Richard Burns Rally - RBR Mod

Discuss new sims, mods, tracks and sim software/hardware
Monopoly21

Richard Burns Rally - RBR Mod

Post by Monopoly21 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:16 am

Hey

Wondering if anyone here still plays Richard Burns Rally with the RBR Rallye Sim Mod? I'm thinking about trying to put a team from NZ together for the next years competition.

I've been playing on and off for the last few years or so and tend to finish (if I don't crash out) down the back of the field but it is such a great SIM I thought it could be fun to enter a team.

Cheers

Bull

Re: Richard Burns Rally - RBR Mod

Post by Bull » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:17 pm

I havent played for a couple of years but it is an absolutely great mod.

If you are organising something I may be interested pending on time and day etc

Mike

Post by Mike » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

I drive in the RaceDepartment Rally Championship which uses this mod. Really incredibly satisfying sim. I don't usually race in the official Rallyesim championships though, I prefer racing with people you know. Some of the times people can do in the official championships are just insane as well.

I'm not sure if I'd have the time to enter in the official championships, especially when you want some practice, can end up being quite time consuming. What's the requirements for the number of rounds team members need to compete? I seem to recall that for the individual driver it's 50 (or was it 100?) official rallyes per season counted.

Monopoly21

Post by Monopoly21 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:44 pm

I think it needs a minimum of 4 drivers per team for a start so if we get enough interest we can go from there. There doesn't appear to be a minimum required in terms of rallies, but there is a maximum per year ~ 100.

Cheers