toofast is coming to chch

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
toofast00

toofast is coming to chch

Post by toofast00 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

hey all

man been agous since ive been on here i do endevour to be back have kept an eye on whats going on tho

well as the topic says im flying to chch on weds next week for metelica only a short stay haha fly out thursday at lunch time ot to get back to the buisness cant get a relif driver for more than 2 days would have loved to stay the weekend

would been keen to catch up with the boys down there i havent been able to meet jc and kerin would been wicked to meet you fullas and ratman would be great to catch you again if you think youl get time i fly in about 2pm on wed and it prety much to the hotel then straight to the concert but will have time mabye not energy after or on thurs morning before we fly out
hit me a pm with what you be keen for and well see what we can do send through your ph nos and ill flip you a tex
you want some? come get some !!
SCRAPPERS vice Captain (21s)
indi league 8H
superstock 8H crew
3rd in thank you teams event with team mate Brad816

2LO

Re: toofast is coming to chch

Post by 2LO » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Meet up with toofast and mates while he was down here today, Went and had a blast on the Motordrome go-karts was a blast.

Was good to meet another face from the KSR community _b
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

toofast00

Post by toofast00 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 pm

hey bro yeah was good to finally meet you and kerin got to meet bull and corrin to at metelica so that was cool thanks heaps for picking us up and carting us round the town mean fun at karts pitty i got to get back to the buisness would have been wicked to stay longer mabye next time
you want some? come get some !!
SCRAPPERS vice Captain (21s)
indi league 8H
superstock 8H crew
3rd in thank you teams event with team mate Brad816

2LO

Post by 2LO » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:39 pm

toofast00 wrote:hey bro yeah was good to finally meet you and kieren got to meet bull and corrin to at metelica so that was cool thanks heaps for picking us up and carting us round the town mean fun at karts pitty i got to get back to the buisness would have been wicked to stay longer mabye next time
Yeah bro, didn't even know corrin came down for Metallica coulda sused him and Bull to come karting too woulda made it abit more enjoyable but hey untill next time, or if us boys come up north will be good to catch up again
This Guy is SO Awesome

Bull

Post by Bull » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 am

2LO wrote:
toofast00 wrote:hey bro yeah was good to finally meet you and kieren got to meet bull and corrin to at metelica so that was cool thanks heaps for picking us up and carting us round the town mean fun at karts pitty i got to get back to the buisness would have been wicked to stay longer mabye next time
Yeah bro, didn't even know corrin came down for Metallica coulda sused him and Bull to come karting too woulda made it abit more enjoyable but hey untill next time, or if us boys come up north will be good to catch up again
I had to work Thursday, and Corrin txted Toofast about the karting and said he got no reply :(

2LO

Post by 2LO » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:52 am

Bull wrote:
2LO wrote:
I had to work Thursday, and Corrin txted Toofast about the karting and said he got no reply :(

Oh Righto allgood anyways, Until next time
This Guy is SO Awesome