TO ALL PW AND NON PW DRIVERS

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
booker

TO ALL PW AND NON PW DRIVERS

Post by booker » Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 am

Hi all

lattley i've noticed alot of abuse and anger towards each other in the server,and also people holding up the server instead of pushing the go button.

In the first point if you find your self angrey with another drive please take my advice and exit out have break from the game calm down and come back in latter.

Rember at the end of the day it is only a game, and we should be here to have fun i know not everyone will get along thats nature. But we do need to rember that we have a lot of kids on here and is not right that they should see this sort of carry on, so please just exit out take a break or message a admin if he is on.

Also if there is something going on in the lobby between two people dont ad comments as this only feuls the fire just sit back and wait for admin to deal with it, there is to many people putting there two cents worth in and this is doing more damage than good.

On the second point

When you come into the game hit approve then the go button then you can talk, this way the game doesent get held up and maybe we can race quicker. If an admin is not readyed up its proberbley as they are dealing with someone or something so please be patcient and the game will flow nicely.

PW drivers it doesent hurt to say good drive or some sort of positive word to non pw drivers, rember we were in there place at some stage and im sure if we encourge them maybe there wont be as many dropkicks on the server

Also there seems to be alot of people racing in other names that arent what they are reg on ksr as, please race in your reg name you have nothing to hide if we find you doing this it just makes things worse for yourselfs

lets just try to have some fun guys

Thats it from me

Thanks for your time

booker

Ps im not a good speller so excuse the mistakes lol
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

Buzz87h

Re: TO ALL PW AND NON PW DRIVERS

Post by Buzz87h » Sun May 23, 2010 11:33 am

Good comments booker. _b

You can always type up your post in Microsoft Word, do a spellcheck, and then copy and paste it into here. :D ;) :hit:

Cheers

Buzz87h
Driver of 87H ministock
3rd Waikato Champs 09/10 , 1st Waiariki plate (2nd top 26) M.I.P 09/10, 1st B final Kihikihi stampede, 3rd Waikaraka park invasion
5th Waikaraka park invitational, 1st Whangarei Champs
Rebels: 96R (Captain)

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Sun May 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Buzz87h wrote:Good comments booker. _b

You can always type up your post in Microsoft Word, do a spellcheck, and then copy and paste it into here. :D ;) :hit:

Cheers

Buzz87h
or if you have Google Chrome, Right click and select the word, It's got it's own spell check

But yeah on topic, Well Said Booker.
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun May 23, 2010 2:40 pm

True Booker... to many get to worked up on the game to much where they should step back and have a break rather then let it effect them, there racing and others racing....

fluffy73c

Post by fluffy73c » Sun May 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Rember at the end of the day it is only a game, and we should be here to have fun i know not everyone will get along thats nature. But we do need to rember that we have a lot of kids on here and is not right that they should see this sort of carry on, so please just exit out take a break or message a admin if he is on.

well done booker
so racedrivers, as admins we are here to do a job so we are all happy and try to be far.
so if you don't follow the rule and your not far its good bye to you .
no more bull we have had enough thanks racedrivers hope you all think
about it.
leaner73

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun May 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Good post Booker - I hope everyone reads it as it applies to EVERYONE _b

race36s

Post by race36s » Sun May 23, 2010 6:27 pm

:driver: well said Booker. Just hope the younger ones do read it or get somebody to read it to them. And you are right that some of the pw and older ones need to tone it down a bit. Maybe they need to stand up and act as maybe a mentor. I wont tease you about your spelling lol
Real race cars have doors

Fireball45

Post by Fireball45 » Mon May 24, 2010 12:59 am

Well said booker,I totally agree with your post.Sometimes i think we all get a bit caught up in it.Some of the posts just keep comming and comming maybe they should think about why they bother.
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.