good bye

Moved to http://www.nzstockcarheat.co.nz/
ford ill do

good bye

Post by ford ill do » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:19 am

as this is the last weekend of heat on ksr ill take this time to say goodbye to those not going to the new siteGOODBYE }8D }8D

evil89

Re: good bye

Post by evil89 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:25 am

early finish bro???
yip laters to everyone, some of you i will still be in touch with....
glen eagles driver 74c

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 pm

12,57pm and i have work later so my raceing on the server is done and dusted till the new site kicks in,cant say ill miss the ip changers ,hacks ,pac racers etc ,but will miss afew of the droppies ive met and raced with along the way,would love to name names but dont think im aloud to do that :B :B can name myself as a droppy though and im proud of it and what ive done on this game bar acouple of things :B the new site will take care of the troubles this game has had thrown at it so im looking forward to the 1-10-10,new cars new tracks and just maybe new attitudes,so to those not traviling to the new site,enjoy your last few hours of this wonderfull game,,ford out }8D }8D

joshbro

Post by joshbro » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

thanks to ksr for having the server up and running has been great fun apart from some stuff that has hapend ;) look at forward to racing with you guys on the other site so heres my goodbye

cheers joshbro
For All Stockcar Results Info etc Check Out - http://nzstockcarracing.proboards.com

evil89

Post by evil89 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 pm

yip big goodbye to this server where alot of mates have been found and enemies
formed... was good to have the final day on open server without to much
dropkick stuff going on and the kick sign appearing..
will catch you guys that are joining the new site and to the ones i p%#@ed off
tough....
Evil89 out
glen eagles driver 74c

ksr_SPEED

Post by ksr_SPEED » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 am

Well......

Where do i start with this awesome community. It has been so great over there years , when i was a racer over at kdsr i thought ksr was the most dumbest place on earth. But ten when i realised kdsr shut down i had no where to go, so i decided to start racing here and now i think this place is awesome.

Just like to say cya to ksr sch08 and thanks to all who got it running to make it possible.

R.I.P moooooo car, hope to see you round ford

Thanks to all

SPEED