We need a another server!

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
mailman

We need a another server!

Post by mailman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm

we need a server where we are actually allowed to hit and it needs to be password free.

we got kicked off last friday for contact?????? isnt it supposed 2 be stockcars?????

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwg9JUYgv3Y[/YouTube]
just a small video i found of a basic race

liam 95t ministock

Ugmo

Re: We need a another server!

Post by Ugmo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

If you would like another find the money and machinery to host one yourself. Just because you want something doesnt mean you will get it.

Move along now.
Radioshack/Livestrong Racing 10gb
Team GB with Cottie, PnPete, Fangin_it and Metal666
Also the greatest driver never to win anything at KSR ever

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

There used to be one, it was called KDSR, the D stood for Dropkick

mailman

Post by mailman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm

all im saying is we want to race 4 fun because we have a life

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 pm

mailman wrote:we need a server where we are actually allowed to hit and it needs to be password free.

we got kicked off last friday for contact?????? isnt it supposed 2 be stockcars?????

liam 95t ministock

It says you only joined the forum tonight at 9.03 pm and it took you 21 mintues to have your 1st moan about something OMG. If you carry on like this you are not welcome here. Looks like your a Ministock racer which in most cases means = young smart a$% p&^%%

mailman

Post by mailman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm

ive been playin it 4 a while but only joined 2 night

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm

mailman wrote:ive been playin it 4 a while but only joined 2 night
Well best you change your attitude ASAP if you want to go any further in here

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

mailman wrote:we need a server where we are actually allowed to hit and it needs to be password free.

liam 95t ministock
Dude, :badidea:

Yes contact is one part of stockcars but acting like a nutter all the time hitting everything that moves gets a bit old :wheelchair: ,
Heats not a demo derby game, its for raceing game.
U want 2 play bumper cars play another game :clever:
Thers a heap out ther! :crash:

or maybe u could try and win a race:smokin:
Stoods

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:40 pm

ugmo wrote:If you would like another find the money and machinery to host one yourself. Just because you want something doesnt mean you will get it.

Move along now.
Even if you had a server to run it you still need permission to actually run Stockcar heat on it apparantly as a few of us were gunna get one going.... ..
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Pm me your details and I'll pass them on to someone at Inspire that can set up another server for you and then they will advise you of what you will need to pay them for it...
Im sure they will want payment in advance as well before supplying you with the server...
mailman wrote:we got kicked off last friday for contact?????? isnt it supposed 2 be stockcars?????

liam 95t ministock
I doubt you would of got kicked for contact... more likley you were booted because your contact was not within the rules and or being a dropkick about it....

There is hitting and being a droppy... yes they are stockcars but the one thing is you do not repair your cars between races or get carted of to hospital or in a body bag with all your dropkick suicide hits...

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 pm

wanttobe wrote:

liam 95t ministock

It says you only joined the forum tonight at 9.03 pm and it took you 21 mintues to have your 1st moan about something OMG. If you carry on like this you are not welcome here. Looks like your a Ministock racer which in most cases means = young smart a$% p&^%%
took him that long to type it wanttobe....

mailman

Post by mailman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Ratman wrote:I doubt you would of got kicked for contact... more likley you were booted because your contact was not within the rules and or being a dropkick about it.... There is hitting and being a droppy... yes they are stockcars but the one thing is you do not repair your cars between races or get carted of to hospital or in a body bag with all your dropkick suicide hits...
well actually we were hardly suicideing lol they just didnt like it cause it was a bit messy cause there were lyk 25 people on

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

so you being a dropkick were ruining it for the other 24 people... good on ya

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

liam 95t ministock

They are Superstocks not stockcars. And superstocks don't hit in real life that much only on odd ocasions and the big meets.
so if you don't like it i wouldn't race here or if you race here race to there rules and be like the rest of us Mature non pw and apreciate the time we get.

I wrote something longer and more Understanding b4 but Gizzy just got a power cut and shut down my pc while i was writing it so yeah got annoyed.
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

mailman

Post by mailman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm

nooooo wansnt just me most people were

screw it looks like im just gonna have to wait till friday 2 play

godfather

Post by godfather » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

mailman wrote:nooooo wansnt just me most people were
Soooo firstly you admit it was you....

