24/7 server

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
lilscrappy

24/7 server

Post by lilscrappy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

hey guys as im a nominated driver at the moment. trying to race clean. but whenever admins disappear on heat i cant seem to race as well and play up because people pull out in front or hit on grass. as a result to this i have played up and got them back. books i know ur angry for this but i cant help getting a bit of revenge like tuftef got on mewhen i played up with him. i know tuftef was angry but at the end off the day we apoligised and got on with it. it is not fair for me and all those others that want to race clean. im just mentioning this as im one of a few that try race and get our ass handed to. so there for i hope to continue racing clean but hope admins can fix this.

cheers guys. sorry for misbehaving on 24/7 server over the past week.

lilscrappy 8) _b
:) lilscrappy :)

ford ill do

Re: 24/7 server

Post by ford ill do » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

not to start a b arch fight but, i nominated you lill but am getting rather pissed off with the constant talking by you in server, its in the rules not to so dont thanks,, nothing against ya driving but take in sum of the advice youve been given m8,anyhow, my _b still stands just think b4 you act, on here it helps, see ya saturday online

lilscrappy

Post by lilscrappy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm

yup sweet as ford. sorry for constant talking in server thats all stoping lol. anyway sweet cya saturday bro _b _b

booker

Post by booker » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm

lil that’s really no excuse that used to happen to me and i just kept going without retaliating and if i got really angry i left the game for a while had a break then came back on its that easy

booker
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

lilscrappy

Post by lilscrappy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm

yeah booker i know it dont help. but u cant really help when ur so far in the lead and BANG and u get a broken wheel straight away

cheers lilscrappy

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 pm

lilscrappy wrote:yeah booker i know it dont help. but u cant really help when ur so far in the lead and BANG and u get a broken wheel straight away

cheers lilscrappy
I know that feeling, it sucks, I usally run but it's hard when someone just smashes you into the wall, just try not take it to heart lil i have been a little bit of a "Dropkick" this year due to reasons i won't go into but it's better to forget it and give it your best, Pick up a few wins and if you have to hit, do it to the rules or jump off and forget bout it calm down then rejoin to continue getting the flag don't do what i did and smash the **** out of em.

I have seen you race lil and your are a good driver, Good Luck bro _b

Rh
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Fireball45

Post by Fireball45 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 am

lilscrappy wrote:yup sweet as ford. sorry for constant talking in server thats all stoping lol. anyway sweet cya saturday bro _b _b
Yes i agree you must stop trying to run the game let admin deal with the readying up and No talking during the race or you will never be on newbie night.That goes for quite a few people not just you lil scrappy.
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.

wazzup

Post by wazzup » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 pm

it happends to me lots man it sucks when they break my wheel :mad: :ffs:

78c_Crew

Post by 78c_Crew » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 pm

q- lilscrappy ghosting alot lately on the 24/7 server. other than that Ive had no problems with him