teams rules discussion

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
supastocknut

teams rules discussion

Post by supastocknut » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 am

well may as well start a new post for this
Last edited by supastocknut on Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
someone stole my superstock!!! i woke up and it was gone!!!

supastocknut

Post by supastocknut » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 am

ok some ideas i have

1... drivers seek permission from committee to become a captain

2... teams can apply for skins not just say we are the.......

3... all teams drivers must prove themselves and there connection before being givin clearence to race in a team

i would like to see these rules in place to stop what happened in the last league with the teams forming with who ever just to get a team together
as we all know it only takes one bad connection and the whole teams race is stuffed i do have other ideas but would like to hear some from others
:D :D :D

qt-pie

Post by qt-pie » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:48 am

ummmm........what about attitude and behaviour,......opps maybe i shouldnt put that as my behaviour can be a little naughty at time haha
It dont matter where you get your appetite from as long as you eat at home

bru68

Post by bru68 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:56 am

good call nutty
another one would have to be able to turn up to all races as in the last league we had people who didnt bother to turn up for races .just take the glen eagles first round in the last league with only two drivers ready for that round which we dont want to see happen again :D :grouphug:

supastocknut

Post by supastocknut » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:21 pm

true bru i think that will be covered by selecting team captains rather than just anyone running off and forming a team and as marty said in another thread posting up the team for approval by the committee
:D :D

Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:15 pm

I have some thoughts on how this can be handled.....but I don't want to go public with any thing untill a steering commitee is in place and framework has been sorted....................we also need to come up with a better way of handling championship meets......luckily I have been giving this some thought too. ;) This means one of two things, either I am a very deep and thpughtful person with an over active mind OR a very sad individual with too much time on my hands who really needs to get a life LOL