Indy Rd 11 | Birmingham Block-n-Bash | 25/07/10

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
ford ill do

Re: Indy Rd 11 | Birmingham Block-n-Bash | 25/07/10

Post by ford ill do » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:44 pm

i see there is no mention of being able to protest but ill put it to you , how can you restart 2, finals racers like you did, you should also have reset for those that where dropped aswell then, not a good decision in my books, but congrats to the winner i guess

uturn

Post by uturn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 pm

PRELIMINARY RESULTS

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

shot skid,knowing who and what you were racing for tonight im glad you won bro,shot to ya blockers aswell, job well done by the ch ch boys }8D }8D

kieren

Post by kieren » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

shot skidy, good running mate
first time the chch boys got 1st lol _b _b
55crew
43c streetstock driver
47c indi league
*Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing*

tuf_tef_jnr

Post by tuf_tef_jnr » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm

shot my brother
that one was for brucie :)
bout time you got one my bro hahaha
shot top 3
Stratford Scrappers Team member 31s
22r Indi League
Stratford Scrappers (C)

uturn

Post by uturn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 pm

ford ill do wrote:i see there is no mention of being able to protest but ill put it to you , how can you restart 2, finals racers like you did, you should also have reset for those that where dropped aswell then, not a good decision in my books
You signed up to this having said you read the rules.

You best go and read them again because one more comment like that and you are out.

diesel

Post by diesel » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 am

shot skid,well deserved bro good running to drive through all that carnage lol, shot to scrappy and booker too _b

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 am

diesel wrote:shot skid,well deserved bro good running to drive through all that carnage lol, shot to scrappy and booker too _b

nice work men _b
Stoods

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

sweet as, use your admin power any way you can uturn,just because you have a gripe with me ,dosent give you the right to start acting like.a......... where in any event on heat has the server been reset for a driver,twice i might add, because his controll plug was pulled out by his brother, infact i think the rest of the admin team needs to look at the way you have acted since you became admin,regardless of wat your doing for this mod or the new 1 you cant act the way you have been of late,,this time i wont withdraw my complaint against you and as i got semi railroaded last time ill go further than just heat admin,enjoy your day tough guy
Last edited by ford ill do on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

booker

Post by booker » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 am

this is not the first time server has been reset in finals before has been done many times aslo in teams finals to it has been done so everyone has a chance im sorry you feel this way.
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 am

NO COMMENT

uturn

Post by uturn » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

ford ill do wrote:sweet as, use your admin power any way you can uturn,just because you have a gripe with me ,dosent give you the right to start acting like.a......... where in any event on heat has the server been reset for a driver,twice i might add, because his controll plug was pulled out by his brother, infact i think the rest of the admin team needs to look at the way you have acted since you became admin,regardless of wat your doing for this mod or the new 1 you cant act the way you have been of late,,this time i wont withdraw my complaint against you and as i got semi railroaded last time ill go further than just heat admin,enjoy your day tough guy
This has nothing to do with any "gripe" i may or may not have.

There are processes in place for any complaints you may have during the Indy league. You are well aware what they are because you agreed to them when you signed up. You have chosen to default on your agreement twice and so are now excluded from any Indy events.

http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 28&t=15816
Complaints:

If you have a complaint about points, other drivers, etc, please send a pm to me. Complaints made in other ways may result in exclusion.

Skidlin

Post by Skidlin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am

cheers all was a gud nights racing heads still bouncing around hahaha cheers to all my boys and yes that round win was 4 dad rip dad this was 4 u
we done it my frist round win to hahaha
Peace out
skidlin!
Im Always gunna be in ur revision mirror
54w indy 4NZ 2010
1st round 11 indy 248 finalist 2010 7th NI Champs 2009 3rd S.O.O Eagles

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:27 pm

ford ill do wrote:i see there is no mention of being able to protest but ill put it to you , how can you restart 2, finals racers like you did, you should also have reset for those that where dropped aswell then, not a good decision in my books, but congrats to the winner i guess
Suggest you read the rules as stated .... and as for your rant on ts last night :rolleyes:

resetting starts happens all the time but usually only done once per race and if people drop again then its tough...

race restarts are at the discression of the organiser on the night running it... same as it is the captains choice when teams racing...
ford ill do wrote:sweet as, use your admin power any way you can uturn,just because you have a gripe with me ,dosent give you the right to start acting like.a......... where in any event on heat has the server been reset for a driver,twice i might add, because his controll plug was pulled out by his brother
many times races have been reset/restarted over the years this has happened in events, indi and teams
ford ill do wrote: infact i think the rest of the admin team needs to look at the way you have acted since you became admin,regardless of wat your doing for this mod or the new 1 you cant act the way you have been of late,,this time i wont withdraw my complaint against you and as i got semi railroaded last time ill go further than just heat admin,enjoy your day tough guy
Well ford you have been let off latley with heaps of stuff IMO and that IMO was because what you were going through in your personal life... you have had plenty of warnings/talks of late and admitted to me that last time you went to far (and you did) and should of been stood down for it but now you want to seem to carry on your gripe with uturn...

You want to go above the Heatadmin then go for it but I now can see all of what you have done over the past few months (and been let away with) will now be re discussed within the Heatadmin forum....

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm

please dont bring my health issues into this,as for carring on my gripe with uturn, this is not the case at all,after our talks i was lead to understand the issue was sorted,racing online 24 hours later showed me this was not the case,while we are ,or while your interested in bringing up the past,suggest you also look at why said driver was stood down then voted onto admin,also why a young person living in the same house as above mentioned person can all of a sudden post in near perfect english,become so fast and also be a very good blocker,you no i race the way i do and also dont hold punches but have never been accused of cheating etc,,,also other admin have been spoken to about said drivers actions but nothing has ever been done,if by me being so strait up is going to cost me the right to play this game here and on the new mod,so be it, cant do much about that,yes i did swear on ts at this driver but being booted by sumone for no reason other than because he can ,stinks,you seem to be happy now to let things like this ruin the game for sum to make others look good,ask uturn why on sunday he targeted wolf who is a new driver and wrecked his racing alday,i talked to this guy and he could not exsplain why this was happening,can if your interested in listening give you numerious names of others who have had the same thing done by the same person,,before you reply ,yes i also did this and with sum dropkicks still do do it but, was i not stood down for this ????seems there are rules for sum and not others,you no im not computer savey so instead of posting here how about ringing me sumtime,be alot easier than me taking 1 hour just to type this with my 1 finger,