EVILKIWI

Re: Heat Servers Closing 30th September

Post by EVILKIWI » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 pm

aw man tht sucks :blazze:
Teams-71c GlenEagles 2011

FERG 41e

Post by FERG 41e » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 pm

well my heat brothers can i win on sunday please.
meow im a pussy cat
smash the P

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Would love to let you win ferg, if im winning and your in second i will stop and head infield so you can gain leader. _b
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Ugmo

Post by Ugmo » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Ah so its finally happening after all this time, like DTRSC Stockcars where most of us older generation started out got surpassed by Stockcar Heat and was shut down we now see it happen to heat.

Heaps of memories from back to the first ever GP on heat 06 and meetings in heat 05 as well. Met some great people from heat and more so in rFactor these days.

Best leagues were the originals ;P and the UI racing in all those special events with our own cars :)

See everyone on rFactor.
Radioshack/Livestrong Racing 10gb
Team GB with Cottie, PnPete, Fangin_it and Metal666
Also the greatest driver never to win anything at KSR ever

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Very sad to see heat is going over the years racing in the sever i have meet some awesome people and made some good friends.To the admin team i no how much work is involved in keeping the game running as smooth as you guys did i really enjoyed racing heat and been part of the admin team as well, a big thanks to dirtnz without you bud we wouldnt of had the game in the first place.

Sponge.

King James

Post by King James » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 am

Wow, what a shock. Since having Rfactor i've never looked back but want to say a few goodbyes ;(

Firstly thanks to Dirtnz for having the determination to give all New Zealanders the chance to enjoy our passion that is Superstocks :bowdown:

Kiwisimracing & Inspire for giving me place I like to call home and I thank you so much for letting me take part.

Too many people from those Heat days to thank, some travelled onto Rfactor, some didnt but, thanks to all drivers I raced beside and teamed with... You all know who you are.. many great memories. :)

Thanks to all former admin that ran these things, and thanks to all the people who supported me while League Director. I always tried hard for all of you _b

The 4 World 248s Champs - Heats biggest original championship stages 70 odd drivers over 2 weeks and the 1st ever 26 car finals, was an honour to run it!

Shot to Ratman and all other helpers that pushed heat on for the final years. (I left in April 2008)

RIP heat

Here are some of my HEAT memories

Sep 2006 Racing alonside my now life long mates 7b Mentl, 14n Madnis, 73a Evlnis

1st roll curteousy of 49s Clive

2006 NZ Champs - 4nz overall, drove really well in only my 7th meeting. Here getting taken by CF

Rookie champions 2006 - Wanganui Warriors: 6v Rikki, 11v ET, 13v Kia Toa, 35s Nolly, 43v KJ

NZ GP ' 07

My 43g Weapon prior to the Ugmo Invitational 2007

UI Eliminator

The Start

KJ eliminating CF

KJ & Mentl mop the floor with Aaza

Zeduck and Aaza try to retaliate, but fail

Will try find some more photos :)

CJRacing
Location: Dannevirke, Roberston Holden International Speedway

Post by CJRacing » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 am

oh no!! now all the kids cant stay inside and play the computer!

had this game for about 4 years. not really sad to see it go as it just made me angry but am gutted for those who play it every day..

goodbye heat! :D

9saldana

Post by 9saldana » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 am

dam that sucks man but all good things come to an end. dont hav enough time to get pw now so guess i will hav to u use most ofthe weekends now on here racing. only really started to race on heat and hav had some mean fun with u guys.
cheers 9saldana
Stratford Scrappers 37s
52a indy league
2nd 2010 SCH East Coast Champs

karl213

Post by karl213 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 am

Sad to see it go i have only just joined the comunity and been racing heat 4 only about 4months. VERY VERY addictive!!!!! :D Thanks heaps admin team 4the awsome fun in the w.e can only imagine the B.S you guys had to put up with. Thanks to the duck after 4or 5 years of me abusing him calling him a nerd n a geek and all that he finally conviced me to download the game now im the nerd trying to get to the top lol. Oh well thanks guys i do have Rfactor just no wheel at the mo will have 2get 1 noe (good excuse 2give the mid) :D

Any way thanks heaps 4the fun guys see you all on the other side _b _b _b
Tits,wheels or a motor it's bound 2 cause you trouble and cost you money

2010season: 15w wildcats teams, 52r indi league

Clive

Post by Clive » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 am

A very sad time, had a lot of memories come out of stockcar heat, met a lot of awesome people too (don't get me wrong, met the odd half sucked lemon on here too!). May have to upgrade the pc at somepoint so I can run Rfactor online.

Cheers everyone, especially the guys that have put in the hard yards to update and keep it running here.

Mentl1, the rest of the CHB boys, Dirt,Ugmo,Supastocknut,wanttobe, KJ, and the others I have missed, I shall see you on the dark side :bowdown:
NZ STOCKCAR MODELS
"Closed mouths gather no feet"

worldno1

Post by worldno1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 am

RIP HEAT

well i have some good memories for heat, i first started out in heat and have made some good friends through it too craig svo 199p fiddy1 ments fearce kj ratman just to name a few, its a great game and good things have come of it also

some great highs from it too, be able to make the finals in most events, couple through the repochargers, 3 or 4 teams rounds

thanks to dirtnz for all his work, ratman for the past few updates and to inspire for the servers

RIP HEAT AND NEVER FORGOTTON

worldno1
GOD CREATED TARANAKI SO THE HARD CORE PEOPLE HAD SOMEWHERE TO LIVE!!!!!!

Corey43C

Post by Corey43C » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 am

Sad to see this happen

Heat has been my hobby for around 2 years and ive loved meeting new people on this game
Uturn- U have been a great help to me bro , with your setups and helping me out , thanks man
another person Buzz87h-You have been a good mate to me on this game it will be a pleasure to meet u in real life
Fever- Good man bro thanks for beeing such a great guy (:
All other admins- You guys done great running the heat stockcars thanks to ratman all the great work hes put into this game and other admins just wonderful helps and good sports (:

My computer does not let me run heat so i might not be on for a while , if not you guys have fun racing once again its been a MASSIVE Pleasure meeting u folks , and playing with you's but its sad to see this happen

Cya ):
(:

Corey43C
Pitcrew 43c Streetstock

BRI Mediadog

Post by BRI Mediadog » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Wow!

What a ride its been though.....have met some great fullas a fullaresses through this game, and overall have a bloody enjoyable time!

From NZ Heat through to rFactor there have been some immense battles along the way......MadMarty, Carnage, Chopper, Ford Prefect, Superstocknut,Naki, Chris 56, Mentl, Kia Toa Rikki6R, Cricketfan, Zeduck, Mr Bling, Wanttobe Dirt....and one of my favourite King James (remember the world 248's :D ) and couldnt forget elmo...too many other epic encounters to remember and list, but they were all fun times, even though that might not have seemed like it at the time.

Special thnks goes to Ford Prefect for allowing Superstocknut and myself to kick heat into life a few years ago when it was all but killed off.....Nut there were many long hours of discussion and emails while we were at work sorting out all the admin side of things, was a rough journey, but proud we did it.

I won the odd IL race here and there, but was always an underachiever winning wise haha, but made up for it with the bumper, and was a member of pretty much most heat teams at some stage....thats what made it so fun.

Thanks to everyone who helped behind the scenes in admining roles, and thanks to Dirt for being such a legend with the game!

RIP Heat....I retired from you a few times, but always came back looking for that next skid on the oval.
Former competitor - former crew member - former commentator - former photographer - former News and Sports Journalist/Network Radio Newsreader

MENTL1_CHB

Post by MENTL1_CHB » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:01 pm

BRI Mediadog wrote:From NZ Heat through to rFactor there have been some immense battles along the way..... Mentl.
Huh????? We had battles??? Cant remember you touching me at all, in game.............. :larf: :larf:

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 pm

King James wrote:KJ eliminating CF
I don't wish to single one of your list out as the rest are very valid achievements and contributions to the game (especially the teams league win over HB where your team won 4-1) but if I rememember correctly you grasscut me to take me out in that eliminator lol and that was the only reason why I didn't progress in the event and you did.

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm

BRI Mediadog wrote:From NZ Heat through to rFactor there have been some immense battles along the way......MadMarty, Carnage, Chopper, Ford Prefect, Superstocknut,Naki, Chris 56, Mentl, Kia Toa Rikki6R, Cricketfan, Zeduck, Mr Bling, Wanttobe Dirt....and one of my favourite King James (remember the world 248's :D ) and couldnt forget elmo...too many other epic encounters to remember and list, but they were all fun times, even though that might not have seemed like it at the time.
Nice to get a mention amongst that company. ;)

I think that initial group of Nut, Mediadog and Ugmo that set up the leagues deserve huge credit. Devilnz then joined the team and also contributed to the game today. Whilst the admininstration over time has come and gone its good to see that the values brought into the game by that initial group have effectively been maintained.

Cricketfan

Post by Cricketfan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

ugmo wrote:Heaps of memories from back to the first ever GP on heat 06 and meetings in heat 05 as well. Met some great people from heat and more so in rFactor these days.
The only event on heat you ended up on the podium Ugmo. :P Hehehe....and I was leading with half a lap to go too in that final, just a shame third was more my speciality at the GP!

BRI Mediadog

Post by BRI Mediadog » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Woops I always forget you Ugmo, sorry that was not on purpose....Ugmo was very instrumental in getting things running not only alongside nut and I, but further down the track with other events such as the Ugmo Invitational etc....another key member of the Stockcar Heat community that deserves recognition.

Yes Mentl we had many battles in game, the reason you cant remember is all the Rohypnol I had slipped into your drinks over the years :D

Also profound apologies to E.T, here is another man that was and still is a pillar to this community, helping dozens and dozens of new members with setups advice and an all round good guy to race alongside, up the wall over the wall and everywhere!

Top bloke to meet in real life too (Still owe ya that ruddy noise maker)
Former competitor - former crew member - former commentator - former photographer - former News and Sports Journalist/Network Radio Newsreader

ET

Post by ET » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Yea chur Dog for the mengin eh..haha...Will be sad to see Heat be turned off ... but so be it!! the sponsors have spoken and it's time to move on to where it is at these days... will be looking forward to all the drivers from here come throw some dirt on KSS etc "rFactor" .... Well done to all the Admin that have been through Heat and done there best to keep things ticking over etc

I will be here when Heat gets turned off... :( to pay my respects to everyone that has been involved with this game.... _b

Cool_ET :smokin: :D
*2011 - KSS Individaul League - 5p

kelly24c

Post by kelly24c » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 pm

MENTL1_CHB wrote:RIP HEAT 2010 :tstone: :tstone: Your days maybe numbered but your memory will always live on.

Without heat and the help from inspire we would not be where we are today.
I owe everything to heat + this community and dirtnz.

:nz:
Especially Dirtnz. I was once a young pup(around 8 or so years ago i belive) just brought world of outlaw sprintcars raced tkr sprintcar leagues for a few seasons.(met alot of good people there), downloaded dirts first ever
stockcar game(dtrsc stockcars for the world of outlaw sprintcar game),KTWW!!!! sdemon, and it was awesome.i use to make some skins as alot of people did.had every thing we have here, teams races and skins, i was captain of the nelson tigers dtrsc stockcar team.met some awesome people and made some great freinds heat came after dtrsc but for a few years dtrsc stocks got canned.
and there is still alot of people on here that use to rock it, (chris56 mentl and im sure even though he denies it ratman :talker: )

pretty gay that heat is going to be all over, i have rfactor and the superstock mod. but i spent ages trying to crack it and be competitive but at the end of the day heat is better and easier for people to use gota run a pretty mean computer for rfaccy.(copy of rfactor for sale if ne1 wants it ;) ) my days of racing online will be all over if heat dies. best ever game made in my mind if you ask me though.

Just when all the fun was about to begin. been a blast though. :(
CAPTAIN 72c Glen Eagles

:bluesbro:
Its all about the front bumper

stoodlee15b

Post by stoodlee15b » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 pm

kelly24c u hit it on the button... heat has more life in it! _b
Stoods

muzbud

Post by muzbud » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

i think that stupid that there closing heat
93R rotorua rebels 2010!~
TeamTuftefRacing!! 9A

Murdock

Post by Murdock » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:28 pm

[quote="stoodlee15b"]I do understand that everthing has a life spand :skull: , but when you see Heat with great numbers playing, a great admin team running heat, you try to understand why you would end something that is still holding its own.

Im a Trade manager/salesman and I believe Heat helps sell rfactor to nz gamers... Y would you want 2 end that selling tool.
A large number people that get hooked on heat move on2 rfactor. :ghost:

a tear came when i read this but ya no it happens but why would you do this when even i wouldnt of got rfactor with out stockcar heat....
Osama Bin laden world hide and seek champion 99-2011

.....⌐¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¬.....
._//__R3223R__\\_.
/O¤O\ ______ /O¤O\
\¯¯¯¯| RB..RB |¯¯¯¯/
/_/OO\______/OO\_\

JHRacing

Post by JHRacing » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 am

B***S*** ! :larf:

Rizzal

Post by Rizzal » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Was good whiles it lasted. Was on the Pw list for all of 6 months or something like that.. :larf: :larf:
Rizzal Cre8tionz