Please Help.

There’s a soldier in all of us
Stockie Nz

Please Help.

Post by Stockie Nz » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:42 pm

hey all just installed COD4 everything runs fine apart from when ever i am playing online shortly after i join in a server and i will get kicked with it saying something like BloodHoundNZ
PunkBuster kicked player BloodhoundNZ for 0 mins Service Communication failure : PnkNstrB.exe Initilization failed :crazy:
GCRT
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸Hardstyle¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨UNITED!!``°º¤ø„¸

2LO

Re: Please Help.

Post by 2LO » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Have you downloaded THIS If not go to the link provided, scroll down and click on "For All Windows Games", Type in the code and download that file.. Once done and installed open PBsetup (Should give you a desktop icon) add the game Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and maunally update it then try the server. That should fix your problems.
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

Bull

Post by Bull » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:10 am

Make sure your punkbuster isn't being blocked by your firewall/s (that includes Windows Firewall as well)

Stockie Nz

Post by Stockie Nz » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 pm

I have encounterd another problem when playing on a server and they are changing map i seem to get disconnected everytime and when i try refresh the server list it refreshes servers but non show up on the screen.
GCRT
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸Hardstyle¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨UNITED!!``°º¤ø„¸

Stockie Nz

Post by Stockie Nz » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:36 pm

2LO and Bull Have tried Both Solutions and still same things happens i have no clue how to fix this have looked arround heaps of forums and cant find any other solution.
GCRT
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸Hardstyle¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨UNITED!!``°º¤ø„¸

hawkins

Post by hawkins » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 pm

jump on ts ... try talk it thru with maybe aaron or aaza bull etc ... sometimes pb needs to have a manual update ...
could be that

also d/l xfire and add us to that .. this way we can jam out in whatever server you are in .. or see you ( or us ) online etc and join direct from there ..

there is a page somewhere round that has all our xfire name on there o you can add whomever you wish ...

work for rfactor cod bf2 most games .. but most of all it has auto updates to both game and also pb too .. which can sometimes help
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!