NZNL Registration

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
TonyG

NZNL Registration

Post by TonyG » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:42 pm

Only 29 registered so far, deadline midnight tonight (so that we know how many other drivers may also race)

Don't forget, you may miss out :D

RedValiant

Post by RedValiant » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:07 pm

I've listed but am only part-time, so shove mo over into the VR league _b

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:25 am

35 registered in the InSPire league (not including Red)

Jetboy was given first option to race also seeing he is on the committee.

This leaves 5 spots open for "previous" or new drivers to race. (you can apply too Red)

email nznascar_admin@simracerhq.co.nz if you wish to race this season

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:09 am

Jetboy (R) made it in with his microsoft paintshop banger! ;p ;p
Skelo
V Racing

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:42 am

I am going to run in both leagues if i am allowed as I see there are not many registrations in the vr concept league thus far so Im happy to make the numbers up there and do the extra laps
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:52 am

I think it should be fine if anyone wishes to run both leagues, unlike last season, the VR League is not a dedicated Rookie league but a newcomer, or learning league. It is not a free for all in the respect of driver behaviour and is still run under the NZNL rules (but without protests). So as long as drivers register with the intention of racing sensibly I have no objection.
The rules say you can't but we can change that :)

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:41 pm

Yes well the numbers look low at this stage so thought well run both leagues intentions are two fold more track time for me to prepare for the Inspire league and also being helpful where i can with the drivers in the vr concept league the numbers in this league the better for the newer drivers or the rookie drivers to get a feel of bigger fields,last season (although not a full field) the racing was pretty good(unless Aaza was there lol) If we get to the stage where the vr concept league does get pretty full then I will happily withdraw but my intentions are all good.
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Noon416

Post by Noon416 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:59 pm

Hmmm, gonna be mighty quiet on Wednesday with all 8 of us in the VR Concepts League... ;p

btw, HUGE THANKS to VR Concepts for sorting a replacement DFP wheel in a hurry! I would have been forced to skip this season without their prompt action. _b _b

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:18 pm

Now the VRC League is open to all drivers and not just rookies as before I think you will find quite a few of the InSPire Net league drivers turning up as well so the feilds should be quite good sizes. The main thing to note is that only registered drivers will score points and..........

Any InSPire League drivers caught being stupid or generally being a pain in the butt whilst racing in the VRC races or even on the server during practice etc will be subject to penalties in the InSPire league.

If you are reported by the drivers, or indeed the VRC League Admin (Gareth) that will be handled the same as any mis conduct protest in the main league and you may be penalised or kicked from the league.

You are all welcome to join the earlier race, you must register to score points, but you must take it seriously as there will not only be people competing for points, there will be new drivers seeking advice and an example of how to online race and we look to the senior drivers to join in and offer the assistance and indeed set an example.
Inspector

---

mikool

Post by mikool » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:42 pm

Inspector wrote:

Any InSPire League drivers caught being stupid or generally being a pain in the butt whilst racing in the VRC races or even on the server during practice etc will be subject to penalties in the InSPire league.
Don't you think you are taking that a little to far.... all these bloody rules inspector. most of them are needed but this one is crap... it's about having fun.. don't take that away....
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wood

Post by Wood » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:29 pm

So if I want to make a few casual starts in the Inspire league, whats the deal with that?

Can I just sign on and rock on up?
Brake on the straight before it's too late.

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:41 pm

No problem with that Dan.
There are are still 4 or 5 spots available, so unless there were another 5 drivers who wanted to race a full season (which at the moment there aren't), just register and rock on in :)

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:53 am

mikool wrote:
Inspector wrote:

Don't you think you are taking that a little to far.... all these bloody rules inspector. most of them are needed but this one is crap... it's about having fun.. don't take that away....

I'm sure all the drivers in the VRC League would agree with you entirely Mikool. What was I thinking, you just join into their league and have some fun mate, I'm sure they will be pleased your having a good laugh. Maybe also we should let them join into the main race as well so they can have some fun too?

Or even better still if there are too many rules maybe you and your team would like to drop down to the VRC league where you can have some fun and the rest of us can be overwhelmed by rules and have no fun at all?
Inspector

---

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:08 am

Inspector wrote:
mikool wrote:
Inspector wrote:

I'm sure all the drivers in the VRC League would agree with you entirely Mikool. What was I thinking, you just join into their league and have some fun mate, I'm sure they will be pleased your having a good laugh. Maybe also we should let them join into the main race as well so they can have some fun too?

Or even better still if there are too many rules maybe you and your team would like to drop down to the VRC league where you can have some fun and the rest of us can be overwhelmed by rules and have no fun at all?
I agree with mikool, so if anyone even complains about rules or anything they will get dropped to the VRC League or kicked from the league? Or did you just get out of the wrong side of bed?

I think what Mikool was saying is that this wont happen so what is the need for this rule. In the past current league drivers havnt done this, so why would they start now. Everyone knows that this league is for points and dont want to ruin it for other drivers.
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:53 am

:rolleyes:

Pretty straight forward I thought... Don't dick about in the league where people are trying to better themselves in preparation for the big league.

Doesn't at all say you can't have fun, just don't ruin it for the people who are trying to practice properly etc.

Get ya mind into the main league where you should be with your midpack sack bangers. ;p
Skelo
V Racing

mikool

Post by mikool » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:06 pm

well.... I am really looking forward to practice tonight....

And Team google will not be going into the VR league...
Mikool...

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:12 pm

mikool wrote:well.... I am really looking forward to practice tonight....

And Team google will not be going into the VR league...

Well at least that race will be safe to race in then, no mobile chicanes........
Inspector

---

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:34 pm

Inspector wrote:Well at least that race will be safe to race in then, no mobile chicanes........
Roflmao :D
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Wraith

Post by Wraith » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:00 pm

mikool wrote:And Team google will not be going into the VR league...
3/4 registered, hmmm ;p

wide load

Post by wide load » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:08 pm

Wraith wrote:
mikool wrote:And Team google will not be going into the VR league...
3/4 registered, hmmm ;p
Only because Team Google has such a great team spirit and we want to pass on our skills to the new guys :D

mikool

Post by mikool » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:15 pm

wide load wrote: Only because Team Google has such a great team spirit and we want to pass on our skills to the new guys :D
ok some of team google are going to be in the VR leauge....
Mikool...

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:16 pm

oh fek :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Skelo
V Racing

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:17 pm

Not only will google be the worlds biggest search engine, they'll be NZ's biggest banger Nascar league team.

;p
Skelo
V Racing

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:21 pm

mikool wrote: And Team google will not be going into the VR league...
wide load wrote: Only because Team Google has such a great team spirit and we want to pass on our skills to the new guys :D
mikool wrote:ok some of team google are going to be in the VR leauge....
Lol.. decension in the ranks.. I feel a coup coming :D