Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
ford ill do

Re: sad but true

Post by ford ill do » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:42 pm

cow needed straitning up ready for indy lol }8D }8D

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm

been getting alot of wishes from you guys and afew askin wats going on so ill try to exsplain,3 years ago on june 16 was told i had 5 cancer lumps in my throat,had them removed and spent that xmas in hospital,about this time ,along came kwozy palmer jnr and garpo,hadnt met any of these guys so was blown away at the well wishing and the time theses guys gave me,spent ages in hospital so learnt about hacking wireless nett servers there lmfao,spent most of this time on heat helping new guys like them gizzy boys, the tuff tefs etc,then came the big road trip from invercargill back to jaffa land,was taken in by garpo and jnr and spent afew days there till i cld locate my own family,all seemed to go well for the 1st 2 check ups then came the boot in the arse i didnt need,,they came back,opted out of getting opened up again so went on chemo pills to try n get rid of them,didnt work,started chemo hard out about 5 weeks ago now which entails going to hospital every 2 weeks for 24 hours of hard out chemo and another day to calm down from it,get odd days where you feel fine 1 sec then spewing ya ring out the next,hence why i dont go out much at the moe,1 thing ive managed to do this time though is stay focused and still carry on working,have 3 weeks of chemo left this round then the wait to see if it has worked,here is the hard thing to handel, im 48 and didnt start smoking till i was 38 ,39,was still playing senior football at 38,sucks aye,no ppl whove smoked for 20 odd years and there fine lolwell apart from the mood swings,spewing and the odd day of wanting to give up im fighting as hard as i no how,anyhow guys,cheers for your thoughts etc,is nice to go back threw and read your comments when things get abit tough,cheers to the ttr gang, me mate kwozy whose been threw it and offerd the time to talk about his exsperiances,them naki boys have helped to ,cheers to fireball, cop ratty etc who never fail even though im playing up to ask how the health is,dill muzz the young guys, gnome and his lady,cheersyou guys are awesum,to garpo jnr and vicky and family top people,took a sick man in and treated me like family,cheers guys,to me mates dodge, naki hardcore and evil _b cheers boys,actually, cheers to all who race on heat,without you all id have knowone to take my frustrations out on :larf: :larf: thanks guys, ford out

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm

cheers ford for letting us know how you are getting on... _b

evil89

Post by evil89 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

shot bud. hope to see ya back here down soon.
Hang in there bro
glen eagles driver 74c

J ANDERSON

Post by J ANDERSON » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

hope things are going well mate. keep chin up and see you back on heat

JC-55C

Skidlin

Post by Skidlin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Sort Ford hope everythings sweet m8 still remember the day i 1st raced with u :)
Im Always gunna be in ur revision mirror
54w indy 4NZ 2010
1st round 11 indy 248 finalist 2010 7th NI Champs 2009 3rd S.O.O Eagles

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

know we just round the corner brother not going anywhere to far bro
keep the spirits high
much love tuffy
Stratford Scrappers Team member 31s
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

Gnome85A

Post by Gnome85A » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 pm

The door is always open for a coffee and chat.
Stay strong, hope to see you soon. :drink:
always around if ya need us

Gnomes Lady
:)

dillinger

Post by dillinger » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

get well soon my bro :D must catch up again just like good old time's a except we will move the engine this time lol dont won't you climbing it again a my bro hope too see you back on heat _b chur my bro
more bite than bark
93R Indi league
94r Rebels 2010

muzbud

Post by muzbud » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 pm

hey bro hope all goes well bro.. much love from all the fam you no we all a call away if need it i hope to c u up nd going again bro... ford ur the man much love...

FORD IS NUMBER 1
93R rotorua rebels 2010!~
TeamTuftefRacing!! 9A