thanks guys

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
tonyff4

thanks guys

Post by tonyff4 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Id just like to thank the guys that have taken it upon themselves to run the joint for the next 6mths. its shaping up to be a rough patch but the accomplishment at the end will be more rewarding for it. hopefully some interesting competitions with some returned racers. And if people don"t mind me saying (and I dont really care if they do )
Im enjoying racing with the senior racing names ,names in the very credits of the game. It does give the game history and make races worth winning. anyhoo see ya on the track

shawry7y

Re: thanks guys

Post by shawry7y » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 am

tonyff4 wrote:Id just like to thank the guys that have taken it upon themselves to run the joint for the next 6mths. its shaping up to be a rough patch but the accomplishment at the end will be more rewarding for it. hopefully some interesting competitions with some returned racers. And if people don"t mind me saying (and I dont really care if they do )
Im enjoying racing with the senior racing names ,names in the very credits of the game. It does give the game history and make races worth winning. anyhoo see ya on the track

_b _b

Well said mate, Good on ya!!

Shawry
Shawry
streety in the build
Bro Racing