Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Corrin24g

Re: PALMERSTON NORTH PANTHERS

Post by Corrin24g » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 pm

mind you we'd have to scrummage through old files to find our cf hax :larf:

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Corrin24g wrote:mind you we'd have to scrummage through old files to find our cf hax :larf:
Haha...for those like Ford ill do and Tuftef Jnr who take every word literally, Corrin is joking (an inside joke). Not on topic though Corrin. ;)

Corrin24g

Post by Corrin24g » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 pm

yeah... im not joking fellas stay on topic metallica

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 am

Cricketfan wrote:I think the old Panthers would win easily. That Palmerston North team at the end of last round with Aaza, Ministock6n, Ministock8n and Crazy Asian was a really good unit. With a bit more luck they could've beaten the Hawkeyes in the semi-final and we could only scrape out a 3-2 win. With no disrespect to the new Panthers, I don't think they have the x-factor of the likes of Aaza and Ministock6n.

Edit: Sorry I was replying to Ministock8n's post, its now gone so my post looks a bit out of place.
hahahah dont you and your brother like tooting your own horns cf.... think its time you come back into the present and stopped reminising on times that have past, time to get a tissue and forget about it...

and for me taking things literally ive still got the replays if you want to look at them replays show facts and we will leave it at, seeing this will turn into a huge debate with you

still waiting for yourself and aaza to come and introduce yourselfs to me in person at waikaraka park :laughing: :laughing: madmofo madmofo instead of lineing the banks racing :B :B :B :drink: :drink: :drink:
Stratford Scrappers Team member 31s
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

EVILKIWI

Post by EVILKIWI » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

ive seen the replays and you guys won fair and square lmao o_O
:haha:
Teams-71c GlenEagles 2011

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

tuf_tef_jnr wrote:
Cricketfan wrote:I think the old Panthers would win easily. That Palmerston North team at the end of last round with Aaza, Ministock6n, Ministock8n and Crazy Asian was a really good unit. With a bit more luck they could've beaten the Hawkeyes in the semi-final and we could only scrape out a 3-2 win. With no disrespect to the new Panthers, I don't think they have the x-factor of the likes of Aaza and Ministock6n.

Edit: Sorry I was replying to Ministock8n's post, its now gone so my post looks a bit out of place.
hahahah dont you and your brother like tooting your own horns cf.... think its time you come back into the present and stopped reminising on times that have past, time to get a tissue and forget about it...

and for me taking things literally ive still got the replays if you want to look at them replays show facts and we will leave it at, seeing this will turn into a huge debate with you

still waiting for yourself and aaza to come and introduce yourselfs to me in person at waikaraka park :laughing: :laughing: madmofo madmofo instead of lineing the banks racing :B :B :B :drink: :drink: :drink:
Unfortunately you don't really appreciate the history of the game, although in some respects I don't really expect you to. Remembering the past on stockcar heat is part of the game for the few members still remaining from seasons past. Maybe when you race for a few more years you'll acknowledge that. As for "tooting your own horns" - IMO if you've got it, go for it, and my experiences are plentiful.

If you want to post the replays up of the final you're more than welcome to - I personally don't have a problem with that, although I wouldn't want to embarrass you too much with the 5-0 scoreline...

As for an introduction in person I didn't even go to Waikaraka Park this year which makes it a bit difficult to actually meet up with you! I did, however, attend the big events (NZ Superstocks, NZ Stockcars, Superstock Teams, 240s, etc) and met with a large number of others, as I have done since racing the game over the last 4-5 years. I'm not sure what you're getting at there with that last point in all honesty; you may wish to expand on it.

All in all though - it is an interesting variation off topic! ;)

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:28 am

EVILKIWI wrote:ive seen the replays and you guys won fair and square lmao o_O
:haha:
Haha, of course.

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 am

I respect the game and all the many many friends it has brought me however not so much the likes of whingers and moaners or arrogant types who are the be all and end all of ksr heat,

as i mentioned ive met some friends in this game who will be my friends and comrads after the game is finished or my time with heat is up.

with my last point why dont you come and say hey and find out }8D }8D

With the scoreline of 5-0 lets just say im not to embarrassed as most people who have seen the replays have agreed with the final outcome of the teams event and well lets just say somewhat justified with what happend to follow.

in part id like to congradulate you on your many accoplished journeys this year as for not even attending waikaraka park well you should might be worth the trip accross auckland for it, might even show a bit of interest in the classes that run there, and to be frank i think its funny you have to turn every little thing in the game into some debate about your knowledge and oppinions against everyone elses,

anyway back on topic enough blabbing with people who need to move on,
Thank you for the praccy tonight panthers needed to gather the troops and ready them up for the event ahead
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

EVILKIWI

Post by EVILKIWI » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:38 am

mayb if you took your hand off your c**k and actually watched what was happening
maybe you would have seen the same thing instead of covering it up
:eek: ;p ;)
Teams-71c GlenEagles 2011

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 am

EVILKIWI wrote:mayb if you took your hand off your c**k and actually watched what was happening

:laola: :laola:
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 am

tuf_tef_jnr wrote:I respect the game and all the many many friends it has brought me however not so much the likes of whingers and moaners or arrogant types who are the be all and end all of ksr heat,

as i mentioned ive met some friends in this game who will be my friends and comrads after the game is finished or my time with heat is up.

with my last point why dont you come and say hey and find out }8D }8D
I'm not really that bothered in meeting up with someone who lies to me - remember when I asked you if you had protested in the final and you said, "a couple of things, a few grasscuts". In addition, I don't consider myself to be a whinger nor moaner, merely someone who sees an intellectual point in things and tries to explain it until there is evidence to the contrary. I am more than happy then to admit full wrongdoing - but how often has that happened lately as posts get deleted in an instant. As for arrogance, I agree that all of the Hawkeyes have a degree of arrogance or confidence, depending on your intepretation of the adjectives - you have to remember that we didn't lose a night of racing all year and have a right to hold ourselves in high esteem.
tuf_tef_jnr wrote:With the scoreline of 5-0 lets just say im not to embarrassed as most people who have seen the replays have agreed with the final outcome of the teams event and well lets just say somewhat justified with what happend to follow.
I don't believe your sample of "most people" should be relied upon here so thats all very well and good to get your point across but not reliable in all eventuality.
Last edited by Cricketfan on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:44 am

EVILKIWI wrote:mayb if you took your hand off your c**k and actually watched what was happening
What are you on about? I was racing in the final and was well aware of the server conditions, connections, etc. What "most people", including yourself, probably don't know was the server was average at best and was not helped in turn by Newbie10's "snow plough racing" [OG Kings reference, Tuftef] in the first race of the night. What am I covering up by the way? You can post the replays, I'm happy for whoever has a copy of them to do so. Thats a really odd post and a strange analogy to start with.

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 am

Im not going to bring other past hawkeyes into this little thing with you as i have some respect for one or two pervious members of the team and can see things have really changed from that final compared to racing now

and again cf i think you need to head to mc donalds and get a happy meal because dwelling on decisions that were made arnt going to get you anywhere as you may have seen for the lieing to you i protested on what i thought and believed to be an unfair advantage and clearly you dont agree with that as you were part of the protest but at the end of the day the protest spoke for itself and and it shall stay that way clearly other people thought it was worth a look at as it was not a light decision to make anyone on the bluehats and admin team could probably tell you the same thing.

so you maybe an intellectual person but you dont need to be a w@n*** about it, all in all champ i think you take this "GAME" a little to seriously and may need to stop getting so emotionally attached to everything that has happend to you or against you ..
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:54 am

one must admit and newbie10 will tell you himself that the very first race his connection played up but come fine during the night

atleast he was still moveable in those races, the spacebar been disabled was also questioned aswell as wanting a server change as we requested.
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 am

tuf_tef_jnr wrote:Im not going to bring other past hawkeyes into this little thing with you as i have some respect for one or two pervious members of the team and can see things have really changed from that final compared to racing now
I'm not sure which members you have/had respect for because you basically protested them all, lol.
tuf_tef_jnr wrote:and again cf i think you need to head to mc donalds and get a happy meal because dwelling on decisions that were made arnt going to get you anywhere as you may have seen for the lieing to you i protested on what i thought and believed to be an unfair advantage and clearly you dont agree with that as you were part of the protest but at the end of the day the protest spoke for itself and and it shall stay that way clearly other people thought it was worth a look at as it was not a light decision to make anyone on the bluehats and admin team could probably tell you the same thing.
Tuftef you were entitled to protest and at no point have I said anything about the decision or the decision process made by bluehats. Read through my posts if you've misinterpreted. It was your actions of protesting 15 times over 5 races that was the issue and will go down in history as one of the most disgraceful acts of a captain. You've also skipped the lying - you flat out lied to my face! That was after I had shown genuine empathy towards you for the loss of one of your friends/relatives...its not Survivor and you're not Johnny Fairplay so I didn't think the lie was necessary.
tuf_tef_jnr wrote:so you maybe an intellectual person but you dont need to be a w@n*** about it, all in all champ i think you take this "GAME" a little to seriously and may need to stop getting so emotionally attached to everything that has happend to you or against you ..
Of course I take the game seriously, thats why I've achieved so much over the years. Thats also why I've contributed so much for the game and am highly disappointed at anyone that points any fingers at me for for cheating or the like. I would say, however, that there is a touch of irony, because if you did not take the game seriously I doubt you would've protested 15 times.
Last edited by Cricketfan on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:59 am

tuf_tef_jnr wrote:one must admit and newbie10 will tell you himself that the very first race his connection played up but come fine during the night

atleast he was still moveable in those races, the spacebar been disabled was also questioned aswell as wanting a server change as we requested.
Yup it was just the first race. Races 2-5 there was no issue.

