh its a game... not real life... and... uh its heat.... not rFactor ;p

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 pm

I was just replying to your comment in regards to rFaccy Uturn :)

uturn

Post by uturn » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

yup lol I'z just being a nob _b soz bull :clown:

CJRacing
Location: Dannevirke, Roberston Holden International Speedway

Post by CJRacing » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm

The rFactor question..

There arnt many dropkicks because you have to pay for the game.. Theres the odd one or two that keep hitting but hey its stockcars, if its a legal hit you cant really moan can ya. most hits on rfactor are legal unless people are mucking around with each other with others not in the server.

Heat is 90% dropkicks, allways will be mwahahahahah you cant stop them unless they put PW on full time.

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am

:violin: Bugger no Heat this weekend :blazze: I will hav 2 c a Psychologist about it :crazy:

or maybe I just need a fix of speedway http://www.speedbox.tv/Default.aspx :crash:

Have a good week all and i hope 2 c u next wkend for a grouphug :grouphug: and some raceing :driver:

ps maybe I need 2 start playing Rfactor more costed me $70 :skate:
Stoods

Fireball45

Post by Fireball45 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 am

well guys as uturn and ratman said the amount of rubbish we are dealing with at the moment you have no idea.without admin you guys would not race think before you moan everytime you get on.if you get smacked around and dont like it GO MOW THE LAWNS (lol).at the end of the day guys its only a game try to obey the rules or leave.
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 am

Yes you have problems with some newbies not coming onto this site to even look at the rules but virtually all the people who cause the trouble such as this on the weekends are probably the same people everytime and have been around a lot longer than you think. That is why it probably gets so frustrating for the admins, which is why closing the server is understandable.
MiniStock_55n wrote: Why cant all the GENUINE Heat racers have a there own password that gets put on when this sorter crap goes down??
Cheers
The problem here is:

a) a huge increase in organising and crap for admins to take on.
b) who decides who is a 'genuine' racer... admins... more organising, time and effort (are our admins 24/7 bums who have all day to play with... no)
c) using that method of giving password to people who look like they are there to race probably will end up being leaked like it usually does.

Good luck to the admins hopefully you can find a way to limit the drongos ruining it for others _b

ksr_SPEED

Post by ksr_SPEED » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am

well that really sucks lol just have to keep waiting for that PW to hopefully come through

skinstad77

Post by skinstad77 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 am

yea same ksr-speed i might actually open my curtains and let the light in and move away from my computer!
CANTERBURY SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE-WINNER
WAIKATO SUPERSTOCK CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNER
NEW ZEALAND GRAND PRIX CHAMPIONSHIP-3rd
2010 INDIVIDUAL LEAGUE ROUND 1 OVERALL-3rd

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 pm

i just tried to go into the heat server and its saying im kicked please help??
I May Be Slow But Im Ahead Of You!

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
\¯¯¯¯|.Carby Carby.|¯¯¯¯/
/_/00\____________\

Buzz87h

Post by Buzz87h » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Driver of 87H ministock
3rd Waikato Champs 09/10 , 1st Waiariki plate (2nd top 26) M.I.P 09/10, 1st B final Kihikihi stampede, 3rd Waikaraka park invasion
5th Waikaraka park invitational, 1st Whangarei Champs
Rebels: 96R (Captain)

evil89

Post by evil89 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 pm

ksr_SPEED wrote:well that really sucks lol just have to keep waiting for that PW to hopefully come through
i would say you got kicked when you came on because you dont understand the rules,
you talked during racing which is a BIG NO NO.
i you wish to be part of this community go read all the rules learn, and obey them or
you will find yourself kicked all the time .
there aren't to many rules to this game and its way more fun if everyone obeys what
rules there are ......... 8) 8)
glen eagles driver 74c

uturn

Post by uturn » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm

:iagree:

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Cheers Nana for giving me my weekly fix _b :pcpunch:
Stoods

