my 2 cents worth

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
ford ill do

Re: my 2 cents worth

Post by ford ill do » Sat May 15, 2010 9:01 am

3 racks of chickens and a tomato juice,im keen bopps lmfao,this mite throw the cat amongst it ,how about just pwing the server full time,and haveing 1 set day over the weekend for new guys to get noticed,or for the sake of this great game we play,stop moaning about it and just cop what you get,as far as indi rules on the open server,wont work,dosent work when the pw is on ether :devil:
Last edited by ford ill do on Sat May 15, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sat May 15, 2010 11:03 am

I had a bit of a delete...
if people want to bitch about others and want to argue about it I will delete the posts.... it's not a bitch against others topic...

seems to be the same who want to drop the standards most of the time...

BOPPA818

Post by BOPPA818 » Sat May 15, 2010 2:03 pm

ford ill do wrote:3 racks of chickens and a tomato juice,im keen bopps lmfao,this mite throw the cat amongst it ,how about just pwing the server full time,and haveing 1 set day over the weekend for new guys to get noticed,or for the sake of this great game we play,stop moaning about it and just cop what you get,as far as indi rules on the open server,wont work,dosent work when the pw is on ether :devil:
not a bad idea ford just opening at certain times could work if admin can spare time too run the server and observe ones wanting pw.

evil89

Post by evil89 » Sat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Cricketfan wrote:On the subject of teams cars, if they are banned it will make no difference at all o the amount of contact since alliances will still form with those same team members in individual skins. It will merely make for more blindsights. For the record, the custom skins are a similar case in point so I think that if it came to removing team skins from the open server it should also apply to custom skins.
you on the money CF . i drive my team car as im too lazy to change cars.
Even if i did change car it doesnt change the way i drive and who i do
and dont attack.
my 2 cents............
glen eagles driver 74c

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I think, rather then outlawing "teams" cars, as this won't solve anything, people always have and always will "team race/Pack Race", have one solid firm rule for ALL Admin ALL the time. If everyone knows the rule and where they stand, and it is enforced equally by all admin, then it shouldn't be a problem. Same rule for all.
Last edited by Bull on Sun May 16, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

tonyff4

Post by tonyff4 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:25 am

i dont get it . is this not part of the game? as you make friends and sometimes get called up in a team youll try and get these guys to the front. aint that normal?
team skins dont change the people on the track.if your there to practice teams racing ' thats what your there for. since there are a lot of new teams drivers ,we are most probably seeing alot more practice going in .
i like it .blockers need the practice . i like blockers .thinking can i drive round them ,have they left to much room, can i bounce the concrete an stay straight, what corner to hit , is there anything in that big dust cloud ahead, which way are they moving if there is..
non pw dont need to be blocking. in my humble opinion. they need to be on the gas experiencing the fun to be side by side racing for the place or flag. yes the blockers will try you on (even more important that you get past and fast). you get noticed favourably if your in the top five consistantly not so if your the bump on the corner
2 cents

wanttobe

Post by wanttobe » Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 am

evil89 wrote: i drive my team car as im too lazy to change cars..
:hysterical: :aak:

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun May 16, 2010 11:04 am

yes it is and no it isnt Tony...

If you want to practice teams which by the way is a different set of rules then the 27/7 rules then you can book the 15 server and teams practice on that.
There is a certain amount of practice you can do to a point on the 24/7 server which also is within the 24/7 rules but most are not.

Here are a few of the 24/7 rules from here http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 21#p121821 ...
2. Hitting of stationary cars is strictly forbidden at all times.
3. Turning hard right from a stationary position on the pole line is forbidden.
4. Turning hard right while racing to take another car out/wall constantly is forbidden.
5. There is to be no continual waiting & continual intentional blocking of cars.
6. No intentional holding cars on the wall for any period of time.
7. Running a car full steam off the straight / straight lining will not be tolerated.
8. Using another car in front as brakes to go into corners will not be tolerated (if driver of the hit car hits the wall hard then that is too hard).
9. There will be NO continual aggressive attacking other drivers.
The racing should be flowing rather then a demo derby in which some want to make it...

One or two people on the server can easily ruin the racing for the others on the server because they treat it like a derby breaking all the above rules... so is that fair for the ones there racing??

BOPPA818

Post by BOPPA818 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:33 pm

agree with tonyfourfootfour in some ways :larf: today I raced how I like it hard and fast going for a win or having a good race with someone a bit back in the pack passing each over with just a little bumper work and had great fun :D Like tony said I dont mind blockers as they make you think and work for your win.derby's are fun as long as all want to do it,the main one I dont like even though im guilty of it at times is what I call chicken fights where someone gets blocked or wound of and so decides to tangle with the guy/gal who did it for the rest of the race becomeing a mobile chicane for the rest,take the hit and race on and give it back when the opertunity arises I say _b

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Sun May 16, 2010 9:00 pm

}8D agree with ya chickin call boppa, sucks really when guys can give but not take, :smokin: :smokin: