busters great night guy to much nanna

This one isnt that good sorry bout that hope yous like the
song

meow im a pussy cat
smash the P

tuf_tef_jnr

Re: Teams Round 2010 Comments & discussion

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon May 24, 2010 6:47 pm

question : how is it meant to be a competitive teams league when people seem to be getting dropped, stood down or asked to change drivers every other week ? ?

is it an advantage to certain teams and a disadvantage to others ??
Stratford Scrappers Team member 31s
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

If your team turned up more consistant then you would not of been told to replace 2 of them... blame the ones for not turning up...

your team not turning up one week definatly gave one team an advantage points wise so in theroy your team has also disadvantaged other teams when they have shown up to race.

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon May 24, 2010 7:08 pm

some people work ratty some peopel have things that come up like sporting things family stuff name it thats the way life is, as i stated my team had issues one week and due to circumstances which people couldnt control we could not feild a team no body is to blame a power cut for instance, parent teacher interveiws, people have kids and people have family some issues cant be changed or dealt with straight away
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Mon May 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Theres actually a chance that the Scrappers could still make the semi finals, after a quick look at the points, despite missing a week. At the end of the day you do what you can to win the league (e.g. the Bulls fielding a second team side against the Stormers in the Super 14 two weeks ago); it might even have been in the Scrappers best interests to miss a week and take the pressure off of battling at the top of the table.

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Mon May 24, 2010 8:30 pm

your right cf and i talked to the boys after the change and they wanted to go about it and they want to go for it so thats what we will be doing, teams pulling along nicely with a few more races under there belts things will plot along nicely and the bulls were to big a force either way some amazing players in that team to play at altitude on top of that is a fair ask for any side.
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

the_tank

Post by the_tank » Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 am

The Busters are going to win _b

BOPPA818

Post by BOPPA818 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:16 am

the_tank wrote:The Busters are going to win _b
:larf: you better harden up then bro,going by thoz vids you's seem light as and were the only ones getting flicked around hmmmm :confused:

Clive

Post by Clive » Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 am

BOPPA818 wrote:
:larf: you better harden up then bro,going by thoz vids you's seem light as and were the only ones getting flicked around hmmmm :confused:
Must be age bopps :B
NZ STOCKCAR MODELS
"Closed mouths gather no feet"

BOPPA818

Post by BOPPA818 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:52 am

:larf: true

the_tank

Post by the_tank » Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 am

BOPPA818 wrote:

Hmmm did you notice that too _b You deserve a speight good on ya mate :D

FERG 41e

Post by FERG 41e » Tue May 25, 2010 12:44 pm

LOL Bops those are highlights and will all ways be one
sided as for the score well there was only 75 points
between teams .
meow im a pussy cat
smash the P

Bull

Post by Bull » Tue May 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Shouldn't Highlights show Highlights from both teams?

Other then that, keep up the work, Videos and Pictures are always good to view _b

FERG 41e

Post by FERG 41e » Tue May 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry bully beef but when i started making them i said
thay would be panthers highlights but i put in good hits
on me just to even it out a lil bit very lil.
meow im a pussy cat
smash the P

FERG 41e

Post by FERG 41e » Sun May 30, 2010 8:52 pm

vs wildcats

meow im a pussy cat
smash the P

grim reeper

Post by grim reeper » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 am

lifes a b!tch then you die so lets say fcuk it n let the good times ride!!
paybacks a b!tch ,but the taste of revenge is sweet

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 am

sweet Grim great sounds bro who is it? _b
Stoods

grim reeper

Post by grim reeper » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 pm

stoodlee15b wrote:sweet Grim great sounds bro who is it? _b
its called tear away by drowning pool _b

grim reeper

Post by grim reeper » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 pm

waikato vs palmy

grim reeper

Post by grim reeper » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:59 am

If any1 would like a video next week of thier teams racing just pop me a pm and ill drop you my email addy
.all i would need is the person to email me the replays and i will try get it done asap

will post all vids here _b :clown:

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 am

Only a few opinions from me as i seem to be full of them to some people:

1 - i think the format was way to long, whats with two teams having a bye in one week? aswell as why was the format before changed? two pools 5 teams each, blue hats from other pools referee if bluehats are stuck post in forum and ask other pw drivers to referee putting them the nuteral party in the race instead of another team member or captain ( becasue we all know you want to face some teams rather then others or so called match fixing) a knock out round robin, semi finals then final, nice short sharp bang onto the next round.

