Ownership of heat?

ford ill do

Re: Ownership of heat?

Post by ford ill do » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 am

gee muz,here was me thinking you were an alright guy,wat a kok,have you not seen what happens to hackers of this game ??? you must like having ppl dislike you,your morals and last of all your wish to be looked upon as an full time masterbater, my suggestion to you would be to just delete this game and stick to your right handed fantasies, ford out }8D }8D

Dirtnz

Post by Dirtnz » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 am

Look Muz i think it's about time you started to listen to what people are trying to tell you here so let me break it down for you incase you cant understand it.

1: All the models both cars and tracks in Stockcar Heat belong to myself and Fordprefect we made them from scratch we got them in game and we have the ownership rights of those models.

2: Skinning Templates were never officially released so creating yoru own IS file tampering.

3: RATMAN is the only person that has permissions to alter my work hence why he's continued with the skinpacks and menu updates etc

4: Nascar Heat IS free to mod however this means starting from SCRATCH like i did Stockcar Heat is not free to mod as it is my work you will be altering and you have no permission to do so.

5: People say hard work because yes it was hard work it took me three years to build the original Stockcar Heat cause back then 3d Max was fairly new - Heat Editing in general was still in a learning period - and no americans etc were willing to help so yes it was bloody hard work basically teaching myself how to use certain programes and figure out how to get things working ingame etc and for someone like you who has been here all of 5 minutes to say it wasnt just goes to show how ignorant and how little you know.

Basically man if you want to create a NEW stockcar Heat you've got every right to as does anyone else BUT you have to build all your own chassis and tracks from SCRATCH not take my work and include it in your mod or modify it to suit yourself cause as others have already pointed out that is in breach of copywrite law.

Hasbro Interactive own the rights to Nascar Heat and it's engine etc they dont own the rights to MY work which is what you see in stockcar heat.

And for the record why should i PM you? you obviously know who i am so instead of coming in here causing all this why didnt you grow a pair and contact me directly?

Bottom line is dude you have no authority or right to use or modify my work and rebrand it as your own it's that simple.

booker

Post by booker » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

Shut him down at a isp level for copyright he has already tamped and changed you files i can give you his isp suppler and web site dirt if you need hes just a hack with no respect for anyone

booker

ps if ksr admin are reading this my i suggest shutting down his account here to
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

Dirtnz

Post by Dirtnz » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Yea mate if you could PM me those details it would be appreciated cheers booker _b

booker

Post by booker » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

just been browsing this guys site looks like hes trying to rip off kss to

booker
LONG LIVE THE GOAT

godfather

Post by godfather » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 pm

So we've now had replies from dirtnz and ratman, the so-called higher powers you requested, and you have your answer. You can't do it !!

Now lets see how far you want to push your luck.?

Just another case of people with no life experience wanting everything dished up to them on a plate without doing the hard yards themselves.
And why?To make a better game? good luck.
More like you want to be in charge of everything so people will have to do as you say, a control freak if ever I saw one.

Started with good intentions, but took it too far.

godfather

Post by godfather » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Muz59w wrote:how many of you does it take to get at me lmao..
As many as it takes I would assume, to stop the game being bastardised.

Hotwheels

Post by Hotwheels » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm

ford ill do wrote: you must like having ppl dislike you,your morals and last of all your wish to be looked upon as an full time masterbater, my suggestion to you would be to just delete this game and stick to your right handed fantasies, ford out }8D }8D
:hysterical:
2011 Auckland Allstar - 9a

Bull

Post by Bull » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Even if Painkiller 2.0 does go through with it, it will be NZOLR/KDSR Heat all over again and will die again in 3 months time :larf:

ksr_SPEED

Post by ksr_SPEED » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:05 pm

hey guys say i was going to make my own sch ive got my own templates and stuff ready to go for the game so would that still be editing files? As i have got some others

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 pm

ksr_SPEED wrote:hey guys say i was going to make my own sch ive got my own templates and stuff ready to go for the game so would that still be editing files? As i have got some others
yes that would be file altering.... read dirts post
2: Skinning Templates were never officially released so creating yoru own IS file tampering.

