Superstock Classic - Paybacks!

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
CarnaGe

Superstock Classic - Paybacks!

Post by CarnaGe » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:53 am

Wahoo, it's race day and the first competitive race for the defunct stockcar league racers is set for tonight. :laola:

Who will win? Better yet, who isn't going to might be an easier one to answer :crash:

Beside each of the entries below is a ranking depicting how they will more than likely go tonight...... :violin:

Rankings:
1 = top chance
2 = better than most
3 = could go either way
4 = could decide who else wins
5 = should watch the 8.30pm movie on sky

Basil - 8p - 2
Chris56 - 58m - 2
CarnaGe - 77b - 4
Tank - 51m - 4
MadMarty - 13b - 4
Aaza - 55r - 3
Nolly - 99v - 3
Shorty#94B - 7n - 4
Cool ET - 591p - 1
Ronwest - 515r - 3
Wraith - 69p - 1
Supastocknut - 116a - 1
Cricketfan - 31b - 2
Qt-pie - 81h - 2
Fishy - 181m - 2
Ford Prefect - 337r - 3
Zeduck - 37b - 2
Rusty - 85h - 5
Inspector - 6p - 2
Dirtnz - 92m - 1
Lancealot - 98p - 1
Chopper - 10p - 3
Wonder Stevie - 121p - 1
Rikki6R - 19r - 2
Kinghit - 119m - 1
Naki boy - 4s - 4
Kezza - 24p - 3
Bru68 - 336r - 3

With the ping being set high tonight the 3 above with a 5 beside their names won't even get into the game let alone have a chance of winning. Their connections are crap with ghosting and warping! *Just been informed that Naki & Shorty now have ADSL, so they get a 4 each now.

I have given myself a 4 because I don't wish to win. I have achieved everything I wanted to from this game. I started as a redneck and finished as a round winner in the superstock league. Thanks to the cheats and dicks this was never recognised but thats life and tonight I will get over it :-)

The top chance tonight will have to be Supastocknut. Nutty is quick and can get through traffic. Will his Wildcat team mates be there at the end to help Nut get home?

Unfortunately the games creator will have plenty of attention as will his buster team mates. The Hawkeyes will also have a good chance of picking up the win, and it could be the least likely one too!

The Panther team has 3 members entered which makes it very interesting. Inspector and Basil will have their work cut out if they plan to get Lancelot home safely. Or, Basil might just surprise a few and go for the flag from the get go.

So there you have it, just a quick guide to who might be doing what tonight....

This post was done in good humour, if you are offended in any way by the contents of this then tough, get over it and bring it on tonight :birdies:
Last edited by CarnaGe on Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:00 am

well done carnage :drive:
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

ET

Post by ET » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:45 am

Best post on here yet...... _b Will be good to be on the track again...racing next to the old farts... :wheelchair: and the young guns... :skate: should be fun...:D

:cflag: :cflag: GOOD LUCK TO ALL DRIVERS TONIGHT :cflag: :cflag:
:crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash:
:laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola:
*2011 - KSS Individaul League - 5p

Lancealot

Post by Lancealot » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:05 am

Nice work Carnage _b I was already looking forward to this but after that promotional post I now can't wait. :drive:

I hope :santa: brings me some good luck

Camshaft

Post by Camshaft » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:12 am

im trying to get mi ping down i will claen pc out bvefore connecting
Rusty( been good)

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:39 am

danm i was hopping to catch that movie haha nah jks

orsome job carnage i'll tick u off my list at practice :P

Wraith

Post by Wraith » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:40 am

Removing spellchecker Rusty is not really cleaning your pc. :D

Nice work Carnage _b
Wraith

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:02 am

lol@wraith
ok im open now to bribes O_o :D
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:28 am

Wraith wrote:Removing spellchecker Rusty is not really cleaning your pc. :D

Nice work Carnage _b

You beat me to it mate, come on Rusty, spend an extra 1 minute and check what you have written before you click submit. Do you have Microsoft Word or something similar? Try copy and pasting what you have typed on the forum into Word and see just how many mistakes you are making every single post you make.

Hey we all make typos and there are many words that we are not sure how to spell, but people round here make an effort to not only make mature posts, but also that they are readable and make sense. Part of being a member of the SIM community is that people put in the extra effort to their gaming, helping each other, going the extra mile to ensure their game is set up properly, that they use the game to it's full potential instead of just leaping in and playing (read driving), that is the difference between arcade games and SIM games.

I might add how pleased I am to see a few of the stockcar guys starting to help their fellow competitors and gamers, sharing setup information, hints and tips etc on track, in ventrilo and the forums. During the last league almost no one would share any setup information and help with driving tips were few and far between. The other night racing rFactor F3 mod there were about 12 of us playing, all with different driving and setup skills, but Riven, one of our top drivers and on the night fastest on the track during practice got on ventrilo and read out his complete setup so that we could all set up our cars the same as his if we wished. I personally immediately took 2 seconds off my best lap time using his setup.

Consequently a great night of very close racing occoured with some awesome battles right throughout the feild and whilst we all had basically the same setup, the more skilled drivers came out on top more often than not and they enjoyed their racing much more because they had drivers to compete with rather than running away by themselves at the front. This is what the SIM community is about, playing fun, competive, simulations of real motor sport and other such games.

I'm looking forward to tonight and returning the welcome to Chris and Aaza and I'm sure it will be great fun but I doubt I will be involved in any more of these because over the last few days of practicing on the server I can't help myself being suspicious of other drivers and their honesty to play the game fairly and as a simulation. Hopefully rFactor will put this all right.
Inspector

---

Zeduck

Post by Zeduck » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:40 pm

Nice writeup _b