KSR vs SCu - CoD4 22/01/08 - Sign up

There’s a soldier in all of us
Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Re: KSR vs SCu - CoD4 22/01/08 - Sign up

Post by Bold » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:55 am

79 league still has 8 or so weeks left, I suspect we will be bored of COD4 by then. Monday or Thursday is best for me.

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:43 am

there are almost no people in the F1-79 league now who would play COD4 (only 14 drivers for the main race this week) so wednesday is probably almost actually free :D

I know i'd rather play COD4 than practice driving a car round a track on my own for an hour and a half and then have the engine blow up on the parade lap of the race.
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Eladd

Post by Eladd » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:52 pm

BAZZIL wrote:Do we want to switch the day to Monday and make it a more regular occurence? Tuesdays will be racing in 2 or 3 weeks probably.
FYI

As of next week - Tuesdays will be out for me due to summer league squash runnning for 10 weeks.
Currently Mondays are taken up with Business house squash (5 weeks left).
Wednesdays maybe tied up with another Summer league starting at another club (about 10 weeks).
Thursdays evenings are looking okay for me? I don't know if this will clash with any of the other racing leagues? I enjoy racing but actually enjoy COD more :Party:
Then fridays will be out soon with Squash Club night!

I've really enjoyed these past couple of evenings with COD4. It would be great to have an evening each week where we do battle!!! But as I'm the new kid on the block, and racing is the primary focus here. These events are out of my control. If it is organised, I will strive to be there!