NZNL - InSPire.net Season 5 - Race 8 - TalladegaBR

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:17 pm

odonohuesp wrote:Well said in regards to Gregory and Chequers. I remember the days when I was afraid to run around Chequers D: , but on Wednesday we drafted together for an entire fuel run, until the DuDs passed us and took each other out to included Chequers as he mentioned. I barely missed that one. Great improvement Pat and I hope to see you next season.
Well done lads _b
Wah Wah Wah

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:24 pm

yes unfortunately there were a few many dud eggs in one basket and that one ding and the dud eggs were cracked right open, a bit like rivens face at the end of the race.

Much fun and games it was tho ;)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Danman

Post by Danman » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:33 pm

...Just wondering why Prom got points for not turning up and I didn't?...

I had posted that I wouldn't be able to make it due to work.

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:58 pm

Danman wrote:...Just wondering why Prom got points for not turning up and I didn't?...

I had posted that I wouldn't be able to make it due to work.

Sorry, I'll fix that. Prom points were added in haste after the race because his result affected many of the top ten so everyone wanted to know that straight away.
Inspector

---

JBR

Post by JBR » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:10 am

Who cares, why are we focusing on an incident that affected 1 drivers race, I would be more interested in the first lap crash that took out many drivers... Rivens race may have been ended on the last lap, mine and others it was all over on lap 1.[/quote]

First & For Most Great Season Win Bazzil Nice Job.

Secondly To The Organisers Exellent Job On Running The League @ What Times Must Be Very Stessfull @ Times. Top Job Guys Still Very Much Enjoy Race With Everone.

Oh & Just Finally I To Would Be Very Interested In The Lap 1 Crash To Stuffed My Race From There To. Sorry To All That Was Behind Me That Got Caught Up In That Lap 1 Mess.

P:S (Riven What The F....... Were You Thinking Lap 1 Of 85 COME _ ON
IF YA CAN FEEL YA HEART BEATING YOUR ALIVE DAM IT

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:07 pm

Ze race is never over on ze first lap. Unless you're on zen joltis and get 9 minute tow >8p
:>

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:12 pm

I was having fun in my last oval race... tis sooooo boring just drafting and following others. and because of my positioning in the first fuel stint, I gained the lead on exiting the first pitstop.

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:20 pm

Ahh, I've laughed aloud reading this thread guys ! Replace the race # and track name, and it could be any other Wednesday night :D

So looks like I missed a good race - me, I had a fabulous time resting in Wellington, enjoying the nice weather and eating awesome food.

Well its been a great season, finally the use of a good wheel for me and a lot of good luck has made for enjoyable racing. And my highest finish in all seasons. The momo is a fantastic wheel (no pedal problems just yet), but more use of brain and less use of right foot has helped, compared to previous seasons.

And it's still good fun to race on a Wednesday night. With a unique collection of individuals - well done to all guys.
YouTube videos

Wood

Post by Wood » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:06 pm

Happy wrote:Ze race is never over on ze first lap. Unless you're on zen joltis and get 9 minute tow >8p
:spanner:
Brake on the straight before it's too late.