PW Drivers dont break rules?

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
CJRacing
Location: Dannevirke, Roberston Holden International Speedway

PW Drivers dont break rules?

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:27 am

Here we go, watch the last lap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

uturn

Re: PW Drivers dont break rules?

Post by uturn » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 am

you might have to be more specific luke.

Is this a replay involving you and if so which name were you under?

Watching and not knowing who you are referring to, I watched the whole replay from each cars' perspective. There some blocking and running and a pretty average race IMO.

The last lap there only seemed to be one incident where a car was stopped (waiting) which I suppose could be interpreted as a breach of rule 5:
5. There is to be no continual waiting & continual intentional blocking of cars.
...then there is an incident where a car circulating hits the car that was stopped which could be interpreted as a breach of rule 2
2. Hitting of stationary cars is strictly forbidden at all times.
Given the context of the race where the stopped car was apparently attacking and/or blocking the car that hit the stationary car during the race, both could be interpreted as racing incidents as it is usual for a blocking car to be stationary at various times during a race, and for a running car to hit a blocking car to offset its line so that it can get past the blocker.

Races of this kind are quite common on the passworded server so its understandable that a passworded driver would be better at it than non-passworded drivers. Thats not to say its always the case.

I hope this information helps and if you have more concerns, the most effective place to deal with them is by sending a pm to heatadmin. It also helps to provide as much written detail as you can, so that they can focus on the correct issue and not just make guesses at what it might be.

cheers
uy

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

I was under CJRacing, that's what i race with on rfactor so use it for heat aswell..

I was pulling over to let the Waikato car through, then was going to pull to the infield. but then this car came full noise into me? i know if it were me i would have just drove past without touching the car but this idiot just thinks he can break the rules because hes on the PW list, when i used to race under "Luke" this one driver attacked me race after race. i had talked to heatadmin about it but nothing happened... so i changed my name to CJRacing because that's what ive used on rFactor for quite awhile.

Not trying to get this guy into trouble Just trying to point out PW ain't little angels like Admins think they are. when there's no admins on the server some are just as bad as a normal "dropkick"

uturn

Post by uturn » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 am

Bull wrote:
uturn wrote: I hope this information helps and if you have more concerns, the most effective place to deal with them is by sending a pm to heatadmin. It also helps to provide as much written detail as you can, so that they can focus on the correct issue and not just make guesses at what it might be.

cheers
uy
Thats all nice and all, but I think people have given up on that as several complaints about driving and abuse have been sent to Heatadmin and haven't even had a reply back to say we've had a look at it and a penalty/warning/no action was taken.
There could be any number of reasons for that. I wouldn't care to speculate about it in here.

However, it would be ideal if matters like this could be addressed and resolved as quickly as possible and all parties involved felt like they had an opportunity to put their perspective forward.

In the open forum, matters like this often get dilluted by personal opinions and historical references which although interesting are not particularly helpful in resolving the issue at hand.

Thank you for your input Bull
uy

uturn

Post by uturn » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 am

Luke wrote:I was under CJRacing, that's what i race with on rfactor so use it for heat aswell..

I was pulling over to let the Waikato car through, then was going to pull to the infield. but then this car came full noise into me? i know if it were me i would have just drove past without touching the car but this idiot just thinks he can break the rules because hes on the PW list, when i used to race under "Luke" this one driver attacked me race after race. i had talked to heatadmin about it but nothing happened... so i changed my name to CJRacing because that's what ive used on rFactor for quite awhile.

Not trying to get this guy into trouble Just trying to point out PW ain't little angels like Admins think they are. when there's no admins on the server some are just as bad as a normal "dropkick"
Ok thanks for clearing the name/driver thing up Luke. Have no doubt, admins do not believe all password drivers are angels or even that all admins are angels. They can be bad at any time on any day just like everyone else.

Having said that I honestly don't feel that the example you have provided warrants any kind of action.

It appears to be a race where the Waikato car is running and the 8R car is blocking. Both cars/drivers seem to be willing participants in this.

If you are a runner and you are being blocked, in my [limited] experience you do not lose focus of the fact that a particular car is a threat to you until it is off the track, and sometimes even then its still a threat. Cars waiting on the wall can be the most dangerous and attacking them before they attack you is often an effective defence. There is no real way a driver can know that the waiting car has actually stopped blocking and is politely waiting for you to pass so they can leave the track.

A rule in the teams league says while a car has at least two wheels on the track it is fair game to be hit. Strictly speaking the teams rules are not applicable to the open server, but given the previously mentioned willing participation of blocker and runner, it seems to make more sense to use that measure, rather than any other.

It does appear to me that you are not happy about the actions of the Waikato car and the driver involved and have unsuccessfully tried to have your issues with him resolved in the past. If the example you provided here today is any indication of the previous incidents, I can only say that you seem to be willing and perhaps to some extent encouraging the conflict.

My advice would be to avoid being a blocker if you do not want to be seen as someone who is blocking cars and therefore a threat to a running car.

uy

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Sorry, the wanderer car didn't come into me it was the couger car, Sorry for the confusion..

The 24/7 server is run on the indi rules is it not? So there for there should be no full noising parked cars at the end of the straight. I would put $1000 on it, even i were parked up the wall around the wrong way this driver would have still Drove straight into me..

This is not the only PW driver i have seen do this, even seen a couple of admins do the exact same thing. Not a good way to be a role model... Seriously you Admins need to have a GOOD look into this. Id say 65% of trouble in the open server is caused by PW drivers sitting back and blocking witch annoys the hell out of the newer guys trying to race and causes them to hit back in retaliation and then they get ping'd for it(because there being a "dropkick") when really the PW guy started it all..

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

I thought you said that you didnt like heat luke? So your a loser like the rest of us now

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

I like the game, i just don't like how its run in the open server.. This is why i started up on rfactor. But this has nothing to do with what this topic is about...

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Not long ago you called everyone a loser who plays heat
Luke wrote:You guys cry more than my 2 year old son!!!

admins and password drivers are the worst dropkicks of all!! at least us non PW own upto it, you guys just think your top dogs because you have the PW..

Its a game, getting the pw isnt a privilege. its just showing you need to get you arse off your computer and go spend time doing "practical things" i cant believe i use to waste my time playing this every day the server was open a couple of years back. Makes me realize i was actually a loser like the rest.

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm

As it says. i cant believe i played it every time the server was open..

I now play it like once or twice a month.. Not every weekend or every day of the holidays

FERG 41e

Post by FERG 41e » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm

LOL wants tru dat,
It looked to me on the replay that you and ford where
playing cat and mouse most of the race plus anyone that
pulls to the right to let a car pass(23h) that is not up his butt is
talkin porkys you know you were going to let ford pass and
then smash him on the exit its the oldest trick in the book
not everyone is that dum.
plus you still didnt pull off.

just my 2cents on that one.

shot ford dam rfactor boys.
meow im a pussy cat
smash the P

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm

LOL!! you have no idea ferg, it was the last lap.

I was going to pull off and exit out after he passed me.. But he hit me. so there for i just finished the race.

Rfactor boys? You have something against them.. cant wait till you get it aye. :smokin:

uturn

Post by uturn » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Luke wrote:Sorry, the wanderer car didn't come into me it was the couger car, Sorry for the confusion..
It was a Warriors car that hit you while stationary. Having watched that incident again I am convinced that you were still blocking at that point. You turn your wheel hard left moments before the impact as if to pull out in front of it although in that instance you were too slow. A skillful blocker would use that tactic to successfully disable a running car. Again I suggest to avoid being a blocker if you don't want to appear to be a threat to running cars. That advice can only be more important when racing with experienced teams drivers who deal with situations like this one on a regular basis.
Luke wrote: The 24/7 server is run on the indi rules is it not? So there for there should be no full noising parked cars at the end of the straight. I would put $1000 on it, even i were parked up the wall around the wrong way this driver would have still Drove straight into me..
If the 24/7 server were consistently and strictly run on indi rules, you would also be subject to them. The fact that you were blocking cars would put you in the same category as someone hitting a stationary car. Someone who is trying to reach an opinion based on a replay can only use that replay to base that opinion on and not what might have happened if certain circumstances were different.

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

}8D well investagated and commented on uturn _b _b :larf: if only i new how to watch this replay, :skull:

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Woops yeah warriors car :rolleyes:

If only i saved a few races before this race.. you would see he attacked me first so was repaying the favor. From then on he never stopped attacking me so why should i just put up with it. i decided to just block him to stuff his racing up as he was doing to mine..

As i said im not trying to get this person into trouble just trying to point out that PW drivers get away with way to much and should be treated the same as a non PW driver but they dont, there treated like gold!!

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:17 pm

correct me if im wrong but is this my team car you have saved a replay of ????

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 pm

1st it was a Waikatos car, then a cougers car, but now its a warriors car lol
Then you say I was pulling over to let the Waikato car through, then was going to pull to the infield. but then this car came full noise into me?

but now you say: If only i saved a few races before this race.. you would see he attacked me first so was repaying the favor. From then on he never stopped attacking me so why should i just put up with it. i decided to just block him to stuff his racing up as he was doing to mine..

So which is it? or are you going to change your mind again :doh:

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Luke wrote: just trying to point out that PW drivers get away with way to much and should be treated the same as a non PW driver but they dont, there treated like gold!!
Not trying to be a pain posting in here, But i do agree with this, _b
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

booker

Post by booker » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm

you guys moan about getting hit then getting in trouble when you attack back.well i used to get attacked all the time then stoped retailiateing and got of wall and keeped racing by doing this people stoped attacking me may be you should try tihs instead of moaning all the time it worked for me

just try enjoying the game it is a game after all we are supposed to be having fun so lets have fun

cheers booker
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

Tyrone

Post by Tyrone » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Racing_Hart wrote:
Luke wrote: just trying to point out that PW drivers get away with way to much and should be treated the same as a non PW driver but they dont, there treated like gold!!
Not trying to be a pain posting in here, But i do agree with this, _b
your being a pain , let them dispute. ;p

CJRacing

Post by CJRacing » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

wanttobe wrote:1st it was a Waikatos car, then a cougers car, but now its a warriors car lol
Then you say I was pulling over to let the Waikato car through, then was going to pull to the infield. but then this car came full noise into me?

but now you say: If only i saved a few races before this race.. you would see he attacked me first so was repaying the favor. From then on he never stopped attacking me so why should i just put up with it. i decided to just block him to stuff his racing up as he was doing to mine..

So which is it? or are you going to change your mind again :doh:
Well sorry i didnt go into the replay to make sure i was talking about the correct car. I have said in a previous post that the wanderer's car did not hit me, was the Warriors car.

Im not changing my mind on anything wanttobe, you have just misread what i have said, I did pull over to let the Wanderer car through and then was going to pull to the infield but i seen the warrior car so didn't move as you are not alloud to put out on cars. but he didn't just go around the corner he went straight into me. Also i said he was attacking me previous races so thats why i was blocking him in this race. Fairs fair i think

Hope that may clear it up.

Speedo_nz

Post by Speedo_nz » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:23 pm

FERG 41e wrote:
just my 2cents on that one.

shot ford dam rfactor boys.
Look foward to when you get Rfactor ;p
*The Return of The PANTHERS-Kiwi Superstocks Season 3 2010*

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

without even looking at this replay ,ill comment,,cj,like it or not,1st impressions stick,yours has thats why i stick to you like glue :larf: yet again a post that only points out anothers bad driving,,come on bud,most of us wernt born yesterday,,your by far the cleanest driver around, why all of a sudden do we seem to have alot of sooks raceing at the moment ???no wonder admin are sick of it,its bloody simple really,if you dont like being taken out or hit,(directed to all)dnt do it to others,or as i do,get even :larf: as close to the rules as i can }8D , this topic could go on and on about he did or no they did,yep ive whinged to admin about pac raceing, but not an individual attacking me,,even in my team car ill wreck my team mates,,have you ever tried this approach,,pm to who ever,hey bud, id like to race for achange instead of you n me smashing each other ??? try it,if we all looked at our racing honestly ,youd fined sum of the time ,you yourself are the cause of wars your having,could say more ,but honestly, its a game, enjoy it ,or simply ,dont play it ,,, ford ill do,,
Last edited by ford ill do on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm

ford ill do wrote:without even looking at this replay ,ill comment,,cj,like it or not,1st impressions stick,yours has thats why i stick to you like glue :larf: yet again a post that only points out anothers bad driving,,come on bud,most of us wernt born yesterday,,
You're right Ford, funny thing is Luke was around BEFORE you even started playing this game!

KSR Aaza

Post by KSR Aaza » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Luke's borderline OG, way back from the SCH05 days. _b
"If he gets any wider, he'll be racing in the carpark!" - Aaron Drever