NZ Streetstocks League

Discuss new sims, mods, tracks and sim software/hardware
Bull

NZ Streetstocks League

Post by Bull » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Thought I may as well post this over here as well, I know a lot of you don't really do the Speedway kind of things but if theres anyone looking for something a bit different and a lot of fun these could be the way to go - they aren't full on contact like Superstocks, they are a slower, closer more even breed of car + class that is basically rubbing only to pass.

Racing is on a Monday night, if anyone is interested PM me or reply here. I've quoted the release thread below for those interested. I already have Obsc3ne and Riftcreator converted over to the good side so I'm sure a few guys would love the opportunity to "rub" them and myself up legally :D
Firstly, Big thanks to the guys at http://www.simracingnz.com for the support with server testing, file hosting and helping/support with getting this done!

Well guys, I've had a limited amount of time to get work done on this but have got it all ready for a good season of racing!

Skin submissions were down a little lower then I was hoping with no new real life skins painted, but the custom skins painted and submitted are all very high quality and standard!

Now for the download link:- Click HERE
- Hopefully a local link will be put up here as well

It is a complete installer so should work fine on a fresh install of rFLite if your into seperate installs for mods. Just point the installer directory to the folder holding your rFactor.exe (EG C:\Program Files\rFactor)

For any of you wishing to race these, there is a league starting next Monday at SRNZ, if you are interested please PM me and I will forward you the details.

Known Issues:
Loading screen may freeze on KSS Tracks - If you are on a fresh install or an install that doesn't have KSS Installed, this is caused because the KSS Tracks all use a model that is part of the KSS mod for the pacecar - if you hit enter a few times it will continue to load fine and there will just be a "Temp" car in the slot of the pace car.
Rims still flicker on the spinner but ok in game.
Headlight upgrade no longer works on spinner - still works fine on the track. On the spinner the headlights are constantly selected (don't know why) regardless of which upgrade option you choose, however the upgrade selection works fine on the track - so if you do not wish to use Headlights upgrade, just select it and it will be fine on track.

Thats all the important stuff anyway, Everything below is just the changelog etc that you can read if you wish/curious but isn't really anything important

Change log:

- Added Mass to all cars to reflect more accurate physics
- Re-done Falcon engine Power Curve and Output
- Altered Tyre Grip Levels on all cars
- Added "Custom" Rim upgrade option and released Templates to allow for custom rim and tyrewall
- Made suspension setups more similar between all cars
- Fixed Falcon rear suspension and front steering links
- Re-done collision model on all cars
- Re-done all collision feelers and Vertex points on all cars
- Altered Damage Values - Suspension damage and tyre damage has been increased, whilst wheel detaches etc has been reduced
- Seperated Headlight GMT's into two seperate models to allow more accurate visual damage (Thanks to Free/Daniel Huia!)
- Re-structured .GEN files and Damage.INI files
- Altered various suspension, ride height and tyre values and settings

Riftcreator

Re: NZ Streetstocks League

Post by Riftcreator » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 pm

steve

Post by steve » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Any chance of this been on a thursday... if so im In _b
if you don't shut up my Makka Pakka Is going To Give Your Upsy Daisy
A Right Good Iggle Piggle Up The Ninky Nonk whilst the Tombliboos Referee!!! (.)(.)

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 am

The league has already been arranged and starts this Monday at SRNZ Steve, as Bull has said in his post.

steve

Post by steve » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 am

Ah well q- from me teams on monday :(
if you don't shut up my Makka Pakka Is going To Give Your Upsy Daisy
A Right Good Iggle Piggle Up The Ninky Nonk whilst the Tombliboos Referee!!! (.)(.)