What do u do if

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
joshbro

What do u do if

Post by joshbro » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 pm

the server says you are cheating ?
For All Stockcar Results Info etc Check Out - http://nzstockcarracing.proboards.com

HumbleRacing

Re: What do u do if

Post by HumbleRacing » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

stop cheating then :larf: na i think its just the game being stupied it happens the odd time

joshbro

Post by joshbro » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 pm

lol yeah i have deleted and redownloaded the game like i have been told and it wont go away it always says it after each race then i get kickd when all i wana do is race not cheat

any help apreciated

cheers Josh
For All Stockcar Results Info etc Check Out - http://nzstockcarracing.proboards.com

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Delete all traces of heat? then re download it? If it was given to you by someone it might have been file edited or something? Or have you played with anything that shouldn't be played with? Are you running anything or the wrong patches? i don't really know as i have never got the "Racing_Hart is cheating message before". But these could be some possibility's? or not lol

Anyway man good luck on fixing it.
_b

Rh
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

joshbro

Post by joshbro » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

cheers man but i just downloaded it off here and have not edited any files or hacked or anything il try delete everything and redownload and see what hapens

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 pm

delet all sets aswell, any given to you by other ppl could be dodgy

2LO

Post by 2LO » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm

If it says your kicked, then you arnt cheating, you've either been booted by an Admin or been dragged along with another racer that has been kicked by Admin and your i.p address is in the same region as the guy that has been booted, sadly you cant do anything about it other than wait 12 hours or if the server gets reset then you will be aloud back in
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am

2lo i think what he means is, that he gets kicked because they think he's cheating as it comes up after every race in the lobby*
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

joshbro

Post by joshbro » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 am

yeah thats wat i mean i get kickd because they think im cheating no one on there trys 2 help me out they just kick me

the duck

Post by the duck » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 am

Are you the guy thats always changing names ie blair,tigers,etc im sure ive seen you on the server. some people it comes up they are cheating when they are not shorty had this problem every race it said he was cheating
Wellington Wildcats 13w 3rd over all 2010
34m Indie league
G.C.R.T
Im not insane, I know this to be a fact .... cause the voices inside my head tell me so!!

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:17 pm

the duck wrote:shorty had this problem every race it said he was cheating
Shorty was also running the full proper Nascar heat game run off a CD so it should definitely have been alright. If you stick to the same name every time you join the server I'm sure the admin will begin to recognize you and ignore that message. It's pretty obvious on track if you are cheating or anything. A PM to Heatadmin asking if it would be alright if you always used the same exact name also wouldn't go astray.

When a cheating message pops up and it mentions more that one name it mentions everyone that is using the same chassis (I.E tank, Stanaway, Joblin etc). So something to try may be to jump into another chassis that you normally don't run and see if that makes any difference. I don't think it will as like Shorty's case it wasn't chassis dependent, but it's worth a shot.

Harding
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

uturn

Post by uturn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Harding Jr wrote:
... snip >8
If you stick to the same name every time you join the server I'm sure the admin will begin to recognize you and ignore that message. It's pretty obvious on track if you are cheating or anything. A PM to Heatadmin asking if it would be alright if you always used the same exact name also wouldn't go astray.

... snip 8<

Harding
No that message will not be ignored. when one installation fails the integrity check it has the ability to place doubt on anyone else using that chassis, and can lead to all sorts of problems. If you are on the server and generate the "may be cheating" message you will be asked to leave. If you don't leave you will be kicked.

uturn

Post by uturn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:48 pm

joshbro wrote:yeah thats wat i mean i get kickd because they think im cheating no one on there trys 2 help me out they just kick me
It doesn't help you to say no one tries to help you joshbro. People have tried to help you and been extremely patient when trying to do so even though you have not always been so understanding yourself.
joshbro wrote:cheers man but i just downloaded it off here and have not edited any files or hacked or anything il try delete everything and redownload and see what hapens
If you have done that and only that you will not get that message.

Delete your "C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive" folder and start again, following each and every step in this post:

http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... &sk=t&sd=a

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:54 pm

uturn wrote:
Harding Jr wrote:
... snip >8
If you stick to the same name every time you join the server I'm sure the admin will begin to recognize you and ignore that message. It's pretty obvious on track if you are cheating or anything. A PM to Heatadmin asking if it would be alright if you always used the same exact name also wouldn't go astray.

... snip 8<

Harding
No that message will not be ignored. when one installation fails the integrity check it has the ability to place doubt on anyone else using that chassis, and can lead to all sorts of problems. If you are on the server and generate the "may be cheating" message you will be asked to leave. If you don't leave you will be kicked.
If it's the same case as Shorty's only himself will be called a cheater. Not anyone else sharing the same chassis will be included in the cheat message.

It takes at least 6months to get onto the password list as of late so allowing a weekender to have a few races every now and again I would think isn't that big of a deal. Of course if it can be all sorted then that's even better _b .
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

uturn

Post by uturn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Harding Jr wrote: If it's the same case as Shorty's only himself will be called a cheater. Not anyone else sharing the same chassis will be included in the cheat message.

It takes at least 6months to get onto the password list as of late so allowing a weekender to have a few races every now and again I would think isn't that big of a deal. Of course if it can be all sorted then that's even better _b .
Is it the same case as shorty? How would anybody know? Perhaps the fact that when joshbro is on, the server lists several people who "may be cheating" and yet when he leaves, so does that message. I would suggest the answer is fairly obvious.

Getting on the pw list does not take 6 months. In some cases it takes around six weeks.

Some actual help with the question at hand might be useful... _b

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 pm

from what I saw when a new update came out shorty stopped the cheating message for awhile and then it kept returning....

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm

uturn wrote:
Harding Jr wrote: If it's the same case as Shorty's only himself will be called a cheater. Not anyone else sharing the same chassis will be included in the cheat message.

Is it the same case as shorty? How would anybody know? Perhaps the fact that when joshbro is on, the server lists several people who "may be cheating" and yet when he leaves, so does that message. I would suggest the answer is fairly obvious.

Getting on the pw list does not take 6 months. In some cases it takes around six weeks.

Some actual help with the question at hand might be useful... _b
If it's the same case, as I don't know the exact details, you have said it does list several people when the cheat message appears. So that does rule out being a similar case to Shorty's as the cheat message it displays is different.

If it displays others in the cheat message running the same chassis. Then there is something to do with Joshbro's chassis file, and I further suggest he try's using a different chassis to see if that message disappears. If time permits, try every chassis and see if there is different results. In order for Joshbro to sort this problem out there will need to be some co-operation from admin. If he gets kicked every time the message appears it will be a very long process to try all the chassis to rule that out as an option.

How is any post above not help with the problem at hand? We are all posting for the better interest of Joshbro. _b

joshbro

Post by joshbro » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:38 pm

thanks for ur help guys i have sorted the problem _b