good bye all

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
SCORPION

good bye all

Post by SCORPION » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:48 pm

All good things must come to an end, and now its my time to say goodbye to heat. I would like to thank all the people who have helped me along the way with my heat career and the teams that i joined for teams racing etc
i would like to thanks every1 that helped me especally sop scrappy and snake and all the admin.

to all the people i have met at stockcar meetings its been good to met you all especally WANTtobe he was a good person to speak to and a good laugh.

to nanna,bop,duck,ratman etc you all owe yourself a big pat on the back for all the effort you guys put into the game

i amk moving onto rfactor now and into rfactor teams now so thanks to all that made this game a enjoyment and hope to see a few of you on rfactor soon

over and out
SCORPION _b :p
12a Indi League car
Phipps Brothers Racing
Phipps Motorsport

Cop14w

Re: good bye all

Post by Cop14w » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Shot bro, Sure we will still see you here for the odd lap bro ;p Been good racing against ya _b

the duck

Post by the duck » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 pm

2much scorp been another member of your family that have always been on the pace and a blast to race with goodluck in fraccy bro
Wellington Wildcats 13w 3rd over all 2010
34m Indie league
G.C.R.T
Im not insane, I know this to be a fact .... cause the voices inside my head tell me so!!

nanna driver

Post by nanna driver » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 pm

awsome scorp we will see you there bro _b
Go Hard or Go Home
Bay Park Busters 114 HEAT
Drive it like you stole it !!