Biteme - Lap 15

Mattly - Race Start

Gregory - 24min 20sec

Murphys Law - 28min 40sec

Jason Dellaway - 12min 01sec

Gregory - 29min 35sec

Jason Dellaway - 1hour 3min

Flyboy - 27min 11sec
Last edited by TonyG on Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:56 pm

edited

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:34 pm

2 more

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:28 pm

1 more

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:27 pm

have you received my protest yet? sent in about 8pm?

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:04 am

Yep, sorry, all fixed :)

wide load

Post by wide load » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:34 am

looks like a busy time ahead for the committee

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:35 am

O_o ;p

famin

Post by famin » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:13 pm

single line innocuous comment deleted as I dont have the right nor have earned the respect to be allowed to post in nascar threads.
Last edited by famin on Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Throttle depressed, driver very happy

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:44 pm

famin wrote:PLUS CA CHANGE, PLUS C'EST LA MÊME CHOSE

Because unlike some people who post here we are not stubborn and arrogant about our opinion and we review each protest based upon that protest and it's circumstances.

We also post opinion in the forum and view responses and feedback and adjust our opinion based upon that.

We also make the effort to be involved in both sides of the fence rather than critisising one side or the other. The job of the organiser is certainly not easy but it is made worse by interferring outsiders who may feel they are entitled to an opinion but some have not earn't the right nor the respect to do so.

(This does not include all outsiders because some of them have earn't repect and their opinion counts for much but I will leave it up to them to decide if they are in that group)
Inspector

---

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:29 pm

I can't be bothered looking up the French translation

1 more added

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:15 pm

famin wrote:single line innocuous comment deleted as I dont have the right nor have earned the respect to be allowed to post in nascar threads.
Famin if you had something positive or constructive to say then mayb ppl might give you half a minute O_o
Wah Wah Wah

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:55 pm

Snake Rogers wrote:
famin wrote:single line innocuous comment deleted as I dont have the right nor have earned the respect to be allowed to post in nascar threads.
Famin if you had something positive or constructive to say then mayb ppl might give you half a minute O_o
Oh please stop my stomach hurts....... :D

Hows this "Judge not lest ye be judged"

No translation needed, very clear end result, the rules/etiquette apply to ALL evenly, or don't even bother.

The positive?...One of the unwelcome Wellingtonians will not lay down and play dead, when the "Do as I say not as I do" scenario continues to occur, and no snake I'm not attacking you specifically.

Frankly I've had a gutsful of this one-sided situation, as I see it, I can no longer tolerate it silently, and no I will not go quietly into the night and let the injustice I perceive to perpetuate unopposed.

You wanna put a stop to it, either demonstrate some faireness and consistancy or ban my non-conformist arse.

Yes yes, not very positive or constructive, but the way I see it this is not down to one individual to make all the moves there are several, if not the whole league forum approach that needs to take a long hard look at itself, objectively.

Nothing at all wrong with the committee, rules, protests etc.. you guys do a great and often thankless task, but this double std on forum and race behaviour is an area that is not getting any better. As is ususal its a few that spoil it for the rest.

There you go Agro, has finally assimilated the meds and is outta control..sad but true, not that it matters to anyone but me nor should it.

As it stands, I have serious doubts in participating in any future Leagues operated under the current local conditions, you'll probably say good riddance, now that I've blown my stack..but it has become all too clear that I will need to go elsewhere, even offshore to get the racing environment and community needed to bring the fun back to the fore in the online experience rather than the aggravation, which dominates at present.

I love the current OWR, maybe just coz its small and I have a good chance of getting at the sharp end, but it is way more than that, the human and fun factors far outway the rest. Apart from that I will probably stick to offshore orgainsed Road racing like the next USA based TPTCC, if it happens, as that appears to be more to my liking.

Just coz I've blown a fuse and wont race, still won't stop fighting the good fight as I see it, the younger, newer drivers in the various leagues should not be allowed to get as bitter and twisted as I obviously am, or else the future of these leagues are bleak as more ppl get marginalised by the chosen few.

Here's an idea, maybe the answer will be found in rFactor where the chosen few can have many smart AI cars online, and then the rest of us mere humans don't have to get the shaft rammed up us on a regular basis, we can go elsewhere and find the fun again.

