Problem

There’s a soldier in all of us
Punj

Problem

Post by Punj » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 am

Hi guys

I have now got this problem that my rank on COD4 as gone back to the very start. Do any of you guys know why this has happened??

If so please help me lol, i dont like having the gay guns and crap haha
Rookie

2LO

Re: Problem

Post by 2LO » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:20 am

Sorry to steal your thread but i also have a problem, My PunkBuster will not let me manually update and with not being able to update my PunkBuster i can not go into any server with out being kicked for not having updated my PnkBstrA. I have tryed uninstalling my pbsetup and redownloaded it but when i go to update i get a error saying that im missing the 'pbgame.htm' file.. does anyone know how i could fix this?

Cheers 2LO
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am

lil_general wrote:Hi guys

I have now got this problem that my rank on COD4 as gone back to the very start. Do any of you guys know why this has happened??

If so please help me lol, i dont like having the gay guns and crap haha
Hmmm check to see if your profile still esists in our home folder. If you have been playing any mods your rank, weapon, perks, assignments become unnamed again in your 5 slots. all you have to do is name them.
Admire the fur

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:44 am

2LO wrote:Sorry to steal your thread but i also have a problem, My PunkBuster will not let me manually update and with not being able to update my PunkBuster i can not go into any server with out being kicked for not having updated my PnkBstrA. I have tryed uninstalling my pbsetup and redownloaded it but when i go to update i get a error saying that im missing the 'pbgame.htm' file.. does anyone know how i could fix this?

Cheers 2LO
you have downloaded the client direct from punkbuster and used their installer/updater?
Admire the fur

2LO

Post by 2LO » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Sasquatch wrote:
2LO wrote:Sorry to steal your thread but i also have a problem, My PunkBuster will not let me manually update and with not being able to update my PunkBuster i can not go into any server with out being kicked for not having updated my PnkBstrA. I have tryed uninstalling my pbsetup and redownloaded it but when i go to update i get a error saying that im missing the 'pbgame.htm' file.. does anyone know how i could fix this?

Cheers 2LO
you have downloaded the client direct from punkbuster and used their installer/updater?
I have indeed.. But still nothing :(
This Guy is SO Awesome

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:27 am

2LO wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:

Cheers 2LO
I have indeed.. But still nothing :(
the last time i heard someone having that difficulty they had to uninstall and reinstall the game then update punkbusta manually. If you do this don't forget to back up your profile.
Admire the fur

2LO

Post by 2LO » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Haha funnily enough that was me too lol... I have no idea what is up with my punkbuster but it was fine for ages then bam it just went all nato :(
This Guy is SO Awesome

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:56 pm

have you tried this?

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/98779 ... uster-cod4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found this fix but I make no promisses if it will fix your problem or infect your pc O_o
Admire the fur

2LO

Re: distributed amongst

Post by 2LO » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:04 am

Qiuene21 wrote:A debt solution like bankruptcy should really only be used as a last possible solution. The problem with this solution of debt problems is that it includes a lot more than simply eliminating debt. When someone declares them self bankrupted, all debt collection actions against that person are archlord gold prevented. The court grants an "automatic stay", which - with a few exceptions means that creditors cannot come after the money owed to them.

The most important exception is that when a loan is secured by property creditors can seek relief from the stay and seize that property. The other exceptions are student loan debt, alimony, child support maple story mesos and taxes. The backside for the person who seeks this solution to eliminate his debt is that he or she must hand over all non-exempt property. This property is then sold and the proceeds are distributed amongst the creditors.

There are two types of this solution of your debt problems:.

Chapter 7

which states that a person is required to hand over much of their property, but creditors cannot wow power leveling seek damages from further income.

Chapter 13

allows a person to keep most of their income, but have to make a plan to pay the debt back to creditors based on their future income. Under this plan, the court can require individuals to live wow power leveling within a very strict budget.

As you see, there are downsides to both debt elimination plans. One of the biggest downside is that both debt erase plans will significantly impact a person's credit rate. For this reason, declaring yourself bankrupt is a solution of your debt problems that should be evaluated very thoroughly and carefully. Other debt solutions like debt negotiation, debt counselling and buy archlord gold debt consolidation should definitely be considered first.

Terje Brooks Ellingsen is a writer and internet publisher. He runs the website 1st-In-Loan.net Terje gives advice and helps people with personal financial issues like debt aid and debt consolidation loans.
Ahh wrong thread :confused: :crazy:
This Guy is SO Awesome

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 am

Please just report spam posts, that way we can track them quickly and delete them _b
YouTube videos