sorry all

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
gaza77k

sorry all

Post by gaza77k » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

hey. just want to say sorry to anybody that i may of offended in my little outburst a couple of weekends ago and it wont happen again. i know it was not right to say the things i did. please accept this apology.
Thanks.
Gaza77k

Fireball45

Re: sorry all

Post by Fireball45 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 am

Personally i think you need to calm down first of all and dont send nasty pms or posts in the forum.We admin try our best at trying to give you guys a fair go even though some of you might disagree with our verdict or punishment.It will need a big improvement from you to get me to put your name forward for newbie but hey at least you have said sorry and ill give you a clean slate to start again.Dont no about the others only speaking for myself.Cheers Terry
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 pm

as i said to you on the weekend mate, _b up for manning up and apologising in the open server,you saw the respect you got from doing this as people let you race after it, you even said you managed to finish a race with all wheels intact, :larf: as im 1 driver you sent a pm to after your outburst ill accept your apology and let it go now, enjoy your racing and im sure more guys will let it go now and give you a fair go,,1 thing i will say to you but is change ya car :larf: not many like the hemi car lol joken bud,

gaza77k

Post by gaza77k » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:45 pm

thanks heaps. and yep i even got told off from the mrs. i really enjoy the online racing and am new to it but now have an understanding of being dragged when someone else gets kicked. lesson learnt. and yep the red waka gotta go. :larf: