Just a little post

52pFreaksfr

Just a little post

Post by 52pFreaksfr » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey Guys im just gonner post something up in here . . .
I have enjoyed heat for the last couple of years and have found out a few things about the game made some new friends etc
But IMO For you guys who are moaning about rfactor being $55 and saying thats way to steep etc just think about it all the admins on here who put their time and effort into heat and just think about how much $$$ they would spend on servers etc and boy do they do a good job of it
So just have a little think about it
Cheers to all the admins Ratman, Scrapman, TT, Uturn and all the other admins that made this game possible
Cheers 52pFreak
52pFreak :)
Wants to have a good time but being stopped by admin :(

2LO

Re: Just a little post

Post by 2LO » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm

52pFreaksfr wrote:Hey Guys im just gonner post something up in here . . .
I have enjoyed heat for the last couple of years and have found out a few things about the game made some new friends etc
But IMO For you guys who are moaning about rfactor being $55 and saying thats way to steep etc just think about it all the admins on here who put their time and effort into heat and just think about how much $$$ they would spend on servers etc and boy do they do a good job of it
Cheers to all the admins Ratman, Scrapman, TT, Uturn and all the other admins that made this game possible
Cheers 52pFreak
+1 _b Some of the racers here have no idea how much time and effort the Admin put into this game, weather it be to run an event, keep an eye on the server or even to keep these forums to a suitable standard as they are today.

Biggest thanks has to go out to Ratman though, I have no idea what it requires to update such an old game like Heat, But for him to take time out of his on work and personal life to put this game where it currently stands and to currently be creating a new forum/heat community once heat is all done and dusted here is huge, So big thanks to Ratty and the rest of the admin team who have made heat what it is today :D _b
:cflag: Tramac is for getting there, Dirt is for Racing
:cflag: Pitcrew 43c Streetstock
This Guy is SO Awesome

Fireball45

Post by Fireball45 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 pm

2LO wrote:
52pFreaksfr wrote:Hey Guys im just gonner post something up in here . . .
Cheers 52pFreak
+1 _b Some of the racers here have no idea how much time and effort the Admin put into this game, weather it be to run an event, keep an eye on the server or even to keep these forums to a suitable standard as they are today.

Biggest thanks has to go out to Ratman though, I have no idea what it requires to update such an old game like Heat, But for him to take time out of his on work and personal life to put this game where it currently stands and to currently be creating a new forum/heat community once heat is all done and dusted here is huge, So big thanks to Ratty and the rest of the admin team who have made heat what it is today :D _b
Totally agree 2low he and others have put a big effort into this and the future of heat.
keep it mean and clean45a no1 pitcrew older and wiser thats why i own chrysler.

9saldana

Post by 9saldana » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 pm

totally agree with u guys, without admin and various other people that put their time in helping with improving the game it would not survive and i would like to thank those people
Stratford Scrappers 37s
52a indy league
2nd 2010 SCH East Coast Champs

BADASS_CHB

Post by BADASS_CHB » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 am

_b Top stuff to all admins and past admins
It is sad that heat leaving here,
When the clutch drops the bullshit stops