Regarding the spacebar, Hawkes Bay were under the impression it had been removed like everyone else and had never used it anyway. You'll remember that we also offered to change servers/tracks to suit one that you guys were happy with, or if you were suspicious of "spacebar usage".

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 am

i protested because i thought the scrappers and every other team your hawkeyes faced had a leg to stand on and obviously others did to, as i said the decision will speak for itself,

there was reason to protest and i did nothing about that takes the game seriously i was merely doing my job as a captain putting forward what my boys and i thought was an unfair advantage. end of story.

hehehe speak for yourself on the old connection issue there cf as for others like dre well i think newbie10s connection was the least of the worries and were dq'd from two races for it paying the price .

could you please tell me just how disgracful a protest is when its the captains job and any other captain in my position would have done exactly the samething putting forward the argument of there team as for that the captain is the voice so im not to sure why thats disgracful haha
and for the fact someone had past has nothing to do with me protesting against you or the fact that you felt sorry for me or what i was going through any other human being would have in those circumstances show me someone who doesnt and ill show you someone who has lived a lonely life. so please do not bring up the passing of someone dear to me in this conversation as it has no relivence.

anyway

time for bed have a nice cuppa tea and think about your detailed and well planned reply bro :larf:
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 am

tuf_tef_jnr wrote:i protested because i thought the scrappers and every other team your hawkeyes faced had a leg to stand on and obviously others did to, as i said the decision will speak for itself,

there was reason to protest and i did nothing about that takes the game seriously i was merely doing my job as a captain putting forward what my boys and i thought was an unfair advantage. end of story.

hehehe speak for yourself on the old connection issue there cf as for others like dre well i think newbie10s connection was the least of the worries and were dq'd from two races for it paying the price .

could you please tell me just how disgracful a protest is when its the captains job and any other captain in my position would have done exactly the samething putting forward the argument of there team as for that the captain is the voice so im not to sure why thats disgracful haha
and for the fact someone had past has nothing to do with me protesting against you or the fact that you felt sorry for me or what i was going through any other human being would have in those circumstances show me someone who doesnt and ill show you someone who has lived a lonely life. so please do not bring up the passing of someone dear to me in this conversation as it has no relivence.

anyway

time for bed have a nice cuppa tea and think about your detailed and well planned reply bro :larf:
Just firstly a correction, Newbie10 got you disqualified in one race for a snow plough connection and Connor got your other disqualification when he continued after being hotdogged, lol.

I will start at the end of your summary - as I said, I showed genuine empathy towards the loss of a friend/relative of yours and was very sad for your loss. At that point I was unaware if/how many protests you had put in. You lied, plain and simple and that was a betrayal of the empathy I showed towards you at the time. I've no idea how you can put that another way. I think you have misinterpreted badly - I realise the loss of that person had nothing to do with your putting the protests in as you would've done it anyway. But it is the principle that I gave you an honest reaction to show that I was sorry for your loss and you lied back in return. Thats poor form IMO.

The fact of the matter is that each individual is a custodian of the game so to speak, and the captains of teams even more so. It is everyone's responsibility to do what is in the best interest of the game. Protesting 15 times in a final is not in the best interest of the game. You just have to read through some of your protests to think, is this really necessary, e.g. Dre seemed to have wheels in the air; bouncing like a toy; Toonz appears to go through the wall, etc. Other captains would not "have done exactly the same thing" because the majority of the rest of them have enough respect for the game. We didn't receive a single protest against us in the entire year, except from the Scrappers (also in round 3, as well as round 4). Frankly I'd be embarrassed sending 15 protests in and winning a final after losing 5-0. Take aside anyone outside of the decision makers of the protest, and those that you have a close affiliation with - I would hedge that on the facts alone "most people" would find that somewhat of a disgrace and I stand by my earlier point.

The biggest irony is that you admitted to trying to cheat yourself by having MSN open! How was that not worthy of an instant disqualification? I can't believe you even admitted it as Hawkes Bay had no idea but its a bit embarrassing now its known. I think you also realise that your team did not expect to win the final after such a comprehensive loss, just by their reactions when the result was announced. I don't buy that it was what "your boys" wanted, so much as what you wanted.

I think this is useful to keep on the board since it tells my side of the story, and Tuftef's reasons for his protesting. Perhaps if it could be split into a separate topic, Teams Final discussion, or something like that.

Heatadmin

Post by Heatadmin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 am

tuf_tef_jnr wrote: think its time you come back into the present and stopped reminising on times that have past, time to get a tissue and forget about it...
Couldnt agree more _b Its time for all to get over themselfs and whats happen in the past stays in the past.
lets all start fresh and have some fun for the 6 months left
- Heatadmin

grim reeper

Post by grim reeper » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 am

very interesting read boiz but yes the past is the past and thats where it should stay _b
lifes a b!tch then you die so lets say fcuk it n let the good times ride!!
paybacks a b!tch ,but the taste of revenge is sweet