Inspire Net KSR Points
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:31 pm

All times are UTC+12:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Posts: 1904
Location: Christcherch
There is a Australia and New Zealand Project Cars 2 comp starting next Thursday which will have over $5000 Australian dollars worth of prizes across 3 divisions. for anyone interested in entering.

The are 3 classes. Challenger, Amateur and Open. Open is for everyone but with a small prize pool but is free. The other 2 require a $15 a month Sub but they have much bigger prizes. Qualifying for the Challenger class is on Sunday and there isn't to many entered if you want to try and qualify. At the time of this message there is only 10 entered with 16 spots up for grabs.

All details here but message me if you have any questions as I have been looking in to it.
https://www.cybergamer.com/forums/threa ... ouncement/


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7306
Location: At Metallica
Damn, already have plans this weekend. I was waiting for next tournament to pop up to use as an excuse for buying pCars :larf:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Posts: 1904
Location: Christcherch
Bull wrote:
Damn, already have plans this weekend. I was waiting for next tournament to pop up to use as an excuse for buying pCars :larf:


Well there is Am Division. Still $600 to the winner and I'm picking you would clean up in that!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 am
Posts: 199
I've watched the last two rounds of this competition on Thursday nights, and it's been bloody entertaining. Great to see Bull and Murphy's Law hold off the Australians in the last round to take 1st and 2nd.

I'd encourage you to watch it on Twitch.

I've already booked my tickets to the final. $10.50 on Thu 23 May 2019 6:00pm, at SkyCity in Auckland. It'd be nice if there was someone else from KSR to help me cheer them on. They're doing well so far (no pressure guys!)

https://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/show.aspx?sh=PROCAR19


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:43 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Posts: 1904
Location: Christcherch
kerryland wrote:
I've watched the last two rounds of this competition on Thursday nights, and it's been bloody entertaining. Great to see Bull and Murphy's Law hold off the Australians in the last round to take 1st and 2nd.

I'd encourage you to watch it on Twitch.

I've already booked my tickets to the final. $10.50 on Thu 23 May 2019 6:00pm, at SkyCity in Auckland. It'd be nice if there was someone else from KSR to help me cheer them on. They're doing well so far (no pressure guys!)

https://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/show.aspx?sh=PROCAR19


Its a shame I wont be there but Bull will hopefully be well in the hunt!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 am
Posts: 199
Well done Bull! Great championship. 2nd behind an alien.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
Posts: 7306
Location: At Metallica
Thanks for coming and supporting Kerry. Hard to compete with someone who does eSports as a full time job :larf: Will have to go back and watch the broadcast at some point.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 am
Posts: 2460
Location: Wellington
Bull wrote:
Thanks for coming and supporting Kerry. Hard to compete with someone who does eSports as a full time job :larf: Will have to go back and watch the broadcast at some point.


Sure there is




Congrats anyway Matt, nice work.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC+12:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited