Superstock Classic Official Results

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Basil8p

Superstock Classic Official Results

Post by Basil8p » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:38 pm

Wow is all I can say. There was a huge turnout of some excellently prepared and presented machines to compete for the Superstock Classic on Sunday 18th December.

The action started right from the green flag in the first heat, with some old scores to be settled. Historically faster guys were taken to, and many of their roles reversed into a blocking mode. Drivers such as tank, nolly and carnage can all post blisteringly quick laptimes, but it was obvious none of them were interested in the silverware! Aaza surprised himself and took the first heat from Rikki, Lancealot, Wonder Steve and Chris56.

The second heat was no different to the first, with cars flying in all directions as you could expect. Founding father Dirtnz took the checkered flag in this one, from Wonder Steve, Chris56 and Rikki. With some names appearing twice high up the order in both heats, it was obvious who was going to be leading the points goin into the final heat. Rikki and Wonder Steve were tied on 52, Chris56 had scored 50 points, Lancealot 49, and Aaza 47. Realistically the winner would probably come from one of these five drivers, Zeduck and Dirtnz were still in with a mathematical chance back on 44 points, but for anyone else to come through and triumph would require something extraordinary.

The third heat was madness, it was like WW3 being played out on Bayparks distinctive red clay oval. Wonder Steve was succesfully targetted and taken out of the running, whilst Lancealot and Rikki were also receiving their fair share of attention. The ensuing battles allowed Cricketfan to take the win from Naki Boy and Inspector. Despite all the hits Rikki still managed to finish in fourth place, earning him a well deserved and fairly comprehensive overall victory. Lancealot finished fifth, handing him second overall, four points behind Rikki. Chris56 (unusually for him) stayed out of trouble to take a good third overall.

Thanks everyone for participating, hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves!!

Chris56

Re: Superstock Classic Official Results

Post by Chris56 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:52 pm

Basil8p wrote:Chris56 (unusually for him) stayed out of trouble
what hard racing it was if u picked the wrong line u were into the back of another car or someone revving up your ass to take you out

i love getting smashed but be prepared to have me back in your mirrors to get you back

anyways Thanks Basil and everyone for a orsome night's racing

Lancealot

Post by Lancealot » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:34 am

Nice work Basil. Both in running the event and the post meet write up. _b Well done!

Rikki, awesome driving dude. In getting second I am glad it was to an old Panther member. :D

To those 2 cars that seemed to give me some extra attention, thanks for making it interesting :birdies: Roll on next time and get ready for the :bump: :D

nolly

Post by nolly » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:36 pm

Congats to Rikki, Lancealot and Chris56

Anyone could of won it lastnight :howdy: lol but good on ya Rikki
:drive:
"You win some, lose some, and wreck some."