CoD profiles?

There’s a soldier in all of us
Ratman

CoD profiles?

Post by Ratman » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

is it possible to transfer your profile fron one PC to another???

I have got a new pc and dont really want to rank up again....

Aaron

Re: CoD profiles?

Post by Aaron » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:19 pm

not 100% sure I assume so. Would just copy in whole profiles folder. Same cd key?

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm

yes same cd key

2LO

Post by 2LO » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm

CD Key does nothing, I put my game on a mates PC with my code and he had to start from level 1.

I'm pretty sure if you copy your entire profile folder over load up ya game you should have your level 55 with all your gun classes how they were on your old PC. _b

Also don't forget to copy over your Mod's folder and maps folder in case you have custom maps and mods etc, saves the time in downloading them all over again _b
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

hawkins

Post by hawkins » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 am

2LO wrote:CD Key does nothing, I put my game on a mates PC with my code and he had to start from level 1.

I'm pretty sure if you copy your entire profile folder over load up ya game you should have your level 55 with all your gun classes how they were on your old PC. _b

Also don't forget to copy over your Mod's folder and maps folder in case you have custom maps and mods etc, saves the time in downloading them all over again _b

ratty never made it to lever 55 lmao
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:47 am

hawkins wrote:
2LO wrote:CD Key does nothing, I put my game on a mates PC with my code and he had to start from level 1.

and that disc I found has been lost again....lol

hawkins

Post by hawkins » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 am

Ratman wrote:
hawkins wrote:

and that disc I found has been lost again....lol
:rolleyes:
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!