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 am

good sunday drive yesterday * uturn* :B :B

RC

Post by RC » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:44 pm

there is know point posting up on this forum.most of the drop kicks don't know what this web site is.But from my point of view it is very dissapointing to hear but they have a good reason to put the pw back on.rc

ksr_SPEED

Post by ksr_SPEED » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 pm

evil89 wrote:
ksr_SPEED wrote:well that really sucks lol just have to keep waiting for that PW to hopefully come through
i would say you got kicked when you came on because you dont understand the rules,
you talked during racing which is a BIG NO NO.
i you wish to be part of this community go read all the rules learn, and obey them or
you will find yourself kicked all the time .
there aren't to many rules to this game and its way more fun if everyone obeys what
rules there are ......... 8) 8)
lol i didnt get kicked i havent been on the server for about 3 weeks lol and i do no what the rules are unlike some other people. :wasntme:

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Speed you were on it the week b4 last week.
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

uturn

Post by uturn » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Evil quoted the wrong post, he wasn't talking to speed... :p he was talking to ksr_harley...

work it out noobs :clown: :larf: >_<

ksr_SPEED

Post by ksr_SPEED » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 pm

uturn wrote:Evil quoted the wrong post, he wasn't talking to speed... :p he was talking to ksr_harley...

work it out noobs :clown: :larf: >_<
my bad lol :blazze: it just didnt sound like he was talking to hartley thought he was pointing it to me lol, and are u allways aloud on the server if you got newbie pw ? or is it only for tuesdays

uturn

Post by uturn » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm

ksr_SPEED wrote:are u allways aloud on the server if you got newbie pw ? or is it only for tuesdays
You only get the "newbie night" password for use on newbie night... it won't work on any other night.

By the way, its called newbie night because people who have been afforded the priveledge of trying out for the KSR password are usually new and don't know how things work around here.

Here's a tip... when you attend newbie night there is always an admin and/or senior passworded KSR members there to help you and answer any questions like "are u allways aloud on the server if you got newbie pw ?".

O_o 8o :D

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm

uturn wrote:
ksr_SPEED wrote:are u allways aloud on the server if you got newbie pw ? or is it only for tuesdays
You only get the "newbie night" password for use on newbie night... it won't work on any other night.

By the way, its called newbie night because people who have been afforded the priveledge of trying out for the KSR password are usually new and don't know how things work around here.

Here's a tip... when you attend newbie night there is always an admin and/or senior passworded KSR members there to help you and answer any questions like "are u allways aloud on the server if you got newbie pw ?".

uturn

And man I would love 2 go 2 Newbie night.
( but like some good things, it takes repect which takes time)

Alot of us guys are working hard 2 get that repect u have 2 earn it!
And I will one day :smokin:

The word respect comes from the latin respicere which means look behind. It evokes the idea of judging something regarding what has been done in the past when it worths being aknowledged. Thus, the notion of respect implies that it can be applied to a person who has done something well, but also to anything that has been stated in the past, such as a promise, the rules of a game, the law, and so on.

see u on the weekend I hope :D
Stoods

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 pm

stoodlee15b wrote: The word respect comes from the latin respicere which means look behind. It evokes the idea of judging something regarding what has been done in the past when it worths being aknowledged. Thus, the notion of respect implies that it can be applied to a person who has done something well, but also to anything that has been stated in the past, such as a promise, the rules of a game, the law, and so on.
you have to much time on your hands..... :bluesbro:

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Ratman wrote:
stoodlee15b wrote: The word respect comes from the latin respicere which means look behind. It evokes the idea of judging something regarding what has been done in the past when it worths being aknowledged. Thus, the notion of respect implies that it can be applied to a person who has done something well, but also to anything that has been stated in the past, such as a promise, the rules of a game, the law, and so on.
you have to much time on your hands..... :bluesbro:
LOL yes i do :smokin:

Do you have a jobs going in Admin ... I make a good coffee...
And Ill always bring muncheez to our meetings :D
You need a Hit man or a rubbish Man I'm ur Man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stoodlee15b on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoods