some admins need to chill ?

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
kamakazi

some admins need to chill ?

Post by kamakazi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey guys not im not trying to start something here i just dont get it when my little brother was having a go on heat the 1st race he gets told to exit out i have no idea why he asks why because he was guna ask if he need to reboot with in a matter of secounds he is kicked? like some people need to help the newbies. please correct me if this is something he should not of done but its a bit guttering really.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Racing_Hart

Re: some admins need to chill ?

Post by Racing_Hart » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm

kamakazi wrote:Hey guys not im not trying to start something here i just dont get it when my little brother was having a go on heat the 1st race he gets told to exit out i have no idea why he asks why because he was guna ask if he need to reboot with in a matter of secounds he is kicked? like some people need to help the newbies. please correct me if this is something he should not of done but its a bit guttering really.

nothing can be done we don't have a say. ive tried and ain't going to ever again. just leave it bro its the best thing you can do.
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 pm

kamakazi wrote:Hey guys not im not trying to start something here i just dont get it when my little brother was having a go on heat the 1st race he gets told to exit out i have no idea why he asks why because he was guna ask if he need to reboot with in a matter of secounds he is kicked? like some people need to help the newbies. please correct me if this is something he should not of done but its a bit guttering really.

Was not me but....
If you are told to exit out when in the race and/or told to reboot it will be connection related either warpy or solid... thought that would of been understandable really...

If you dont exit when asked then you will get booted after a short time...

when asked just accept that you have to shut down and restart your computer and do it... don't start asking why within the race... wait till you have restarted and returned and in the lobby... I'm sure the admin involved will tell you then...

kamakazi

Post by kamakazi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 pm

yea but my lil bro didin't know if i had done something wrong or needed to reboot its helps in a way to know you have done i know what ya mean ratman but yea they do need to chill abit and have some fun racing.

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

kamakazi wrote:yea but my lil bro didin't know if i had done something wrong or needed to reboot its helps in a way to know you have done
Answer
Ratman wrote:when asked just accept that you have to shut down and restart your computer and do it... don't start asking why within the race... wait till you have restarted and returned and in the lobby... I'm sure the admin involved will tell you then..
kamakazi wrote:they do need to chill abit and have some fun racing.
As I have said it was not me and I do not know what he was asked for.... but I have given you 2 main reasons why you get asked to do it... sometimes people do not know they are warpy or solid... so is it fair on the others in the server if you have someone warping round smashing everything in its path or solid and snowploughing through the field??? i think not...
When asked there is a good reason why you get asked to... so you and your brother need to CHILL and do what you are asked to do... if he did then he would not of been booted and still racing... quite simple really

kamakazi

Post by kamakazi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm

i know where your coming from ratman
i think its a bit harsh but people have other opinions

uturn

Post by uturn » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:31 pm

He should read the rules. As should you.

Usually these kind of posts go straight in the bin so I think some admins are chilly enough already.

Mini41a

Post by Mini41a » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 pm

shot bro your brother got me draged :rolleyes: lmao
Image removed by admin - see Forum Signature Rules

Corey43C

Post by Corey43C » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Its Just Admins Doing There Job Bro
(:

Corey43C
Pitcrew 43c Streetstock

NRPChassis

Post by NRPChassis » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm

is it fair when u get kicked when ur asking a guy to stop arguing in the lobby?????

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 pm

NRPChassis wrote:is it fair when u get kicked when ur asking a guy to stop arguing in the lobby?????
let the admin sort it....

the duck

Post by the duck » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 am

kamakazi it was most problly me as i get phone calls at 2am to kick people should i answer the phone naaa but i do as i give people warnings with me you only get 1 warning race clean have fun you wont have a problem ask 90% of the guys on here i get along with most have kicked them yup! do they address the situation come when there kick time is over or servers reset and the majority dont do it again

as admin i dont think we need a reason if your asked do it . Do you argue with your teacher ,boss,parent,any1 who tells you what to do ?

as for nrp i told you several times to sshhh while i sorted a problem out with other members (my job)
you repeatidly kept saying hurry up hurry up so i kicked you fordboy a pw member done the same and got kicked for it so as i said LET US DO OUR JOB!!!
Wellington Wildcats 13w 3rd over all 2010
34m Indie league
G.C.R.T
Im not insane, I know this to be a fact .... cause the voices inside my head tell me so!!