Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Discuss new sims, mods, tracks and sim software/hardware
Post Reply
User avatar
Murphy's Law
Posts: 1957
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: Christcherch

Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by Murphy's Law » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:36 pm

There is a Australia and New Zealand Project Cars 2 comp starting next Thursday which will have over $5000 Australian dollars worth of prizes across 3 divisions. for anyone interested in entering.

The are 3 classes. Challenger, Amateur and Open. Open is for everyone but with a small prize pool but is free. The other 2 require a $15 a month Sub but they have much bigger prizes. Qualifying for the Challenger class is on Sunday and there isn't to many entered if you want to try and qualify. At the time of this message there is only 10 entered with 16 spots up for grabs.

All details here but message me if you have any questions as I have been looking in to it.
https://www.cybergamer.com/forums/threa ... ouncement/
Image
Image

User avatar
Bull
Posts: 7630
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by Bull » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Damn, already have plans this weekend. I was waiting for next tournament to pop up to use as an excuse for buying pCars :larf:

User avatar
Murphy's Law
Posts: 1957
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: Christcherch

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by Murphy's Law » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Bull wrote:Damn, already have plans this weekend. I was waiting for next tournament to pop up to use as an excuse for buying pCars :larf:
Well there is Am Division. Still $600 to the winner and I'm picking you would clean up in that!
Image
Image

User avatar
kerryland
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 am

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by kerryland » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am

I've watched the last two rounds of this competition on Thursday nights, and it's been bloody entertaining. Great to see Bull and Murphy's Law hold off the Australians in the last round to take 1st and 2nd.

I'd encourage you to watch it on Twitch.

I've already booked my tickets to the final. $10.50 on Thu 23 May 2019 6:00pm, at SkyCity in Auckland. It'd be nice if there was someone else from KSR to help me cheer them on. They're doing well so far (no pressure guys!)

https://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/sh ... h=PROCAR19

User avatar
Murphy's Law
Posts: 1957
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: Christcherch

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by Murphy's Law » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:43 pm

kerryland wrote:I've watched the last two rounds of this competition on Thursday nights, and it's been bloody entertaining. Great to see Bull and Murphy's Law hold off the Australians in the last round to take 1st and 2nd.

I'd encourage you to watch it on Twitch.

I've already booked my tickets to the final. $10.50 on Thu 23 May 2019 6:00pm, at SkyCity in Auckland. It'd be nice if there was someone else from KSR to help me cheer them on. They're doing well so far (no pressure guys!)

https://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/sh ... h=PROCAR19
Its a shame I wont be there but Bull will hopefully be well in the hunt!
Image
Image

User avatar
kerryland
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 am

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by kerryland » Thu May 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Well done Bull! Great championship. 2nd behind an alien.

User avatar
Bull
Posts: 7630
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by Bull » Fri May 24, 2019 9:05 am

Thanks for coming and supporting Kerry. Hard to compete with someone who does eSports as a full time job :larf: Will have to go back and watch the broadcast at some point.

User avatar
Obsc3ne
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 am
Location: Wellington
Contact:

Re: Project Cars 2 Chapionship - $5000 in prizes

Post by Obsc3ne » Fri May 24, 2019 11:04 am

Bull wrote:Thanks for coming and supporting Kerry. Hard to compete with someone who does eSports as a full time job :larf: Will have to go back and watch the broadcast at some point.
Sure there is




Congrats anyway Matt, nice work.

Post Reply