Teams

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:16 pm

As odie mentioned please keep on topic and civilized, we'll be watching this thread with interest

Hopefully we're all here to have fun and if things are getting heated then its probably a good idea just to back off, remember arguing over the internet is not very productive

If you have a personal matter to discuss then use the PM button

Cheers

Jetboy

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:14 pm

None of us are perfect, we all have our faults and personal agendas. We have ideas and intentions which clash with others, but at the end of the day this community is built around these different personalities and the one thing that rates above all else is your input into this community.

The stockcar guys that moved here when the original league and forum shut down like CarnaGe, Marty, Ford, Aaza, Wonder Stevie, Lancealot, Kezza, Wraith and Cool ET to name but a few have proven their desire to be a part of this community and have put into this community simply as fair and decent competitors and some a little more, but they have all earnt their right to an opinion and a say in how leagues etc should be run.

Now the word has got out that the stockcar game may be up and running again we have have many guys returning, some with positive attitudes and willing to adapt to the way racing and forum attitudes are expected in this community and some just haven't got it yet.

You will take heed of the moderators and you will show respect to other members, especially the senior ones. When you have earnt the respect of the members through your behaviour and your input then you can dispute the rules and the format of the leagues and the forum and the opinion of other members. This community was formed and is held together soley on the input of it's members and quite simply we do not want or need new people who overstep the mark before they have even contributed to the community.

Many people will have input into the format of a new stockcar league, if you want to be one of them then you had better start earning that right, if you don't agree with the way things are done, you are more than welcome to go and run your own league and forum.

This forum and our leagues WILL NOT degenerate as the original one did. That is it plain and simple, go with it or go somewhere else. FULL STOP
Inspector

---

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:58 pm

http://www.spudracing56.orcon.net.nz/DSCF0112.JPG

this might sum it up inspector hehe instead of grounds i guess name it to board

Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:35 am

sums it all up beautifully Chris lol

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:41 am

does it count towards the Toy Throwers? like inspector

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:18 pm

LOL - Fair enough Chris - My point was that people like CarnaGe and myself are by no means perfect but we have earnt the right to throw our toys and the others respect us enough to give us the room to throw our toys and what is more, we respect them enough to understand when they disagree with us.

It is your humourous reply which makes these forums so much fun and keeps the balance when we are trying to push our opinions, not the direct abusive responses we have seen in this thread. Everyone should take note of that.
Inspector

---

Chris56

Post by Chris56 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:00 pm

lol thanks inspector i

hey inspector whens redwulf gonna show up for a hanging off the fence practice? not seen him up the wall for awhile now

anyways i'm up for another teams race or something if any1 wants to set it up etc etc *new physics*

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:56 am

Redwulf is working night shifts now so it is unlikely he will be able to participate much at all. What free time he has is usually spent playing EVE and spending time with his family. Shame really because Grant was the real driving force behind the original stockcar league. People like Ron, Marty, Weeman & myself amongst others were just each doing a small part to help out, but Red put it all together and made it happen.

Nothing much will happen until testing proves the new physics stable enough to commit to a full on league and then it will require people to step up and put it together at least as good as what Red did and despite what many think, it requires an amazing amount of time and effort and a really thick skin to succeed.

It is good that there are so many positive people willing to help with the testing and at this stage the people who can put the resources into organising and running a league are willing to do so because of the attitude and effort the guys are putting in at this early stage. Keep up with the testing and positive discussion in the forum and on Ventrilo. When I return from holiday (10th Jan) I will start putting the essential guys together to sort where we are going and what we need to make things happen. Both InSPire Net and Ron are crucial to a successful league and when an organising group is put together we will sit down with these people and other potential sponsors and put it all together. I would like to see more discussion over the team situation, there has been some very valid points made about who or how teams should be made up and we need some more input into this subject.

Better get back to the holiday, I am using mobile broadband on a laptop in the tent at the mo and it is pretty expensive so I'm only checking the forums every few days.

:)
Inspector

---

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:22 am

once we get a comittee formed or teams comittee my suggestion as best to go about it is to put your team forward to the comittee including captain,vice captain and 3 other members of the team(5 members total) team name contact address for the captain and vive captain,People can even put forward the same team if more than one group of people is interested in having the same team,preferance may be given to established teams from the past league also the comitte will take in mind conduct. connection,attendance etc
this is my opinion and gives us a base to start from also no personalitiy clashes will have any influences in any decisions.
Last edited by MadMarty13 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

supastocknut

Post by supastocknut » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:25 am

one other thing to marty i would like permission sort to be a captain in the first place :D :D

so we don't just get anyone as a captain
someone stole my superstock!!! i woke up and it was gone!!!