a few things

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Codsta

a few things

Post by Codsta » Tue May 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi all

I havnt being in the sever very long but i have noticed that when ever i do a good race that i will get taken out, then the same guy will keep taking me out. When i broke my wheel on coventy track, i pulled off and when i went onto the infeild i hit the line thing and i flipped. I then got kicked. I dont no if its happened to any one else. I go on the sever to have a good time but its wrecked when people will hit you continuisly and you then get kicked. I think that people will hit for the sake of it but front bumbers, Side rails etc are part of the frame. They can be used for hitting but not the way some of you are using them. :(

I would like to hear your thoughts of my post.

Thanks

Codstaaaa!!!!!!
Driver of the 67A ministock!!!!!!

Fireball45

Re: a few things

Post by Fireball45 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Did you get kicked or were you dragged.Also if someone keeps taking you out save replays and send it to Heatadmin.Maybe you could mention to us the person that keeps taking you out and if so is there a reason this person keeps doing it.
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.

Codsta

Post by Codsta » Tue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Fireball45 wrote:Did you get kicked or were you dragged.Also if someone keeps taking you out save replays and send it to Heatadmin.Maybe you could mention to us the person that keeps taking you out and if so is there a reason this person keeps doing it.

Ok ill start saving some but how do i sent the replay

Thanks alot Fireball

Thanks

Codstaaaa!!!!!

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 pm

cant say ive seen this name on the server,maybe cause ya a newb is the reason that this happens, lolyou will not be the only 1 haveing this problem m8,its the nature of humans to test new things out, smile and keep on going, we do tire of wrecking ppl eventually. :smokin: o welcome to heat,

Codsta

Post by Codsta » Tue May 25, 2010 5:53 pm

ford ill do wrote:cant say ive seen this name on the server,maybe cause ya a newb is the reason that this happens, lolyou will not be the only 1 haveing this problem m8,its the nature of humans to test new things out, smile and keep on going, we do tire of wrecking ppl eventually. :smokin: o welcome to heat,

Thanks bro. My username on heat is Codsta67 but i forgot to add it on hear. It means alot getting alot of advice from pw drivers. :D :D :D

Thanks

Codstaaa!!!!!!

tonyff4

Post by tonyff4 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm

whatever the reason cods just turn your car round (watch out for traffic) an get on the gas. i figured out (after a while) :eek: cause i wasn't on the pace i got pushed about. hell i'd go five races in a row sitting on the infeild busted . got a bit :ffs: but tryed to sit on the fast guys tails when i was in one piece .when people figured i was trying hard they shared some setups an it went aloooot better. have a look through the forums an there's stack loads of good setups.
dont forget the pw's will test ya for newbie night ...thats all the more reason to take it on the chin an get the hammer down

Codsta

Post by Codsta » Tue May 25, 2010 7:21 pm

tonyff4 wrote:whatever the reason cods just turn your car round (watch out for traffic) an get on the gas. i figured out (after a while) :eek: cause i wasn't on the pace i got pushed about. hell i'd go five races in a row sitting on the infeild busted . got a bit :ffs: but tryed to sit on the fast guys tails when i was in one piece .when people figured i was trying hard they shared some setups an it went aloooot better. have a look through the forums an there's stack loads of good setups.
dont forget the pw's will test ya for newbie night ...thats all the more reason to take it on the chin an get the hammer down

Thats true thanks for your help

Thanks

Codstaaa!!!!!!