Well I saved more than enough now to get burnt at the stake already, better stop there before I tell ya what I really think, save some for later... :D
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:55 am

Sulley wrote:
Snake Rogers wrote:
Oh please stop my stomach hurts....... :D

Hows this "Judge not lest ye be judged"

No translation needed, very clear end result, the rules/etiquette apply to ALL evenly, or don't even bother.

The positive?...One of the unwelcome Wellingtonians will not lay down and play dead, when the "Do as I say not as I do" scenario continues to occur, and no snake I'm not attacking you specifically.

Frankly I've had a gutsful of this one-sided situation, as I see it, I can no longer tolerate it silently, and no I will not go quietly into the night and let the injustice I perceive to perpetuate unopposed.

You wanna put a stop to it, either demonstrate some faireness and consistancy or ban my non-conformist arse.

Yes yes, not very positive or constructive, but the way I see it this is not down to one individual to make all the moves there are several, if not the whole league forum approach that needs to take a long hard look at itself, objectively.

Nothing at all wrong with the committee, rules, protests etc.. you guys do a great and often thankless task, but this double std on forum and race behaviour is an area that is not getting any better. As is ususal its a few that spoil it for the rest.

There you go Agro, has finally assimilated the meds and is outta control..sad but true, not that it matters to anyone but me nor should it.

As it stands, I have serious doubts in participating in any future Leagues operated under the current local conditions, you'll probably say good riddance, now that I've blown my stack..but it has become all too clear that I will need to go elsewhere, even offshore to get the racing environment and community needed to bring the fun back to the fore in the online experience rather than the aggravation, which dominates at present.

I love the current OWR, maybe just coz its small and I have a good chance of getting at the sharp end, but it is way more than that, the human and fun factors far outway the rest. Apart from that I will probably stick to offshore orgainsed Road racing like the next USA based TPTCC, if it happens, as that appears to be more to my liking.

Just coz I've blown a fuse and wont race, still won't stop fighting the good fight as I see it, the younger, newer drivers in the various leagues should not be allowed to get as bitter and twisted as I obviously am, or else the future of these leagues are bleak as more ppl get marginalised by the chosen few.

Here's an idea, maybe the answer will be found in rFactor where the chosen few can have many smart AI cars online, and then the rest of us mere humans don't have to get the shaft rammed up us on a regular basis, we can go elsewhere and find the fun again.

Well I saved more than enough now to get burnt at the stake already, better stop there before I tell ya what I really think, save some for later... :D
Who gives a toss what you'll do. As long as you stop entering misinformed drivil into what I'm reading I don't give a damn.
This league has come a long way since yourself and famin left due to the fact that everyone has taken the various forum comments constructively and picked up their game. Hence we now have much cleaner and better races than we ever had last season.
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:02 am

Great bit of reading there Sulley. You should write a regular column for a magazine or paper. Keep up the good work.......... :larf:
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:50 am

Biteme wrote: This league has come a long way since yourself and famin left due to the fact that everyone has taken the various forum comments constructively and picked up their game. Hence we now have much cleaner and better races than we ever had last season.
You must be racing in a different league from what I've seen and heard, but no matter, I'm glad YOU think its better.

On a side note I don't believe I was a major cause of on track problems, more the opposite really but that's a whole nother "Article"

:D
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:15 pm

You can fix Sulley Biteme, he says he's bown a fuse >8p.
:>

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:35 pm

Sulley wrote: As it stands, I have serious doubts in participating in any future Leagues operated under the current local conditions, you'll probably say good riddance, now that I've blown my stack..but it has become all too clear that I will need to go elsewhere, even offshore to get the racing environment and community needed to bring the fun back to the fore in the online experience rather than the aggravation, which dominates at present.
Good luck :)

You should really take a look at the forums of some of the other leagues, they have shitfights on

a daily basis and you're expecting to go over and sit down and have a cup of tea after the race ?

Everyone has their differences after a race but they do get sorted out, and I think our league

does a rather good job of sorting it out, as for our racing community, I think she's a cracker.

Where else are you going to find drivers that wear pink dresses like snake ?
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.