.....and secondly there was a few password guys in the server whom I'm sure admin PM'd to get the low-down on what was happening. End result - - shutdown.

It only takes one to start it, then the ones you hit get anti, next thing you know its all on.
This is especially the case when there is a heap of people on, you dont need to be a droppy to have contact, it was on the Wanga's track it was going to be tough enough as it was.

At the end of the day, no-one has a right to be able to race, so as in all things in life you dont always get what you want, suck it up and race to the rules, or expect to be doing something else with your weekends.

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm

godfather wrote:
mailman wrote:nooooo wansnt just me most people were
Soooo firstly you admit it was you....

.....and secondly there was a few password guys in the server whom I'm sure admin PM'd to get the low-down on what was happening. End result - - shutdown.

It only takes one to start it, then the ones you hit get anti, next thing you know its all on.
This is especially the case when there is a heap of people on, you dont need to be a droppy to have contact, it was on the Wanga's track it was going to be tough enough as it was.

At the end of the day, no-one has a right to be able to race, so as in all things in life you dont always get what you want, suck it up and race to the rules, or expect to be doing something else with your weekends.
yip yip yip....

MiniStock_55n

Post by MiniStock_55n » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Look mate if you start asking sh*t like this you wont last long on the server coz theres a few Non PW drivers like ME and Racing_Hart that have been trying for a bloody long time to get on PW list and we dont want some snot nosed Pr*k like you to take our valuable racing time online off us for wanting to hit.

If you wanna know how to push my pissed off button keep driving like you are ill be the 1st to take you off the end...

P.S. Ill try to do it to the rules Admins..

Just how i feel about these kinder people ok guys

Guys his you can tell by his attitude he dosnt really care eh....
No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you ... he rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin'." -- Harry Hogge

Ministock 55n Purple People Eater Jr

the_tank

Post by the_tank » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 pm

What sort of a post is this mailman :larf: Be better if you posted in the letterbox so we didnt have to read all this nonsence :rolleyes:

Cop14w

Post by Cop14w » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 am

the_tank wrote:What sort of a post is this mailman :larf: Be better if you posted in the letterbox so we didnt have to read all this nonsence :rolleyes:

:larf: Someone else to dirty my Boots on TT :D

uturn

Post by uturn » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 pm

liam 95t ministock
Thanks for your post Liam. You have effectively slagged off every effort made by the administration team to provide you with free entertainment in the weekends. I'm pretty sure you won't understand how or in what way you have done this because you're obviously quite young and have things magically appear for you when you want them to.

I'll try and maintain that fantasy and magically provide this link for you...

click here --> http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 21#p121821 (sorry you do actually have to do that yourself) and then read the stuff on that page. Pay special attention to rule 16, rule 17, rule 21 and the stuff written in red. Unfortunately that does mean you'll need to be able to read and comprehend stuff but we can just pretend that you did... it really doesn't matter to me whether you did or not to be honest. Now next time you go on the KSR Heat server, make sure that you follow each and every one of those rules to the letter, and when you don't I will be very happy to kick you again...

_b

the duck

Post by the duck » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm

uturn wrote:

liam 95t ministock
Thanks for your post Liam. You have effectively slagged off every effort made by the administration team to provide you with free entertainment in the weekends. I'm pretty sure you won't understand how or in what way you have done this because you're obviously quite young and have things magically appear for you when you want them to.

I'll try and maintain that fantasy and magically provide this link for you...

click here --> http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 21#p121821 (sorry you do actually have to do that yourself) and then read the stuff on that page. Pay special attention to rule 16, rule 17, rule 21 and the stuff written in red. Unfortunately that does mean you'll need to be able to read and comprehend stuff but we can just pretend that you did... it really doesn't matter to me whether you did or not to be honest. Now next time you go on the KSR Heat server, make sure that you follow each and every one of those rules to the letter, and when you don't I will be very happy to kick you again...

_b

lmao you have a way with words bro
Wellington Wildcats 13w 3rd over all 2010
34m Indie league
G.C.R.T
Im not insane, I know this to be a fact .... cause the voices inside my head tell me so!!