Public Message - Painkiller

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Public Message - Painkiller

Post by Inspector » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:53 pm

Painkiler - I have deleted both threads you started.

Whilst I have talked with you many times on MSN and I realise your intentions are good, you have not learn't how to behave yourself in a forum and your actions during the final stages of the original stockcar league and forum certainly contributed to the end of them and you have upset very many competitors during that period.

You were given the opportunity to join in to the Nascar 2003 Stockcar League and on my advice make a fresh start in this forum and on the track amongst the other drivers. You chose not to take the opportunity presented to you and I have seen the comments made by you both in your own forum and personally in emails etc and I am dissapointed by all I have seen. I have said before that none of us are perfect, but those you are directing your comments at have come to this forum with a positve attitude and an understanding that they must abide by our rules and earn the right/respect to say what they think etc, therefore you have managed to offside yourself with regular members before you have even joined us on the track or contributed to any topic in the forum.

You do not need to reply to this message, nor do any members need to make a comment. If you join in forum discussion in a positive manner, avoid making negative comments about other members and join in the racing in a fair manner you might in time earn some respect but until then you are on the verge of being the first member to have their name deleted from the database.

It is totally up to you.
Inspector

---