Ownership of heat?

MadMarty13

Re: Ownership of heat?

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Bull wrote:
Muz59w wrote:
Ratman wrote:so Muzz I hear you are going to rip Dirtnz's stockcar heat mod....

Changing peoples hard work without permission from the makers of the mod just shows how imature you really are... (polite version)
You maybe correct, no copyrights are actually on the game, so i don't see why i can't do it...
Oh yeah, very imature... "if that's how you spell it rat lol..
You may as well bugger off and join KDSR & NZOLR or whatever they call themselves now adays if you wanna do that kinda stuff _b
Do not go aligning KDSR with this stuff Bull, you are so full of it, has nothing whatsoever to do with us or any such thing like it
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Bull wrote:
Muz59w wrote:
Ratman wrote:so Muzz I hear you are going to rip Dirtnz's stockcar heat mod....

Changing peoples hard work without permission from the makers of the mod just shows how imature you really are... (polite version)
You maybe correct, no copyrights are actually on the game, so i don't see why i can't do it...
Oh yeah, very imature... "if that's how you spell it rat lol..
You may as well bugger off and join KDSR & NZOLR or whatever they call themselves now adays if you wanna do that kinda stuff _b
MadMarty13 wrote: Do not go aligning KDSR with this stuff Bull, you are so full of it, has nothing whatsoever to do with us or any such thing like it
Way to bump up an old post Marty _b

And you weren't even at KDSR for half the time it existed, so don't act like you know it all :larf:

MadMarty13

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Geez your quick lol
no was not online when PK did that stuff but this has been brought to our attention and we will not have anyone that alters files/mods etc etc etc big no no
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Bull

Post by Bull » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:06 pm

MadMarty13 wrote:Geez your quick lol
no was not online when PK did that stuff but this has been brought to our attention and we will not have anyone that alters files/mods etc etc etc big no no
Yeah understand that Marty _b

End of the day I can only comment on what I have experienced and you can only comment on what you have experienced there _b

MadMarty13

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 pm

I was here when ya were still in ya mummy's tummy lol I just had a 3 year break ( dispute with telecom)
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 pm

pacman wrote:So how did this pan out in the end.

Either he learnt his lesson or was taught it i hope
A couple of proboard forums have been shutdown so far that he has been in control of and some hosted files removed

MadMarty13

Post by MadMarty13 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:41 pm

He had started to appear over at KDSR the last few weeks but is not welcome anymore after we found this
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:02 pm

has also been removed from olr from what im led to beleive

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 pm

MadMarty13 wrote:He had started to appear over at KDSR the last few weeks but is not welcome anymore after we found this
cheers Marty _b

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 am

sorry, OHR is what i ment :eek: :D

52pFreaksfr

Post by 52pFreaksfr » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Uhm Before People go off at me for this post because as some say im a little farkwit
Ratman a couple of proboards sites have been deleted, Yes i recongised that And Yes i understand why, May i ask how you shut them down do you contact proboards for copying NZSCH Stuff Or KSR Stuff onto there site or do you hack admin account and just shut it down without anyone knowing etc
As for all the proboards sites
There is probably over 100 of them out there that are all trying to compete with KSR And In the Future NZSCH And KDSR
But as these sites are run on $$$ Based stuff etc whats the point in trying when as a proboard at the end of the day if you put a foot wrong its just going to get shut down
Now Before KJ Comes in again and calls me a little farkwit its not going against anyone or anything its just wanting to know a few questions
Cheers
52pFreak "Little Farkwit"
52pFreak :)
Wants to have a good time but being stopped by admin :(

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm

52pFreaksfr wrote:Uhm Before People go off at me for this post because as some say im a little farkwit
Ratman a couple of proboards sites have been deleted, Yes i recongised that And Yes i understand why, May i ask how you shut them down do you contact proboards for copying NZSCH Stuff Or KSR Stuff onto there site or do you hack admin account and just shut it down without anyone knowing etc
There is probably over 100 of them out there that are all trying to compete with KSR And In the Future NZSCH And KDSR
But as these sites are run on $$$ Based stuff etc whats the point in trying when as a proboard at the end of the day if you put a foot wrong its just going to get shut down
Now Before KJ Comes in again and calls me a little farkwit its not going against anyone or anything its just wanting to know a few questions
Cheers
It got shutdown because as everyone else has mentioned what you are doing is ILLEGAL and proboards will not tolerate being associated with anything thats ILLEGAL

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 pm

52pFreaksfr wrote:Uhm Before People go off at me for this post because as some say im a little farkwit
Cheers
Not everyone is trying to compete with Nz stockcar heat/Ksr, Does it matter how he gets it shutdown? there in the wrong at the end of the day, and there is a valid reason why it gets shutdown. If you guys stick to the rules and run heat how heat is, nothing modified then there wouldn't be any problem.
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

52pFreaksfr

Post by 52pFreaksfr » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Bull wrote:
Cheers
It got shutdown because as everyone else has mentioned what you are doing is ILLEGAL and proboards will not tolerate being associated with anything thats ILLEGAL
And how am i meant to know that :ffs:

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:22 pm

52pFreaksfr wrote:
Bull wrote:
Cheers
And how am i meant to know that :ffs:
Because everyone told you it was, and everyone showed you laws that said it was, and yet you continue to break laws...

52pFreaksfr

Post by 52pFreaksfr » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Nice to see my post got deleted
Ratman must be :smokin:

the_tank

Post by the_tank » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm

All the questions have been answered in this thread _b

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 pm

52pFreaksfr wrote:Nice to see my post got deleted
Ratman must be :smokin:
funny how it was me when i had just finished work and was having 1 beer after work at that time and then had to travel home and got here at 7.30 as it takes me 1.5 hours to get home....
52pFreaksfr wrote:Oh Um I Dont know >_<
Seriously
How dum do you think i am
do you really want that answered honestly after reading all your posts?
Cheers
I don't HACK and never will unlike some... I suggest you read proboards terms and conditions.... here is some of it...
20. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

a) Compliance with Law

You represent and warrant that, when using the Website and Services, You will obey the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Website and Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property generally. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute any content, information or other materials in violation of any third-party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATIONS OF ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY INFRINGEMENTS OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. YOUR BEAR THE SOLE BURDEN OF PROVING THAT CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DO NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS OR THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
Sites were removed by proboards because they broke the above term...

Stockcar heat is INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and CANNOT be altered in any way without permission neither can the setup files be hosted without permission...

If you have trouble understanding what is said then get your parents to explain and if they do not know then maybe ask a teacher at school and if that does not work go ask a lawyer about it....

Me and the others running KSR and NZSCH do not care if there are other stockcar heat site around... it's good to have them and they have always been about in the past... just none have lasted like heat has on KSR and they are usually run by young power hungry people that think of themself rather then the game...
We do care when the other communities are flouting the law and f$%king with files and hacking the game in which they are not alowd to do... then myself and many others will step in and get these sites removed...

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

oh and this time I deleted a lot of crap post in here and yours were included :birdies: