24/7 Has Been PW / Sad but I understand Y

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
stoodlee15b

24/7 Has Been PW / Sad but I understand Y

Post by stoodlee15b » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 am

;( Its hard 2 take that PW has been put on 24/7 from last night... I was there and i understand Y it happen.
As non PW player, you dont get many opportunities ( wkends only) to prove ur self 2 the KSR community that u are deserving of a PW.

2 all u new guys welcome, but please read the rules pull ur heads in and do what ur tolded when asked.
Or u & I will just be playing by our self ( and thats getting boring and my right hand hurts)

Race Clean and Exit out Quick when the race is won.....Exit ASAP you dont have 2 cross the line or do all ur laps to Exit, people are waiting 4 u.

hope 2 race online soon :smokin:
Stoods

Bull

Re: 24/7 Has Been PW / Sad but I understand Y

Post by Bull » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 am

Jeez, I haven't even been on yet!

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:49 am

Bull wrote:Jeez, I haven't even been on yet!
Neither :(,

I was actually talking to a dropkick last week,

I asked - Why do you race like a idiot on the server,
they say - Im only there for the hit's you guy's need to get a life it's a game.

I won't name the Person,, But Sadly that's the attitude alot of (the people who ruin it) have,

It sucks so much for Non pw drivers when a noob makes the server close to pw tho.

Ohwell.

Giz
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

karl213

Post by karl213 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Ratshit guys glad i gota few races in last night. :D
Tits,wheels or a motor it's bound 2 cause you trouble and cost you money

2010season: 15w wildcats teams, 52r indi league

the duck

Post by the duck » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 am

its a shame alrite but the people that behaive like muppets and are probally not even guna no cos most of them dont read the forums
Wellington Wildcats 13w 3rd over all 2010
34m Indie league
G.C.R.T
Im not insane, I know this to be a fact .... cause the voices inside my head tell me so!!

booker

Post by booker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 am

i agree with stodlee but ill wait and carry on doing what im doing to earn my pw hope it comes on again before weekend finishs but sorry to the admin for the dickheads

cheers booker
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am

straight up . it was that keeza :ffs:

ksr_harley

heat password

Post by ksr_harley » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 am

ello can some one please pm me the heat password i have read all the rules and wont to start racing thanks harley
I May Be Slow But Im Ahead Of You!

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
\¯¯¯¯|.Carby Carby.|¯¯¯¯/
/_/00\____________\

Racing_Hart

Re: heat password

Post by Racing_Hart » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:54 am

It aint like Kdsr, You have to get Nominated go through Newbie then get pw if the admin crew thinks your allgz.

Race Clean in server. and don't ask people to nominate you as that wont help you,.

CHeers

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am

is the server open now with no password on it ? thanks

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
/_/00\____________\

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 am

For Non pw drivers it's open..

From

Friday 6:00 to Sunday 6:00
And is open for Holidays if racing is up to standard. I believe it's closed at the moment because of Dropkick Behavior, So if you go on please race to the rules. :)

MiniStock_55n

Post by MiniStock_55n » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

No it isnt as the thread says,,

Until further notice so just wait..
No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you ... he rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin'." -- Harry Hogge

Ministock 55n Purple People Eater Jr

MiniStock_55n

Post by MiniStock_55n » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Well this is the first time ive seen the 24/7 server close i think. :confused:

Its a shame really that people cant go on and race and have a bit of ''Bump 'N' Grind'' theres always some there that doesn't no when enough's enough they take it that extra step...

I feel for the admins that have to put up with the :censored: that a certain few create i really do.

Just my two cents guys. _b

Two questions i have??

This may have been asked before,,

Why cant all the GENUINE Heat racers have a there own password that gets put on when this sorter crap goes down??

And why doesn't rFactor have this stuff happen because i here alot of people say that rFactors drop kick free??

I would really like these two questions answered

Cheers
No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you ... he rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin'." -- Harry Hogge

Ministock 55n Purple People Eater Jr

skinstad77

Post by skinstad77 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 pm

oh man this sucks now i can't stay inside all day :(
CANTERBURY SUPERSTOCK CHALLENGE-WINNER
WAIKATO SUPERSTOCK CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNER
NEW ZEALAND GRAND PRIX CHAMPIONSHIP-3rd
2010 INDIVIDUAL LEAGUE ROUND 1 OVERALL-3rd

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm

skinstad77 wrote:oh man this sucks now i can't stay inside all day :(
lol

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 pm

MiniStock_55n wrote:Two questions i have??

Why cant all the GENUINE Heat racers have a there own password that gets put on when this sorter crap goes down??

And why doesn't rFactor have this stuff happen because i here alot of people say that rFactors drop kick free??

Cheers
1. who would get that pw and who would not and each time it gets leaked to the undesirables it has to be changed. Ant that would be quite often

2. they do have dropkicks but limiting factors would be you have to pay for rfactor in the first place instead of just being a free download and second the banning/kicking is more modern and precise and longer lasting so they can ban individuals forever if needed (from what I understand)

Heat is a very old game engine and very limited with certain things

ksr_harley

Post by ksr_harley » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm

is the server still open in the weekend??

.....⌐‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾¬
._//____________\\_
/O¤O\ _______ /O¤O\
/_/00\____________\

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 pm

ksr_harley wrote:is the server still open in the weekend??
http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 26#p236626

ledgend1

Post by ledgend1 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 pm

i can see where every1 is coming from but it wasnt just the one person it was 2 or 3 and then a good coment from 41acrew.
it calmd down a bit until the admins came on and then boom it all started again.
now all newbies like myself now have to wait a little longer to prov our skills to pw drivers.
cant wait till it opens bak up and we are able to race again

cheers Ledgend1

tonyff4

Post by tonyff4 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:39 pm

sadly i know why as well stoodlee. waiting ten mins for guys to exit out is shite. :rolleyes: unfortunately for the drivers, the two guys battling for 15th an 16th dont give a crap cause they aint here to win . thats the diff. when the white and black drops most want to get on with the next run :rolleyes: (racing game) until the penny drops with the others we wait :skull: :skull: :Party: 8o :Puke:

9saldana

Post by 9saldana » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:19 pm

man that sucks but wat can u do when those droppys keep ruining things for everyone. i look forward every week to racin on here like many others and to have idiots ruining it for people like me who enjoy racin with everyone here it just ticks me off.i just hope those idiots stay away and dont ruin it again.
cheers 9saldana
Stratford Scrappers 37s
52a indy league
2nd 2010 SCH East Coast Champs

uturn

Post by uturn » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 pm

MiniStock_55n wrote:Well this is the first time ive seen the 24/7 server close i think. :confused:

Its a shame really that people cant go on and race and have a bit of ''Bump 'N' Grind'' theres always some there that doesn't no when enough's enough they take it that extra step...

I feel for the admins that have to put up with the :censored: that a certain few create i really do.

Two questions i have??

Cheers
The fact that this is the first time you've seen it closed just shows how new you are to KSR. The 24/7 server has been closed many times for exactly the same reason.

To answer your first question; Taking the attitude that admins should somehow change things so you can race is not the answer. You and other newbies need to prove that you deserve the password so it doesn't affect you so much. That just takes time, so until then, appreciate the open server when you have it.

And your second question; Spend some time on rFactor and you might notice the difference. Its a completely different system as far as gameplay goes. Personally I don't think its an improvement. And its a long way from dropkick free. A long loooong way.

By the way, I haven't been an admin for long, but I now appreciate fully the amount of crap the admin here go through to provide something for you guys to enjoy. Show some respect especially when they are the last person to ready up because they are undoubtedly dealing with some crap that you are blissfully unaware of.

uy O_o

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

uturn wrote:
MiniStock_55n wrote:Well this is the first time ive seen the 24/7 server close i think. :confused:

Two questions i have??

Cheers
The fact that this is the first time you've seen it closed just shows how new you are to KSR. The 24/7 server has been closed many times for exactly the same reason.

To answer your first question; Taking the attitude that admins should somehow change things so you can race is not the answer. You and other newbies need to prove that you deserve the password so it doesn't affect you so much. That just takes time, so until then, appreciate the open server when you have it.

And your second question; Spend some time on rFactor and you might notice the difference. Its a completely different system as far as gameplay goes. Personally I don't think its an improvement. And its a long way from dropkick free. A long loooong way.

By the way, I haven't been an admin for long, but I now appreciate fully the amount of crap the admin here go through to provide something for you guys to enjoy. Show some respect especially when they are the last person to ready up because they are undoubtedly dealing with some crap that you are blissfully unaware of.

uy O_o
Thats because people on rFactor actually know how to take a hit every now and again. rFactor is a lot lot closer to dropkick free then Heat has ever been (cept for when they had all the rF guys as admin back in the day) and ever will be. You must be still racing on the KDSR rFaccy server :saythat:

uturn

Post by uturn » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Bull wrote: Thats because people on rFactor actually know how to take a hit every now and again. rFactor is a lot lot closer to dropkick free then Heat has ever been (cept for when they had all the rF guys as admin back in the day) and ever will be. You must be still racing on the KDSR rFaccy server :saythat:
? are you suggesting that I don't know how to take a hit Bull? Sorry but anywhere you are is obviously not dropkick free ;)

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

I didnt say you, but there are a lot of people in heat that cant even take being tapped wide for position let alone a hit. Those people wouldn't last a race in rFactor or real life for that matter