3: RATMAN is the only person that has permissions to alter my work hence why he's continued with the skinpacks and menu updates etc

Muz59w

Post by Muz59w » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Muz59w wrote: lets see what happens between now and when it is released, i am currently in the south island with limited internet,
i may log in when i get back home,
otherwise i have nothing else to say.
Lmfao, seems it's like you guys are bit*hing and moaning to yourselves..
Righteo, cbf replying to all or even reading them.
And it's funny that all this cr*p has turned ugly even though i haven't at this time released the update, or said what i was going to put on it etc on my website...
It;s funny that you say that booker, as you sound like (ratman) who said that a few years back yet it has not happend yet, this so called "threating" is not working/scaring anyone,
and with the deleting the account off ksr wtf is up with that? i mean i haven't broken any rules (yet) at this time, put anyone down, sworn, advertised etc.. i don't see why should go, unless booker is having a little woosey because he can't have his way,

dirt as for you post,
type in you tube, "i dont care" by fall out boy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alh6iIvVN9o

as i said, i am going ahead with this, 80% done, and will be released within 2 to 3 weeks,

now you can try stop me.... as would be hard dirt with no copyrighting over the mod or anything...
as for your pictures that you have moaned about, i suggest you put a copyright on them t,
oh wait too late i have the non copyrighted version of them,
that's it from me,
Might delete my account, at this time i am not to sure if i will, but i will no longer be posting on the KSR heat forum

Goodbye all,
Muz
Last edited by Muz59w on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-FAT$O

Bull

Post by Bull » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Muz59w wrote:
Muz59w wrote: lets see what happens between now and when it is released, i am currently in the south island with limited internet,
And it's funny that all this cr*p has turned ugly even though i haven't at this time released the update, or said what i was going to put on it etc on my website...
It;s funny that you say that booker, as you sound like (ratman) who said that a few years back yet it has not happend yet, this so called "threating" is not working/scaring anyone,
and with the deleting the account off ksr wtf is up with that? i mean i haven't broken any rules (yet) at this time, put anyone down, sworn, advertised etc.. i don't see why should go, unless booker is having a little woosey because he can't have his way,

dirt as for you post,

as i said, i am going ahead with this, 80% done, and will be released within 2 to 3 weeks,

now you can try stop me.... as would be hard dirt with no copyrighting over the mod or anything...
as for your pictures that you have moaned about, i suggest you put a copyright on them t,
that's it from me,
Might delete my account, at this time i am not to sure if i will, but i will no longer be posting on the KSR heat forum

Goodbye all,
Muz
You listen to Fall Out Boy?

Wow, thats almost as gay as Aaza listening to Justin Bieber all the time

Murdock

Post by Murdock » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Bull wrote:
Muz59w wrote:

dirt as for you post,

that's it from me,

Goodbye all,
Muz

:hysterical:
Osama Bin laden world hide and seek champion 99-2011

.....⌐¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¬.....
._//__R3223R__\\_.
/O¤O\ ______ /O¤O\
\¯¯¯¯| RB..RB |¯¯¯¯/
/_/OO\______/OO\_\

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Muz59w wrote:now you can try stop me.... as would be hard dirt with no copyrighting over the mod or anything...
that's it from me,

Goodbye all,
Muz
Your Daddy wont be happy when he see's a big fine addressed to you for breaching copyright laws :larf: . Or is that hours of community service these days?

You've really got to learn how to spell, also how to read and your grammar is absolutely shocking.

:larf: I heard Beiber and Metalica are going to do a collaboration O_o
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

EVILKIWI

Post by EVILKIWI » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 pm

LMFAO!!
Teams-71c GlenEagles 2011

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Bull wrote:
Muz59w wrote:

dirt as for you post,

that's it from me,

Goodbye all,
Muz

L O L :noob:
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

Obsc3ne

Post by Obsc3ne » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 am

Muz59w wrote: now you can try stop me.... as would be hard dirt with no copyrighting over the mod or anything...
Obsc3ne wrote:
How Do You Protect Your Copyright?

Under the Act, copyright protection comes into existence automatically upon the creation of any original work.

Registration of copyright is not required and no formal system for the registration of copyright exists in New Zealand.

Although not required by law, it is a good idea to include a copyright statement or notice on a work. This will inform others that the work is subject to copyright protection and that consent is not granted for others to copy the work or deal with it in any other way restricted by copyright.

tonyff4

Post by tonyff4 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 am

its an absolute waste of time spelling it out . muz is plank thick and a spoilt little boy . let him do his thing, his daddy can pay the fine. Dirt and ratty may get some money and throw us a party :santa: :Party:

if he could do it himself ,he would have..he would have contacted the correct people , would have treated the people with the respect they deserved and asked but he hasnt done this.OR he would have designed and programmed from scratch but that would take time and effort and planning.

its much more fun winding the community up with bs.

put a pointy hat on his head and stick him in the corner q- q-

52pFreaksfr

Post by 52pFreaksfr » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:35 am

Last edited by 52pFreaksfr on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52pFreak :)
Wants to have a good time but being stopped by admin :(

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 am

52pFreaksfr wrote:@ tonyff4
Did you mean plank thick or plain thick ??
Because planks arent very thick to be honest

@ All The Rest Of Yas
Whats up with this copyright stuff ??
No where on the game when i open it or anything does it have the copyright logo
And if your saying its altering the files i dont see any car with copyright logo on it or and track with the copyright logo on it

And if you want to B*tch and moan to Muzz Or any other people that you think is doing something wrong then why dont you confront them and grow some balls
Did you not read anything?

I recommend you read every post again, particularly Obscenes and Uturns posts

Ugmo

Post by Ugmo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 am

@ All The Rest Of Yas
And if your saying its altering the files i dont see any car with copyright logo on it or and track with the copyright logo on it

And if you want to B*tch and moan to Muzz Or any other people that you think is doing something wrong then why dont you confront them and grow some balls
I suggest you look up at Obsc3nes post mate, it does not need a copyright logo on it to be copyrighted. The models, edited physics, menus etc are all the property of there creators, this being Dirtnz, Ford Prefect and Ratman. If you wish to edit anything then you need to contact them for permission. Muz didn't do this and instead said he was doing this and that, Dirt replied saying you can't as you don't have the permission to do so. He has since said he doesn't care and therefore can be prosecuted under copyright law.
Radioshack/Livestrong Racing 10gb
Team GB with Cottie, PnPete, Fangin_it and Metal666
Also the greatest driver never to win anything at KSR ever

King James

Post by King James » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:49 am

Cant wait to piss all over that 59w at some point this season.

What a farken homo.. No farken idea :buttkick:

Bring back real Musgrove's like Brian

52pFreaksfr

Post by 52pFreaksfr » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 am

ugmo wrote:

@ All The Rest Of Yas

I suggest you look up at Obsc3nes post mate, it does not need a copyright logo on it to be copyrighted. The models, edited physics, menus etc are all the property of there creators, this being Dirtnz, Ford Prefect and Ratman. If you wish to edit anything then you need to contact them for permission. Muz didn't do this and instead said he was doing this and that, Dirt replied saying you can't as you don't have the permission to do so. He has since said he doesn't care and therefore can be prosecuted under copyright law.
Thanks for explaining it in human detail ugmo :D My case is rested

LOL AT KJ By the way
52pFreak :)
Wants to have a good time but being stopped by admin :(

King James

Post by King James » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:58 am

52p freak, are you just some little dick from Gizzy... Shut the fark up.. what do you know about anything maggot.. piss off

I reckon this is all shit and Muz's feeble attempt will show.. If you cant make it from scratch dont bother....

Everything done at KSR has been from the bottom working up! Fark off Muz