1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7682
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Christchurch
Last week drivers fought head to head in a barbaric battle down Mt Washington - this week we head to Daytona to channel our inner Ricky Bobby's and get nice and accommodated to each other's respective rear ends!
Using the Legacy Silverado Truck and 2008 Daytona Layouts, this will be a great, free, entry level event to introduce new drivers to restrictor plate oval racing.
To Join the league, you can find us either on the member website under leagues, or in the UI, under leagues, as "Kiwi Sim Racing". If that does not work, our League ID is 6915. You should then be able to apply for the league. If you are not accepted within 24 Hours, please message myself (Bull) as sometimes join requests do not come through.
Legacy - NASCAR Truck Chevrolet Silverado - 2008
[15/09] - Daytona 2008 (Legacy)
Race Night Schedule:
[19:35] - Session Goes Live
[20:15] - Drivers Briefing
[20:20] - Racing Commences
- 40 Minute Practise Session
- 5 Minute Private Qualifying Session
- 2x 10 Minute Sprint Races, No cautions
- 1x 40 Minute Feature Race, iRacing Full Course Yellows, Wave Arounds, Lucky Dog.
1x $5 iRacing Giftcard for the winner of the Feature Race
- Fixed Setup
- Wave Around, Lucky Dog & Full Course Yellow in Feature Race Only
- 1x Fast Repair
- Standard iRacing Rules
- Local Yellow Flags in Heats
- Kiwi Sim Racing's Racing Rules
- Voice Comm's - iRacing in-game chat will be used for drivers briefing and all official correspondence during the event. Discord is also encouraged for general communications during the night - Kiwi Sim Racing Discord Invite Link
Haven't got iRacing??
As most know, iRacing is a subscription based racing sim that has a heap of pay to use content. The fortunate thing, is there is also a heap of FREE content available to race with, just from the base subscription.
How to join? The good news is, iRacing is currently doing 40% off on all new memberships!
iRacing has its own in-built livery creator for each car where you can choose from a range of decals and styles, colour combinations, rim colours and number styles, all for free.
On top of this, custom skins are supported via the Trading Paints website & app available Here
Once registered and the app is downloaded, you can browse from 1000's of user created skins, upload your own, or choose from many of the Kiwi Sim Racing liveries already done - our Kiwi Sim Racing showroom is available Here