good idea

ford ill do

good idea

Post by ford ill do » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 am

Subject: Working together??? Today at 0:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ratman wrote:I have put this exact post on another forum... and its relivant to you lot here as well...

I don't know why all you small Heat groups/forums dont put you heads together and instead of having heaps of sites just work on one site. Most of your members are al the same anyway.
If you pool your resources then you can get things achived.

Only problem I can see from that is to many strong minded people that want to be in charge or the boss... unfortunate but true when you have teens that want to do sometimg like this...

If you want this type of site to succeed then you need to put aside your differences and work together or you will cause your own demise and self distruct... it has happed many times before over the years so it's nothing new...

I have been round for awhile and I am well older then my teens... So you can either take my advice or suggestions of not... no skin off my nose at all either way...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree with Ratman on his suggestions for bringing these small comunities together and at the end of the day we are all looking for the same things from these communities, ie; a place to have afew skids, a chat about different things on the forium boards and to get rid of hackers and cheats, like ratty said , i to am an older guy and have been around awhile, some of you have born the blunt end of my tounge at times but in actual fact i nut off simply because alot of you think its fine to cheat ,weather it be with a solid connection, pac race, or simply because your a kok who feels the need to hack files to help yourself at the detriment of those who just accept the game as its loaded and the set ups we make for ourselves, i dont think people have given up on this site at all , it is hard when as youve said , you dont have a server but im pretty sure if these sites banded together 1 would be fourth coming instead of the providers haveing to choose between the different guys all asking for 1.
Is it not fair to say if you left the past in the past and put your heads together to strive for what your all looking for out of this game ie, fun, youd get alot more backing from the likes of Ratman, Dirt and all the admin who have strived to make this game what it is today, a bloody good place to have a skid and meet sum real good people wether they be young or old, just my thoughts, but please let the past go and strive for the future.

Ratman

Re: good idea

Post by Ratman » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am

moved this into the Future of heat forum Ford... Better place for it to be _b

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

thank you _b _b

Racing_Hart

Post by Racing_Hart » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 am

Its easy to say this and all, But not so easy to do. Now everyones going to moan and say that they want everyone to join there sites etc and that be the proper one. I myself have put in a lot of effort to Ohr and if we all have to leave to join another community to work together as one its going to suck,

However i do agree with everything said here. We would achieve more being "Another Place to race" instead of a list of community's doing nothing., Also everyone is welcome at Ohr, Except for the idiots who like to change files, Hack, Spam cause crap over there.

Just My 2cents people. _b
http://www.kiwicaptureit.co.nz
Never pick an argument with cf, its like picking an argument with a chick

ford ill do

Post by ford ill do » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 pm

can only imagine the time and effort you have put into your site bud and after talks with ratman on the odd occasion when he wasent telling me off lol no he has spent many an hour on this game,, there is know reason you cant be a member off more than 1 community ,i am , having a community without a server may not be a bad thing ether, could be a good place to go to just have a chat or throw ideas around, at the end of the day it will be the choice of the individual as to where they will race or in sum instances they wont have the luxuary of being abel to choose,