2 - Bluehats, I think should have the ability and right during racing to trailor a car if offences are seen or rules that are broken consistantly ie: grasscutting, driving the wrong way, holding cars on the grass.

3 - Bluehats - why cant the Bluehats be nuteral instead of been involved in a team?? like putting a post up in the forum to see if anyone is interested in the job, i can garentee some of these new guys just getting on password would jump at the chance to sit in the middle referee and learn at the same time. it may just take an hour on teamspeak to make sure they are all up to date with rules and understandings.

4 - Points - A rule made where points should be up at a certain time if people are having trouble a bit of communication to captains would be nice.

5 - Protests - Why cant protests be done on team speak with both captains present to put their veiws across, counter protesting and stating a claim of why an incodent happend ie: the real life : for example, spun out an on coming car hits then claims you are going the wrong way when your foots up it and are using momentum to turn around.

6 - Fun - turn this game back into fun and drop the attitude of im going to be the best and win everything and if you stand in my way your going to have trouble
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Well done to the top 4 teams, bugger Panthers all but guys, if only.. next time guys.
Sad to see you go tuf_tef_jnr q- hope the Stratford Scrappers kick butt in the finals. _b

good luck to all...... Love my teams racing :cool:
Stoods

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 pm

tuf_tef_jnr wrote:Only a few opinions from me as i seem to be full of them to some people:

1 - i think the format was way to long, whats with two teams having a bye in one week? aswell as why was the format before changed? two pools 5 teams each, blue hats from other pools referee if bluehats are stuck post in forum and ask other pw drivers to referee putting them the nuteral party in the race instead of another team member or captain ( becasue we all know you want to face some teams rather then others or so called match fixing) a knock out round robin, semi finals then final, nice short sharp bang onto the next round.

2 - Bluehats, I think should have the ability and right during racing to trailor a car if offences are seen or rules that are broken consistantly ie: grasscutting, driving the wrong way, holding cars on the grass.

3 - Bluehats - why cant the Bluehats be nuteral instead of been involved in a team?? like putting a post up in the forum to see if anyone is interested in the job, i can garentee some of these new guys just getting on password would jump at the chance to sit in the middle referee and learn at the same time. it may just take an hour on teamspeak to make sure they are all up to date with rules and understandings.

4 - Points - A rule made where points should be up at a certain time if people are having trouble a bit of communication to captains would be nice.

5 - Protests - Why cant protests be done on team speak with both captains present to put their veiws across, counter protesting and stating a claim of why an incodent happend ie: the real life : for example, spun out an on coming car hits then claims you are going the wrong way when your foots up it and are using momentum to turn around.

6 - Fun - turn this game back into fun and drop the attitude of im going to be the best and win everything and if you stand in my way your going to have trouble
Good to see you put ideas into print Tuftef... shame you did not do it when we asked for ideas before the round started...

I reply to your post....

1. we stagger the way we run the rounds to 2 groups to all face all.... the draw just works out that 2 teams do not race in the later part of the round... not a lot you can do about it...
Two of the bluehats are totally neutral and do not race in teams and ones involved in the racing have no say if there team is related to the protest...
2. would be good but you would need to be able to see ALL the track ALL of the time to be fair and that is not possible... if a Bluehat see something totally against the rules or what is expected or abuse/swearing then yes they should remove the player if they think it is warrented
3. answered some in post 1. This round a new person was used at the begining but this person had trouble starting and ending races and would not tell anyone... maybe it may change in the future... who knows...
4. yeah maybe, most times they are up, one time they are not you moan....
maybe captains doing what they are suppose to as well would make it easier as well.. I have run teams and you are always chasing results or stuff from captains
5. Could work but getting them on TS together is another thing... but counter claims :larf: .... well if that happens then the results will never be put up in time... Protests with replays are usually black and white and no need for an explination... we can see when we watch them... the 50 point per protest was put up for those captains that troll week in week out the replays for every stupid thing and send in a novel each week they race... if a team wishes not to protest then thats up to them... but some in the past have protested every stupid thing...
6. most sencable thing you have said....

one thing I will add is that many protests this round have been turned away this round because they have not followed the rules of protesting...

hopefully when a asking for your opinions of how teams are to be run in the future people will have there say instead of bitching and moaning after the point...