DragFactor Release Date ANNOUNCED

Discuss new sims, mods, tracks and sim software/hardware
OzLoUdmoUth

DragFactor Release Date ANNOUNCED

Post by OzLoUdmoUth » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

Go to http://www.dragfactor.net to get the very latest news on the release of rFactors FIRST full Drag Racing mod. Featuring 3000hp Aussie "Top Doorslammer" sedans (NHRA Pro Mods), drivers will be able to go head to head and match race over the quarter mile for bragging rights or take part in fully simulated drag racing events and race series at sim racing communities like www.teamoz.com.au

The DragFactor mod will offer sim drag racers the choice of:

15 x Top Doorslammer Models
65 x Individual "Real Life" Race Liveries
28 x "Real Life" Top Doorlsammer & Pro Mod Teams
18 x Different Supercharger & Injector Hat Combinations
19 x Types of Wheel Types
3 x Wheelie Bar Lengths
2 x Steering Wheel Types (wheel & butterfly)
Skinning templates are available and racers will be able to paint their own custom skins on all models. Paintable parts include the body, cockpit, interior components, rear wing, engine, injector hat plus much more.

After 3 years in the making, DragFactor is a standalone rFactor mod that includes the vehicles and Tracks along with an rFactor Lite installer. Tracks included are Australia's Willowbank Raceway (QLD), Full Throttle Raceway and the Duke Boys drag strips. Australia's Sydney Dragway (NSW) and Perth Motorplex (WA) are currently being created and will be available as a separate download once they are finalised.

Ladies and Gentleman... ALL TOP DOORSLAMMER DRIVERS TO THE STAGING LANES!!!

LoUdmoUth
DragFactor Admin

steve

Re: DragFactor Release Date ANNOUNCED

Post by steve » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

Weas the like Button :P _b
if you don't shut up my Makka Pakka Is going To Give Your Upsy Daisy
A Right Good Iggle Piggle Up The Ninky Nonk whilst the Tombliboos Referee!!! (.)(.)

MadaMaoriJR

Post by MadaMaoriJR » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:34 am

MEAN _b.

Kinser

Post by Kinser » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:37 am

Hi there Loudy, it's being a long time coming and it's finally here and ready to download soon.

I've being watching the progress with interest and when I heard that Team Oz were developing and working on this mod I thought, awesome. So congrates to all involved who worked behind the scenes, good stuff and I look forward and having some fun with you guys.

HumbleRacing

Post by HumbleRacing » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:52 pm

the question is will ksr look into loading this mod onto a server? :D

OzLoUdmoUth

Post by OzLoUdmoUth » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Kinser wrote:Hi there Loudy, it's being a long time coming and it's finally here and ready to download soon.

I've being watching the progress with interest and when I heard that Team Oz were developing and working on this mod I thought, awesome. So congrates to all involved who worked behind the scenes, good stuff and I look forward and having some fun with you guys.
Hey Kinser,
Yes mate it's been 3 long years but we are finally here... The mod is the sole baby of OzAngus94 but in saying that like any modding team there's been input from all over. The awesome models were created by Angus, OzRacin & OzSquirrell did the physics, DV8 is responsible for the sounds and Papaosa did the unbelievable job on the intro video.

Thanks for your kind words Kinser, hope you enjoy the mod... Just a short time left until the download link will re-appear ;)

OzLoUdy